Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

How Do I Sell This Car. A Little Help Please. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Sell This Car. A Little Help Please. (1100 Views)

Please Is This Car A Good Deal For 240k / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Please Tell Me About This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Sell This Car. A Little Help Please. by Pro2makx(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2017
Please help me on this.
My dad died last year and there is one of his cars we have not been using. It's an Honda Accord.
I am planning to sell the car this week, but I feel the buyer is pricing it too low. Apart from the damaged steering rack, it also has a little brake problem. He has priced it for 150k.
So I want to know if I am supposed to release the plate number too to him, is the plate transferrable? If it is, am I supposed to sell it separate to him?
The battery also works fine. Do I hold back the battery and sell it separate to him or someone else? I have never sold a car, so I don't know much. please I need help ASAP.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Sell This Car. A Little Help Please. by boldx(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2017
Upload a picture of the car here though that may not guarantee the worth of the car.
Re: How Do I Sell This Car. A Little Help Please. by divinelove(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2017
Guess it must be Honda halla 1992 Honda accord

Upload pics u may get a better deal here
Re: How Do I Sell This Car. A Little Help Please. by mili3kid(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2017
yes.... upload pix
Re: How Do I Sell This Car. A Little Help Please. by nurey(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2017
Pro2makx:
Please help me on this.
My dad died last year and there is one of his cars we have not been using. It's an Honda Accord.
I am planning to sell the car this week, but I feel the buyer is pricing it too low. Apart from the damaged steering rack, it also has a little brake problem. He has priced it for 150k.
So I want to know if I am supposed to release the plate number too to him, is the plate transferrable? If it is, am I supposed to sell it separate to him?
The battery also works fine. Do I hold back the battery and sell it separate to him or someone else? I have never sold a car, so I don't know much. please I need help ASAP.
Thanks

You are a very wicked person, I offered you 150k for a Honda Accord with all the problems you saw the car had, you heard sound from the car too as I start it you have the nerve to say you want to sell plate number and battery separately.

If you know you are not selling let me know now, so I don't complete the money and you now disappoint me grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sell This Car. A Little Help Please. by menstrualpad: 7:35pm On May 01, 2017
nurey:

You are a very wicked person, I offered you 150k for a Honda Accord with all the problems you saw the car had, you heard sound from the car too as I start it you have the nerve to say you want to sell plate number and battery separately.

If you know you are not selling let me know now, so I don't complete the money and you now disappoint me grin
Forget him. He's an undecided seller and a time waster
Re: How Do I Sell This Car. A Little Help Please. by mili3kid(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2017
nurey:

oga mi abeg no vex for d guy too mush. u kno au economy be ryt now... he'z only trying to see au he can make more money from d sale...
Re: How Do I Sell This Car. A Little Help Please. by mili3kid(m): 7:47pm On May 01, 2017
@OP U can always keep d plate number if U wanna do dt as a sign of respect to ur late father... bt as per d ba3 selling separately... rara oooo kolewerk
Re: How Do I Sell This Car. A Little Help Please. by menstrualpad: 7:50pm On May 01, 2017
mili3kid:

oga mi abeg no vex for d guy too mush. u kno au economy be ryt now... he'z only trying to see au he can make more money from d sale...
Greed is not good.
Re: How Do I Sell This Car. A Little Help Please. by Pro2makx(m): 12:12am On May 02, 2017
nurey:

Hahahahhaha guy u be clown.
I hope u r not bothering your self working in shell, cos ur calling be like say na comedy
Re: How Do I Sell This Car. A Little Help Please. by Pro2makx(m): 12:18am On May 02, 2017
divinelove:
Guess it must be Honda halla 1992 Honda accord

Upload pics u may get a better deal here
It's is 1997 or 98.
Unfortunately I didn't take any pics before now. I would later in the day
Re: How Do I Sell This Car. A Little Help Please. by divinelove(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2017
Pro2makx:

It's is 1997 or 98.
Unfortunately I didn't take any pics before now. I would later in the day

U can't prove dt without pics so until u get d pics then

(1) (Reply)

Uber Charges Movie Producer Over N20k From Chevron To Eko Hotel / Kia SP Concept Unveiled - What Do You Think? (photos) / Recommended Engine Oil For 2003 V6 Used In Nigeria Since 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.