Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' (6515 Views)

Man Goes Unclad At Hero Audition, Rachael Okonkwo Screams - Pictures / Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage / Actress Rachael Okonkwo In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by Amagite(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2017
So, Actress Rachael Okonkwo was forced to delete a photo she posted on Instagram, after Tunde Ednut spotted that her ass was photoshopped.

He said when he first saw the photo he had an erection before he discovered it was photoshopped (lol). He wrote; "MY DICK STOOD when I saw this picture of our popular actress @rechaelokonkwo. MY DICK WENT SOFT when I saw the pole in the glass bent to the shape of her ass.... or is it my eyes?"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/see-photo-of-actress-rachael-okonkwo.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by femolacqua(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2017
I can't believe my eyes. Trapqueen77 check this out.
Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by kinngie(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2017
Photoshop! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 01, 2017
femolacqua:
I can't believe my eyes. Trapqueen77 check this out.

grin grin grin

She almost nailed it but the photoshop wasnt good enaf grin grin instead of having a rounded azz, her is pointy like boobi€ grin

9 Likes

Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by youngG10(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2017
this li2 a$$ won't make me woody
Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by Osasnidas(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2017
lol.. when you are faking it.. the background doesn't agree with you... lol.. tunde sharp eyes

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by dangotesmummy: 6:40pm On May 01, 2017
grin cheesy grin

Una too wicked grin
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin

She almost nailed it but the photoshop wasnt good enaf grin grin instead of having a rounded azz, her is pointy like boobi€ grin
Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by surestsam(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2017
This is bad mehn
Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by nairaman66(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2017
Spear ass! Ladies are becoming self destructive! What a way to go.. grin
Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by spaggyy(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2017
Guys am not seeing anything some one should pls explain better
Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by gqboyy(m): 11:47pm On May 01, 2017
Hehehe even d pole get an erection
Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by daamazing(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2017
Mehn... This tundednut is savage.. He really went full savage.. Me tryna disconnect the lady's brain

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by hoMegas(m): 12:37am On May 02, 2017
Somebody give the house that ashawo pic[color=#006600][/color] wink wink smiley
Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by TPAND(f): 2:44am On May 02, 2017
Chaiii.... Guys have no chill at all. grin

Nollywood Ladies are serial bunch of fakers
Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by mizhefeh(f): 6:04am On May 02, 2017
Busted grin
Re: See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection' by meobizy(f): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
He gave her attention. She didn't lose.

(1) (Reply)

Big Melon! Man Shared Pictures Of Slay Mama He Carried Yesterday Night. Photos / IN PICTURES: Wives And Girlfriend (wags) Of Popular Football Stars / Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.