Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (52640 Views)

Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta / We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 6:28pm On May 01, 2017
The Gang Killed an army captain and four other police officers as read by the police pro. Which one is this discovery again? Have two of the police officers resurrected? naija for you.
too bad
Re: Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by zoeA: 7:51pm On May 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

You sew what you rip.

sow/sew all na the same?
Re: Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:53pm On May 01, 2017
zoeA:

sow/sew all na the same?

Surely you understand a play on words.

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by skubido(m): 8:03pm On May 01, 2017
is body is in general hospital in okitipupa local government nao
Re: Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Noblesoul123: 8:12pm On May 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Next, make sure that your brain is in gear before you approach the keyboard.

While you're at it, look up the meaning of joint and how it relates to the forces.

You can't win this argument my dear.

Joint task forces are dominated by the military.

I know you are from the class of men in black. Most of you play an insignificant role such as your usual check point duties during market days.

Next time, ensure that your brain cells are viable before your tackle anybody.
Re: Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 01, 2017
Noblesoul123:

You can't win this argument my dear.

Joint task forces are dominated by the military.

I know you are from the class of men in black. Most of you play an insignificant role such as your usual check point duties during market days.

Next time, ensure that your brain cells are viable before your tackle anybody.

It still kills you that I salute #NigerianPoliceForce and I always will grin

Even if only one NPF personnel is on the task force, then that is who I'm saluting.

I heared Asejire dam is unlocked, in case you're too far from 3mb.
Re: Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Noblesoul123: 9:00pm On May 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

It still kills you that I salute #NigerianPoliceForce and I always will grin

Even if only one NPF personnel is on the task force, then that is who I'm saluting.

I heared Asejire dam is unlocked, in case you're too far from 3mb.

Asejire dam?

On the outskirts of Ibadan?

Wow, so that's your checkpoint location?

I see.
Re: Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 01, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Asejire dam?

On the outskirts of Ibadan?

Wow, so that's your checkpoint location?

I see.

Are you coming to get me? grin

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2017
Good for him, the days of his gang members are numbered.
Re: Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by DonPizzaro: 10:12pm On May 01, 2017
HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY VICTORS.
Re: Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Tamakay(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2017
See how the things he tied around his waist deceived him.
Re: Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by rolly44: 12:21am On May 07, 2017
This man was killed by his boy not nigeria army as they claim, there are two faction of people figthing for supremacy in ese odo in ondo state one is bibo pre aka shot aside the second ossy, now in conieve with the millitary, a boy to ossy is given ten million naira to kill his master and that is exactly wat the boy did by opening fire on his boss when the boss was empty of chaims and then tie him these thing on his waist to claim he died during batle but ask any of the locl around there blam goes for the other rival not even nigeria army now that has led to burning down of house and properties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC / Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin / Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.