Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman (34851 Views)

Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by NotComplaining: 2:47pm On May 01, 2017
IPOB AGAIN?
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Fundamentalist: 2:47pm On May 01, 2017
odduduwa:
and Yoruba does what to their women ? marry multiple wives and abandon the first,send their women out to sell agbo while the men relax at doing nothing ...does an afonja woman inherit anything from the family hell no when Islam is there

DID I TELL TELL I WAS YORUBA
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by odduduwa: 2:47pm On May 01, 2017
sirlop:

The driver that hit a woman is right baa? Jungle monkey
what do you expect from afonja when their women are seen as animal a little higher than monkeys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by buchilino(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2017
Ermacc:
And you are a zombie. I'm sure you didn't even read the thrash you just posted.

IF POSSIBLE LETS STOP TALKING TO A MENTALLY UNSTABLE PERSON.
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by kakabre(f): 2:48pm On May 01, 2017
Fundamentalist:

you cherish women cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and yet they are not allowed to inherit anything from their parents.

they are also sold off in marriages yet you cherish them SHM embarassed embarassed embarassed
Lmao...why does this comment remind me of the cattle rearers in the north..and as an Ibo lady.. I disagree with your comment about Ibo ladies sold off in marriage.. plssssssss make your research properly before spewing lies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by emu22(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2017
Make una end una IPOB movement for asaba if una try am reach warri we go trow una inside river. Driver knocks a woman down'is DAT not an accident,are you guys above mistake? una try small way una no kill d poor man.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by buchilino(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are outlaws
N UR A BAMBOO.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2017
Ermacc:
And you are a zombie. I'm sure you didn't even read the thrash you just posted.
i think u guys are more infected with zombie plague...u are the ones moving without any sense of direction..if kanu says rubbish..u people will say the same thing..now see what your people did u can't say anything about that...like they say

only a zombie will know a zombie
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by omobabaonibaba(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2017
Igbo and human intolerance just like Hausas religion intolerance

those two region are threat to Nigeria

I just laugh when they are talking about hausas....if u serve in igboland, u will affirmed my statement. they don't have a bit tolerance for human

2 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by technicallyrich(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2017
Asaba is delta igbo.that means they are igbos in delta state.
Delta is a biafran state haters can join their mentor in rat poison if they don't like it.moreover ipob here so many of my benue guys claim they are ipob and some people in ondo what are they going to do about these people in benue and ondo

7 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by huzzyamber: 2:52pm On May 01, 2017
Sipping my zobo jeje..yoruba observing
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by EmeeNaka: 2:52pm On May 01, 2017
wtfCode:
I believe the driver is not igbo.
And nothing pains igbo people when an outsider causes trouble.
Last week a mallam was raining courses n insults to an igbo guy 4 onitsha, oboy come see beatings grin
We take shit 4rm nobody angry
You're a lying Northerner. How can you lie that Igbos beats up outsiders at slightest provocation?
The truth is, physical fights can happen in East upon provocation and can be among any people.it's not designed against immigrants or any group in particular and it's mostly nonviolent

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by dragonking2: 2:53pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
Criminal set of people

It's an accident

He can't kill intentionally

Though atimes drivers are rough

Igbos are worse than BH
I am sure that you didn't even watch the video. There is no indication that the driver was beaten by any ipob group. This bloggers are the biggest liars ever. Learn to use your BMC allowance to buy me so you can watch the video

2 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2017
CplusJason:
Jodha, you see how these group of failed oil grabbers take law into their own hands?
that is savage

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Snowpikin: 2:56pm On May 01, 2017
NLdie:

No, asaba is anioma

And Anioma is NOT ipob.
Make una carry una futile dream go anoda side.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by dragonking2: 2:57pm On May 01, 2017
Moving4:
But how is it IPOB now? They r just angry drivers
I tire o

2 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2017
wtfCode:
shocked shocked Ur stewpidity marvels me. Asaba are pure igbos. shocked
lol I dare u to say it in Asaba market

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Pharaoh9(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2017
9ja4show:
Igbo's and wahala

You are a foool, go and watch the video

2 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by godquality: 2:58pm On May 01, 2017
Zoo
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by omooba969(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2017
wtfCode:
I believe the driver is not igbo.
And nothing pains igbo people when an outsider causes trouble.
Last week a mallam was raining courses n insults to an igbo guy 4 onitsha, oboy come see beatings grin
We take shit 4rm nobody angry

See how excited you are cos your fellow Nigerian bro was lynched by some ipob miscreants.

This shows how insensitive & reckless you guys can be. undecided

Mtcheeeew cool

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by omooba969(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2017
Pharaoh9:

You are a foool, go and watch the video

You are a definition of the comment you replied to.

Angry bunch! cool
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Pharaoh9(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2017
plaetton:

Op.
How exactly did Ipob enter this narrative?
Are you just using cunning to insult Igbos ?

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that anyone in that vehicle were Igbo ?
You are just a garden variety insecure, tribalistic cretin.

Seun and his mods are just looking for ways to tagg IPOB violent people, there is nothing like IPOB in the video, even on the you-tube

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by MrEverest(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
Criminal set of people

It's an accident

He can't kill intentionally

Though atimes drivers are rough

Igbos are worse than BH
When will you get sense and stop spamming nairaland with unreasonable trash you keep spewing unhindered?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by me69: 3:06pm On May 01, 2017
Dannidom:
I no support jungle justice sha... But this is Biafraland and we cherish women
baby factories everywhere is part of cherishing dem abi
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by omooba969(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2017
omobabaonibaba:
Igbo and human intolerance just like Hausas religion intolerance

those two region are threat to Nigeria

I just laugh when they are talking about hausas....if u serve in igboland, u will affirmed my statement. they don't have a bit tolerance for human

Abeg educate us more about them cos things I know about them is that they can be irrational, desperate & reckless. cool
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Ohaneche(m): 3:08pm On May 01, 2017
Jobless people will alwys cook up misleading topics all to discredit IPOB, I am from south-south and I stand with Biafra... Yoruba people always speaking on our behalf like okiri. mtchew. Rivers is Biafra, huasa and yoruba should go and hug transformer

7 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by CplusJason: 3:09pm On May 01, 2017
chigo003:
Asaba is Biafra land: remember the Asaba massacre where Biafrans acros the Niger were killed on October 7, 1967
Count Asaba out of your madness. Land grabbers.

We're not biafrans.
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Pharaoh9(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2017
omooba969:

You are a definition of the comment you replied to.

Angry bunch! cool

fvcking morron!
You're a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Mrbigman1(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are criminal gangs

Nna gi dia!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by omooba969(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2017
Pharaoh9:

Seun and his mods are just looking for ways to tagg IPOB violent people, there is nothing like IPOB in the video, even on the you-tube

Everyone knows that IPOB is Igbo & Igbo is IPOB. Biko, can you tell which people in the said video, are they Hausas, yorubas or IPOB?
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by backtosender: 3:14pm On May 01, 2017
How can one forget so soon that Chukwuma nzeokwu the fearless lion.. The most dangerous Biafran soldier...after sadunnas death nzeokwu was very angry the way Nigeria turn against igbos after...even though he eliminated corrupt leaders with a good intentions and for betterment of all Nigerians....he joined Biafran army later and oh boy oh boy Nigeria soldiers saw hell from nzeokwu battalions' Nigeria couldn't get close at all.when he found himself surrounded by his enemies he pull out two grenades everything around went down with him..in the next 1000yrs I don't think Nigeria can get brave soldiers like nzeokwu,Ojukwu, many others such as cornel adozie the Hannibal he was one of the most dangerous soldier you dont want to mess with remember abagana massacre

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers State Collation Officer, Prof Adias alleges threat to life, family / INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates / Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.