Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real (13779 Views)

National Assembly: Donald Duke Faults President Buhari’s Presentation Of 2019 Bu / Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo / Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Guestlander: 6:32pm On May 01, 2017
Balkan:
Do u know that all 9 members of RCCG governing council are Yorubas? Do u also know that no Igbo man is a Bishop in the Living Faith church( Winners Chapel)? No Igbo Man is also a superintendent at Deeper Life Bible Church? Do you also know that no Igbo man is also a senior Pastor @ Daystar Christian center? Neither any one @ Kingsway International Christian Center?
The Igbos should know that the Messiah will come from among its people. The disciples of Jesus Christ are Galileans like him, they should stop pumping money into other tribe projects and yet complain about Igbo marginalisation. We should start with what we can control. Go to any church but ensure that part of your tithe and other big donations go to Igbo churches because soon "it will be to your tents oh Israel"
Please send until it gets to all Igbo sons & daughters, because even in heaven, as on earth, there is hierarchy and little segregation.

When you realise how much money that leaves the east every Monday you will realise why Yorubas would not want you to get Biafra.

Have you ever seen a yoruba man read SUN news paper or champion news paper.

How many Yorubas would you find in a church where an Igbo man is the founder.

They hate you to the extent they will not let their houses to you unless there is no choice than to give you the house.

How many Yorubas bank with Fidelity bank or diamond bank.

Your real enemy is known to you yet you look the other way round.

How much have you donated to your home church? Igbo make use of your brain.

The mod will definitely throw this away because they would not want you to know the truth.

Please this message is only for igbo awareness

And most importantly, you forgot to add how many Yoruba cares about your puerile analysis.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Dedetwo(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2017
kinngie:
Christianity is now tribal SMH.

Open your own church.

I'm Igbotic but this kind post dey pain my brain.

Nigeria is tribal. Are you this slow? It foolish to have all Yari.ba at the helm of RCCG while majority of Igbo contribute to the church's coffer.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by ihimiray(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

After u have typed rubbish!!.
Dnt be a double standard person it sucks! maintain ur stand
bro see for the records am not tribslistic...i grew up with Igbos and have a lot of them as friends... But that doesn't stop me from saying the facts...i love Nigerians regardless of tribe... My wife to be is an Igbo lady and when we have our children I will teach them how to love other Nigerian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by NoBasisForUnity: 6:45pm On May 01, 2017
kinngie:
Christianity is now tribal SMH.

Open your own church.

I'm Igbotic but this kind post dey pain my brain.

Go and keep pumping your tithes to yorubas who will use it to buy data and curse your Igbo tribe on the internet.

I asked myself the same questions 2 years ago and I realized the yorubas are playing us for a fool. I dumped RCCG last 2 years December.

You attend yoruba churches because their pastors use motivational words to sweet talk you into parting with your money. Then they come online to abuse your tribe with the money you pumped to them. Who is fooling who?

Igbos are the largest christians in this country, yet how many Igbo pastors are highly ranked in yoruba churches.Are yorubas the only ones under anointing? Even in Igboland, they send their own yoruba pastors to come swindle you.
Why can't they convert their pro-fulani muslims first before coming down to Igboland to sell ice to eskimo.

Igbos and SS christians should learn to use their heads.

USE YOUR HEAD FOR ONCE. NDIGBO MURU NU ANYA.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Zebrudaya666: 6:48pm On May 01, 2017
Pavore9:

Everyone is entitled to choose what to identify with. I start with what is within my control and have greatest impact within my radius.
ok
Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Zebrudaya666: 6:48pm On May 01, 2017
Balkan:
efulefu
Ikpu nne i efulefu

1 Like

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by NoBasisForUnity: 6:50pm On May 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
You see what I just said. Exactly the fear I expressed above.

Dude, "Igbos" aren't ANYTHING like the op. Folks like him are the species we refer to as ipob yoot.

They are the subset that bring the name of igbos to disrepute.

Hell, he might not even be igbo! A. Igbo man would never reason like this!

Are the 'True Igbos' no longer the occupants of the region you call '5 villages'? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by NoBasisForUnity: 6:53pm On May 01, 2017
ihimiray:
I respect u boss
Now we know you are an afonja. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by ihimiray(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2017
NoBasisForUnity:

Now we know you are an afonja. grin
mumu, u get brain so,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by ihimiray(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2017
Am off Dis thread, Abeg make me leave Dis flat heads and Der problems....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Ikenna0b: 7:08pm On May 01, 2017
What the OP said is accurate and I'm glad more and more igbo are seeing it.

You all recall when am Igbo was the coach for the Nigerian football team. How many people remember how yoruba tried to destroy that man's reputation?

In church, someone name one igbo church that yoruba attend to. Just one igbo opened churches?
Hell even here l, majority if the Nigerian churches in my neighborhood is owned either by an Igbo or a minority. Literally only church was opened by a yoruba. Guess which one the yoruba in this area goes to? You guess it right...the yoruba one. If not the yoruba, they attend the one held by whites. I've never seen them try and partonize the non yoruba churches or even businesses.
The two African stores in my area is own by an Igbo and the other is a ghanaian. Guess whose store they go to the most? The Ghanaian one even though the igbo guy has more stuff than the Ghanaian.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by SlayerForever: 7:14pm On May 01, 2017
[s]
ihimiray:
u are the real slaves here, cos am in my country but u biafrans are bin held captive, pending when u get ur independence which I strongly doubt..... U are the real slave.... Osuuuuuuuuuuu
[/s]

I won't be surprised if this one is a Benin wannabe Igbo. Anu!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Fidelismaria: 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
Nawa oooo

Everytime yoruba dis yoruba dat

Wetin apen na

Wetin yoruba do ndigbo dat u cant do without calling yoruba everywere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Balkan(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

You all recall when am Igbo was the coach for the Nigerian football team. How many people remember how yoruba tried to destroy that man's reputation?

In church, someone name one igbo church that yoruba attend to. Just one igbo opened churches?
Hell even here l, majority if the Nigerian churches in my neighborhood is owned either by an Igbo or a minority. Literally only church was opened by a yoruba. Guess which one the yoruba in this area goes to? You guess it right...the yoruba one. If not the yoruba, they attend the one held by whites. I've never seen them try and partonize the non yoruba churches or even businesses.
The two African stores in my area is own by an Igbo and the other is a ghanaian. Guess whose store they go to the most? The Ghanaian one even though the igbo guy has more stuff than the Ghanaian.
my brother what you said is the truth. This guy's will patronise you only when there is no other option left for them. It's just a fact. They buy spare parts, electronics, building materials from igbos because they don't have another option. But Chukwu Okike has made it for igbos to be good business men.

Go and check the data Base of Igbo owened banks and see if you will how many yoruba name you see or their companies.

Igbos should be conscious of these things. Our business men do not think about these things before they open bank account. But yorubas do because they would want igbo businesses to suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by MutantMetahuman: 7:59pm On May 01, 2017
Dedetwo:

Nigeria is tribal. Are you this slow? It foolish to have all Yari.ba at the helm of RCCG while majority of Igbo contribute to the church's coffer.
so yibhoes are now the majority in rccg?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by meolaniyi(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

you guys open churches to dupe people. No sane yoruba man will attend your churches. Everything about you guys are fake. The Igbos who attend Yoruba churches know the truth. That's while they will always were they preach the true word of Allah to them. Kiss the truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Ikenna0b: 8:24pm On May 01, 2017
meolaniyi:
you guys open churches to dupe people. No sane yoruba man will attend your churches. Everything about you guys are fake. The Igbos who attend Yoruba churches know the truth. That's while they will always were they preach the true word of Allah to them. Kiss the truth

Yet most of the fake pastors in Nigeria as well as ones sleeping with ashawos left and right are predominately YORUBA. I've yet to see any non yoruba pastors caught in any controversial problem. The same can't be said about you Afonja.
You people are tribalistic as f2k and ppl are paying una back for it. tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Ikenna0b: 8:25pm On May 01, 2017
Balkan:
my brother what you said is the truth. This guy's will patronise you only when there is no other option left for them. It's just a fact. They buy spare parts, electronics, building materials from igbos because they don't have another option. But Chukwu Okike has made it for igbos to be good business men.

Go and check the data Base of Igbo owened banks and see if you will how many yoruba name you see or their companies.

Igbos should be conscious of these things. Our business men do not think about these things before they open bank account. But yorubas do because they would want igbo businesses to suffer.

Hundred percent fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by chisupport: 8:27pm On May 01, 2017
The OP is an undiluted product of the polluted teachings of radio Biafra. He is a hard-core fan of Nnamdi-kanu. Indeed, he is in serious need of mental overhauling and rehabilitation.
He reminds me of the dirty teachings of Nnamdi Kanu before his deserved incarceration.

The world right now does not need people like him.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by MrMaestro: 8:44pm On May 01, 2017
Balkan:

This is just false. We attend our churches and banks because they have been here longer, and have a generational following. It will take time before new businesses can get significant marketshare. If a yoruba goes to the southeast, is he really going to compete with the long standing business that is already established with the people? No. You all think too deeply about things and I don't know why you always think people are attacking you. We let you live and work and all over our land and if you weren't successful you would'nt be staying, so don't act like igbo people don't get yoruba business. Why do igbo people consider yorubas their enemies? I've never understood this, with the way we live peacefully together we should be the closest of tribes. What exactly do you expect from yorubas that we aren't doing? You're flourishing in our lands like everyone else. That is more than enough.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by ihimiray(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2017
SlayerForever:

I won't be surprised if this one is a Benin wannabe Igbo. Anu!
.. What in the world would I wanna be an igbo.... I spit on u man.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
That is a terrible statement to make. Religion or criminality knows no tribe or race.

Make una take am easy small.

We throw mud at each other here daily but what should separate us from animals driven by primordial instincts is knowing where and when to draw the line.

You should retract that statement in all fairness.
Hahahaheee cheesy cheesy cheesy Omenka don dey get sense small small..... I've been avoiding you, but it seems time to bury the past.....
Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by omenkaLives(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2017
blues20:

Hahahaheee cheesy cheesy cheesy Omenka don dey get sense small small..... I've been avoiding you, but it seems time to bury the past.....
Na so una go just dey open mouth dey yarn trash.

Well, i do not blame most of you. Nairaland doesn't discriminate against kids, hence the nonsense one's compelled to accommodate here daily.

Goodbye.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by amachuk(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2017
Pierocash:
I disagree with ur writeup Op,evn though i believe the issue of no Bishops of igbo tribe in winners chapel and other churches u mentioned bt that has nothing to do abt tribe.
Hw many yorubas are senior pastors in Salvation Ministries,Dunamis,Lords Chosen, Dominion City,Gateway christian center,Christ Embassy etc.
Bishop Ebhoghinme was the most Senior pastor in winners after Bishop David Oyedepo and Bishop Abioye he wasn't a yoruba,so tell me,hw does that mean tribalism?
how many Yoruba people go to those churches headed by Igbo people? they don't, so you don't expect them to be anything in those churches. on the other hand, Ndigbo constitutes nearly over 50% of the congregation of those yoruba churches and makes huge financial commitments still they are not recognized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 01, 2017
@ OP, this forum is the wrongest place on this planet to bring up such topic. You are not doing the Igbos good by such hyper-sensitive thread. The Igbo nation will handle her problem with wisdom and decorum, according to time..... in my opinion, this thread is completely useless base on time, place and manner of presentation. You are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 01, 2017
Mod, are you guys not bias. shocked How come you guys hide my rebuttal to Omenka's dirty slur on my mention..... undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Pierocash(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2017
amachuk:
how many Yoruba people go to those churches headed by Igbo people? they don't, so you don't expect them to be anything in those churches. on the other hand, Ndigbo constitutes nearly over 50% of the congregation of those yoruba churches and makes huge financial commitments still they are not recognized.
Pastoral forms is always available for interested persons,hw many ibos pick those forms?Pastoral enlistment is a divine calling and not a career.Every tribe have their area of calling,the Yorubas have more ministerial calling than any tribe in the world,u come to business,the Ibos doninate that field than yorubas,almst every ibo man is naturally a business man so stop twisting facts to suite ur narrative.Evn in sports,The Ibos dominate that field than Yorubas especially football, their was a time in this country almost all the whole national team players whr ibos evn up til nw.
So, every tribe has their area of calling and Yorubas dominates priesthood.And aside frm that,those churches u mentioned have more yoruba followership than ibos u can't take that away frm them,jst the same way in catholic churches have more ibo followership than yorubas.Catholic churches have more ibos as reverend fathers than yorubas because ibos are more catholics than yorubas so i see no logic in ur Submission

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by facelessangel: 10:45pm On May 01, 2017
blues20:
@ OP, this forum is the wrongest place on this planet to bring up such topic. You are not doing the Igbos good by such hyper-sensitive thread. The Igbo nation will handle her problem with wisdom and decorum, according to time..... in my opinion, this thread is completely useless base on time, place and manner of presentation. You are on your own.
afonja

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by facelessangel: 10:48pm On May 01, 2017
Pierocash:
Pastoral forms is always available for interested persons,hw many ibos pick those forms?Pastoral enlistment is a divine calling and not a career.Every tribe have their area of calling,the Yorubas have more ministerial calling than any tribe in the world,u come to business,the Ibos doninate that field than yorubas,almst every ibo man is naturally a business man so stop twisting facts to suite ur narrative.Evn in sports,The Ibos dominate that field than Yorubas especially football, their was a time in this country almost all the whole national team players whr ibos evn up til nw.
So, every tribe has their area of calling and Yorubas dominates priesthood.And aside frm that,those churches u mentioned have more yoruba followership than ibos u can't take that away frm them,jst the same way in catholic churches have more ibo followership than yorubas.Catholic churches have more ibos as reverend fathers than yorubas because ibos are more catholics than yorubas so i see no logic in ur Submission
which business pass the business of owing a church.?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by kramer: 10:55pm On May 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Yet most of the fake pastors in Nigeria as well as ones sleeping with ashawos left and right are predominately YORUBA. I've yet to see any non yoruba pastors caught in any controversial problem. The same can't be said about you Afonja.
You people are tribalistic as f2k and ppl are paying una back for it. tongue

http://pulse.ng/religion/pulse-roundup-2014-10-most-controversial-pastors-of-2014-id3372925.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Nigerians Paid $18.34million Ransom To Kidnappers In 9 Years / Terrorism: Account For Kidnapped Katsina Students - PDP Tells Buhari / Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Damboa LGA, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.