Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman (34852 Views)

Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by misano(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
emu22:
Make una end una IPOB movement for asaba if una try am reach warri we go trow una inside river. Driver knocks a woman down'is DAT not an accident,are you guys above mistake? una try small way una no kill d poor man.

God bless U my brother. Help me tell dem say Warri nor want Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Lovren(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2017
CHILDREN OF HATE..
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by NoBasisForUnity: 5:10pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
christian to be exact...cause it one of the saying of your so called biafran brother..!!

flat head NIGGA

Sorry you remain an bearded amala muslim like your illiterate daft minister of communication who should actually be in a babalawo shrine somewhere in the forest of osunistan.

He also has a white dirty beard. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by charlesucheh(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2017
there's hardly any correlation between headlines on nairaland and video evidence. op! how can you say the man was beaten up by IPOBIANS after watching the video, i believed its one of those stubborn conductors who got served before he could blink.........

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2017
NoBasisForUnity:

Sorry you remain an bearded amala muslim like your illiterate daft minister of communication who should actually be in a babalawo shrine somewhere in the forest of osunistan.

He also has a white dirty beard. grin grin
lol biafrans never cease to be so unreasonable, foolish and to be so eagerly plagued by kanu's doctrines

nigga I said I am a Christian u still call me a Muslim..!!

your skull really indeed flat..!!

FLAT HEAD NIGGA
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by NoBasisForUnity: 5:19pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
lol biafrans never cease to be so unreasonable, foolish and to be so eagerly plagued by kanu's doctrines

FLAT HEAD NIGGA

That's your illiterate muslim minister of communication with his dirty white beard. I'm sure if he comes here on NL and see how Biafrans flog muslim skulls, he'll claim to be christian just to make political points. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are criminal gangs

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:

FLAT HEAD NIGGA

boy your foolishness is oooooooooooooooverwhelming ......fc*k

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:

boy your foolishness is oooooooooooooooverwhelming ......fc*k
it hurts u.. now go and cry to kanu he would deliver u
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 01, 2017
9ja4show:
Igbo's and wahala
your papa and brukutu

your mama and ashawo house

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by SlayerForever: 5:27pm On May 01, 2017
[s]
whitebeard:
flat head Nigga majority dont
[/s]
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
it hurts u.. now go and cry to kanu he would deliver u
skull miner,how am i hurt ? am just afraid so you wont come hunting for my skull

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2017
NoBasisForUnity:

That's your illiterate muslim minister of communication with his dirty white beard. I'm sure if he comes here on NL and see how Biafrans flog muslim skulls, he'll claim to be christian just to make political points. grin
u keep talking about minister..talk about him all u want..now look at me and talk man.. talk

I called u a FLAT HEAD NIGGAR..!!
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 01, 2017
misano:

God bless U my brother. Help me tell dem say Warri nor want Biafra.
why bastards full nairaland sef,who talk about warri okempii?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
skull miner,how am i hurt ? am just afraid so you wont come hunting for my skull
no no no why would I do that well cause no one wants a flat skull
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by DrogoG(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2017
Good! Any m*oron who beats a woman should suffer the same beating.

I once beat the sh*it out of one as*shole who was beating his wife. The wife begged me to leave her husband alone.

Some st*upid Nigerian men think beating a woman is ok!!
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Obdk: 5:30pm On May 01, 2017
[s]
omobabaonibaba:

same people same character. bombastic element

run go take your cheese ball. I don't play with baby cheesy
whitebeard:
FLAT HEAD NIGGA
[/s]

Pls go call ur best.... Too immature to engage...

Afonja IQ. too low for me....

2 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by almarthins(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:
in Biafra we respect our women unlike other useless regions who believe that their women belong to the other room

My friend sharap jare ! U
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
u keep talking about minister..talk about him all u want..now look at me and talk man.. talk

I called u a FLAT HEAD NIGGAR..!!

afonja connie skull miner dingbat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
afonja connie skull miner dingbat
FLAT HEAD NIGGA.. BIAFRA

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
no no no why would I do that well cause no one wants a flat skull
my head is not flat but am sure you are a frustrated castrated connie #connie4lyf#
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2017
Obdk:
[s][/s]

eya go and cry to kanu
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by omobabaonibaba(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2017
Obdk:
[s][/s]

fit in with your calibre. am offset that stupidity you're surveying
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
FLAT HEAD NIGGA.. BIAFRA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
my head is not flat but am sure you are a frustrated castrated connie #connie4lyf#
so unreasonable biafrans.. fùcking swine

PS don't forget to harsh tag it
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
FLAT HEAD NIGGA.. BIAFRA
i have damaged your life ....be humble skull miner

2 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=hardwerk post=56108007][/quote]NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA that is old school nigga u are so backward I am not surprised u are a biafran
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
so unreasonable biafrans.. fùcking swine

PS don't forget to harsh tag it
myopic afonja,go let yoyr LovePeddler of a mom viturperate you so you can learn some morales

#connie4lyf#

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
i have damaged your life ....be humble skull miner
NIGGA I HAVE A BLACKBEARD, WHITEBEARD IS MA MONIKER IF U GAT A PROBLEM WITH IT CRY TO KANU, HE GAT A WHITEBEARD... IF THAT WONT DO GO CAUSE I STILL DONT GIVE A FÜCK..

FLAT HEAD SNITCH
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA that is old school nigga u are so backward I am not surprised u are a biafran
slave slave slave be humble and come clean my seat .....am playing yoy big time ....slave slave slave slave slave

#connie4lyf#

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
NIGGA I HAVE A BLACKBEARD, WHITEBEARD IS MA MONIKER IF U GAT A PROBLEM WITH IT CRY TO KANU, HE GAT A WHITEBEARD... IF THAT WONT DO GO CAUSE I STILL DONT GIVE A FÜCK..

FLAT HEAD SNITCH
slave afonja ...slave ...go wail for tinubu to give your your daily meal....i see you are hungry ...SLAVE

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:

myopic afonja,go let yoyr LovePeddler of a mom viturperate you so you can learn some morales

#connie4lyf#
yeah I said it u so unreasonable now run to Papa.. kanu is your daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates / Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose / Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.