Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Uber Charges Movie Producer Over N20k From Chevron To Eko Hotel - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Uber Charges Movie Producer Over N20k From Chevron To Eko Hotel (1103 Views)

Where Can I Get Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner / 2016 Mercedes-Benz S550: A Review Of Olowo Eko, Oba Akinolu's Official Car / The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Charges Movie Producer Over N20k From Chevron To Eko Hotel by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
A Nigerian movie producer, Don Omope took to his Instagram to share a screenshot of the outrageous money he was charged by Uber for their service from Chevron to Eko hotel.

According to him, he won’t pay for it. He wrote;

“Uber charges N20,000 for trip from chevron to Eko Hotel… This is mad.. Not going to pay for this shit.. Even on a 2.8x surge it’s criminal.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/movie-producer-donomope-charged-n20000-chevron-eko-hotel-island-uber.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Uber Charges Movie Producer Over N20k From Chevron To Eko Hotel by princetom1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian movie producer, Don Omope took to his Instagram to share a screenshot of the outrageous money he was charged by Uber for their service from Chevron to Eko hotel.

According to him, he won’t pay for it. He wrote;

“Uber charges N20,000 for trip from chevron to Eko Hotel… This is mad.. Not going to pay for this shit.. Even on a 2.8x surge it’s criminal.”

Why is phone is such horrible state?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/movie-producer-donomope-charged-n20000-chevron-eko-hotel-island-uber.html

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Uber Charges Movie Producer Over N20k From Chevron To Eko Hotel by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
u bloggers are just silly people. on Saturday it took me 5 hours to get to VI from ikota due to the flood. this probably happened on Saturday. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Uber Charges Movie Producer Over N20k From Chevron To Eko Hotel by eph12(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
How many hours did he spend on the road? Was it to and fro? Uber can't just charge 20k because he is a movie producer, there must have been a very long delay.
Re: Uber Charges Movie Producer Over N20k From Chevron To Eko Hotel by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
Toll is 240. Instead of 120. Wat do u pple gain with false info
Re: Uber Charges Movie Producer Over N20k From Chevron To Eko Hotel by ayescopy: 3:25am On Jul 11, 2017
That toll indicated he paid toll twice, i.e its a to & fro trip , also considering surge, time spent to & fro that might 've been prolonged due to flood...
Re: Uber Charges Movie Producer Over N20k From Chevron To Eko Hotel by net7777(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2017
In have been driving with UBER for a while now and I know the tricks of the business. If you are an experienced UBER driver you should observe that once your app is on and you are to either end or begin a trip, the app icon will not be displayed. With what I am seeing on this screen,the app logo is displayed and this could only mean that the driver is showing the rider a screen shit of a previous trip which is cheating. Also the rider should contact UBER asap and rectify. This is not possible.
I have posted my proof. Look at the UBER logo minimised. This is not possible that d logo minimised and at the same time you are about to collect cash

(1) (Reply)

Luxurious Aeroboat S6 Yacht Is Powered By Rolls-Royce Engine / Guess Who Sold A 1981 Volvo 262 Coupe Sold For N78 Million / Car Mileage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.