Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK (32440 Views)

FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... / "Buhari Rejected By Danjuma, Obasanjo, Babangida, Bill Gates, IMF, Ohanaeze"-FFK / Decayed Rice Rejected By Edo Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 01, 2017
did God whisper it into his ears?
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by bumi10(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2017
hmmm

him don start ooo
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by spartan117(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2017
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by maclatunji: 4:38pm On May 01, 2017
I am beginning to believe this guy is on drugs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by bola77uk(f): 4:38pm On May 01, 2017
WotzupNG:

Few days ago, Olufemi Olu-Kayode took to Facebook to call President Buhari a Goblin due to his healthy issues. This time around, he has the below to say on Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208231076764041&id=1516216357

You are not God, u are just looking for cheap popularity man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by 2shure: 4:39pm On May 01, 2017
I'm vwry angry.
Today of all days.
Nepa nor bring lite.
What kind of country is this.
What is the fruit of oir Labour if on a whole workers day. No lite.
And we have a president working from home.
This country sucks
All those work from home and earn a living scam
So we never ever imagined a whole president.
Even trump sef.
Nor fit work from home.
Na street he dey onto
Abi wetin.

2 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Sunnycliff(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2017
mrvitalis:
And what was the results ?? Did it stop the killing
U want buhari to follow such non working methods ??
What efforts have buhari employed thus far?

4 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by maestroz: 4:41pm On May 01, 2017
Happy workers' day to all nairalanders. In the spirit of the festivity, I have decided to "work from home" henceforth since our president has decided to work remotely.

Don't ask me why I chose to do this. This is the change we voted for.#change #workfromhome

3 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by jericco1(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2017
Shame
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
You are not God
For you to say that
You will end like your father a traitor
mumu

3 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Oluwapeldon(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I concur.....since Buhari can no longer eat nor drink,

May he also experience difficulty emptying his bowel so the shits can explode in due time. undecided undecided
Yepa guy u dey vex
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Erinz: 4:43pm On May 01, 2017
Any leader that deliberately wants to punish Nigerians will die by fire. Hunger is evriwie, no job notin notin. Una stil dey tok rubbish...abeg if anybody fit die wake again and die , e no concern anybody. #free to die buhari# at least u alredi old

1 Like

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by toseen7: 4:43pm On May 01, 2017
Much Will Happen...
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by 2shure: 4:43pm On May 01, 2017
Lately fayose the king critic
Has not been blowing his trumpet
Wassup wit dat.
Ffk..the new fayose loud speaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 01, 2017
Oooh my chewst"by the living God" my chweeest

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Localamos(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
You are not God

For you to say that

You will end like your father a traitor

A thousand likes for you.

6 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by trinity11(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2017
ghen.... ghen...
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by CXLVII: 4:44pm On May 01, 2017
FFK Bleats again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Onedibe1: 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
WotzupNG:

Few days ago, Olufemi Olu-Kayode took to Facebook to call President Buhari a Goblin due to his healthy issues. This time around, he has the below to say on Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208231076764041&id=1516216357

Kkk
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by smartty68(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2017
subtlemee:
I once heard of a case that the healthy one after the mockery entered and slept and didn't wake up but the sickly after three months got well and is still alive...whatever he is only his maker can judge
And why can't Bubu just resign ni

Greed is Bubu's problem. Shikina

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Solorrman(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2017
I dnt know abt ur religion,even alcoholic can b prophet but for us prophet is a being without sins and prophet is a respected God sent one who dont care abt democracy

1 Like

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Originalsly: 4:46pm On May 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I concur.....since Buhari can no longer eat nor drink,

May he also experience difficulty emptying his bowel so the shits can explode in due time. undecided undecided
Karma has a way ....words have power.... always be careful of what you wish others.

2 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by kuchikau: 4:46pm On May 01, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by gbishman: 4:47pm On May 01, 2017
FFK you are bastard, your own god has long before now disowned u. Cus if u serve the living God whose son is Jesus Christ will never use his name in vein to wish his neighbour evil
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by dapiluv: 4:47pm On May 01, 2017
What gives him the assurance that he cannot die before Buhari himself.
Some people has turn themselves to God.
You do not have to wish people bad because of politics and selfish interest.
May God have mercy on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by ZeroUnity: 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
I *love* mehn that dare high powers....
Long live Fayose.
Long live Wike
LONG live Nnamdi Kalu
Long live Reno omokiri..
Long live Mbaise and Igbo Nation...

Brown roof nation..... cry kiss

6 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by subtlemee(f): 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
smartty68:

And why can't Bubu just resign ni

Greed is Bubu's problem. Shikina

His followers won't let him,likes of Daura

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag / Desmond Elliot And Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Ben Onwuegbuzi (Photos) / Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.