Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,619 members, 7,861,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nigerian Actress Left Embarrassed After She Allegedly Photoshopped Her Bum(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actress Left Embarrassed After She Allegedly Photoshopped Her Bum(pics (1195 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actress Left Embarrassed After She Allegedly Photoshopped Her Bum(pics by Takeit2017(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2017
A shocking incident has left exposed after it was spotted that she photoshopped her bum in order for it to look big.

A Nigerian actress, Rachael Okonkwo has been left red-faced after she was exposed on social media for editing a photo she posted online to make her bum appear bigger.

But she was betrayed as an eagle-eyed comedian, Tunde Ednut spotted the photoshopped picture because of the bent pole and glass.

Tunde Ednut who spotted the photoshopped said when he first saw the photo he had an erection before he discovered it was photoshopped. He wrote: "MY D*CK STOOD when I saw this picture of our popular actress @rechaelokonkwo. MY DICK WENT SOFT when I saw the pole in the glass bent to the shape of her ass.... or is it my eyes?"

See photos below:

See More photos @ Source: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/nigerian-actress-left-embarrassed-after.html

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Nigerian Actress Left Embarrassed After She Allegedly Photoshopped Her Bum(pics by HungerBAD: 2:17pm On May 01, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actress Left Embarrassed After She Allegedly Photoshopped Her Bum(pics by Oscar4real(m): 2:19pm On May 01, 2017
tongue tongue Shegiya.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Actress Left Embarrassed After She Allegedly Photoshopped Her Bum(pics by Young03(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2017
And so make we drink pap
Re: Nigerian Actress Left Embarrassed After She Allegedly Photoshopped Her Bum(pics by dapizy02(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2017
NNE biko

Re: Nigerian Actress Left Embarrassed After She Allegedly Photoshopped Her Bum(pics by ExAngel007(f): 2:27pm On May 01, 2017
BUSTED!
Re: Nigerian Actress Left Embarrassed After She Allegedly Photoshopped Her Bum(pics by GloriaNinja(f): 2:29pm On May 01, 2017
A BUM CAN'T BE SHAPED LIKE A CONE LIKE THIS, BADLY PHOTOSHOPPED
Re: Nigerian Actress Left Embarrassed After She Allegedly Photoshopped Her Bum(pics by DanseMacabre(m): 2:29pm On May 01, 2017
Lol @ shegiya. Who photoshop epp? Just to find customers. Meet Daniella for butt enlarging tips.
Re: Nigerian Actress Left Embarrassed After She Allegedly Photoshopped Her Bum(pics by Partnerbiz(f): 2:38pm On May 01, 2017
This one

Re: Nigerian Actress Left Embarrassed After She Allegedly Photoshopped Her Bum(pics by Moving4: 2:41pm On May 01, 2017
Lol
Re: Nigerian Actress Left Embarrassed After She Allegedly Photoshopped Her Bum(pics by subtlemee(f): 2:47pm On May 01, 2017
Is it not what you guys want?
Re: Nigerian Actress Left Embarrassed After She Allegedly Photoshopped Her Bum(pics by TheControversy: 3:12pm On May 01, 2017
It's not photoshoped, she can iron bend with her backside, avatar things.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Here For The Bone Of My Bone, The Flesh Of My Flesh” – Bankyw To His Inlaws / Kcee Shares Epic Throw Back Picture Of Himself And His Brother E-money / Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.