Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real (13776 Views)

National Assembly: Donald Duke Faults President Buhari’s Presentation Of 2019 Bu / Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo / Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2017
Another question, what stop igbos from opening their churches n putting their people there? How many Igbo churches do we have?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Pierocash(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

U r so so wrong. Igbos r pastors (state overseers n national overseers) in Deeper Life. I don't know of other churches, but I know of this one. Former church secretary was even an Igbo man. So what z OP saying please?
my point is that evn if they aren't any,those churches started with more yoruba followership than Ibo,so there is no logic in his assertions because catholic church has more ibo priests than yorubas because catholic church also has more ibo followership than any tribe in Nigeria.
It is all about followership and not tribe

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by aribisala0(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2017
You see hate at work here. Every body is good at something. Imagine if someone gets up one day and says Igboes should stop buying suya from aboki that Igboes want to start selling suya? Even Igboes will not buy that suya. No one has got up to say don't buy this or don't buy that from Igboes but when people face them they will start whining like biitches. Every one has his area of expertise. Some people are good at putting that powder that people smoke into their anuses and taking to Thailand and so on.. Who will beg God for them after if not the godly Yorubas the only people that God listens to ?
Ooshay face your work

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Yyeske(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2017
The OP is simply a bigot, what stops him from telling Igbos to establish their own churches afterall the Yoruba pastors never forced anybody into their churches.

These IPOB miscreants are causing more harm than good for their senseless and ever elusive Biafran cause.

Wouldn't blame those brainwashed kids anyway, same way kanu told them to disrupt Pastor Kumuyi of deeper life crusade two years ago in Aba and they did just because he's a Yoruba man.

Bunch of clowns, call me afonja, Hausa, efulefu.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Nobody: 8:57am On May 02, 2017
religious online war..

everywhere is war.. grin

finally finally na nairaland go facilitate the breakup of naija..

from politics to religion to tribal..

ome..na here e over me..

i quit..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Balkan(m): 9:42am On May 02, 2017
arent88:
honestly I wonder how some of u allow hate to consume u.how did u get d statistics of tribes DAT bank with fidelity and diamond.pls go and get sometin useful to do with ur life.by the way am nt Igbo but I bank wit diamond bank.
but you are not yoruba either
Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Balkan(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

U r so so wrong. Igbos r pastors (state overseers n national overseers) in Deeper Life. I don't know of other churches, but I know of this one. Former church secretary was even an Igbo man. So what z OP saying please?
thank God you said secretary. That vindicates me. Why not senior pastor or treasurer
Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by amachuk(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2017
Pierocash:
Pastoral forms is always available for interested persons,hw many ibos pick those forms?Pastoral enlistment is a divine calling and not a career.Every tribe have their area of calling,the Yorubas have more ministerial calling than any tribe in the world,u come to business,the Ibos doninate that field than yorubas,almst every ibo man is naturally a business man so stop twisting facts to suite ur narrative.Evn in sports,The Ibos dominate that field than Yorubas especially football, their was a time in this country almost all the whole national team players whr ibos evn up til nw.
So, every tribe has their area of calling and Yorubas dominates priesthood.And aside frm that,those churches u mentioned have more yoruba followership than ibos u can't take that away frm them,jst the same way in catholic churches have more ibo followership than yorubas.Catholic churches have more ibos as reverend fathers than yorubas because ibos are more catholics than yorubas so i see no logic in ur Submission
your question is how many igbos are interested, and I will say very many, but they will always be placed far under some unqualified Yoruba pastors just to make sure that they don't influence any decision there.
Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by meolaniyi(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2017
Balkan:
thank God you said secretary. That vindicates me. Why not senior pastor or treasurer
no reasonable yoruba man with his or her senses will attend a church founded by an Igbo man. Unless that one has not gotten his senses back.

Igbo churches and their pastors are fraudulent. We are no fools brother, our eyes are wide open.

The reason why the prefer our churches to their own

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by bigybanty10(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2017
afonjadie:
Igbos stop fooling around the op told no lies... If you know nothing about what the op was implying just keep shut and dont give afonjas reasons to take shots at us.

Some foolish igbos are confused, you are ipob today, you want biafra tomorrow or you want a Nigeria with equal right and justice yet when the bitter truth like the one in this thread hits you in the face, you loose all you stand for and and become a 10sec efulefu syndrome patient.

Confused igbo lots allover nairaland. When you stand for nothing you stand for everything. See the confused fools now fighting the op for afonja and some tribalistic god of men, without pointing one lie in the post

Am seriously confused here , I dnt even know why they (the igbos) are just busy attacking the OP .

Every thing the op wrote here is nothing but the painful truth

1 Like

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by omofunaab(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2017
Some people just mad for this nairaland sha

1 Like

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by GuyfawkesAB(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2017
The kain confusion wey dey worry una sef, dey make person question all this una campaign. Any differing reasoning like this, you'll label it Afonja.

Zebrudaya666:

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea

anumanu na akpo nna ya afonja angry

gosh!!! i just hate it that both of us shares the same ideology angry
you're too dumb for my liking
calling your ancestors afonja angry
Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by GuyfawkesAB(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2017
I don't even know why the OP choose to write this on an Afonja platform. You are not any different from the Igbo who attends an Afonja-Pastored Church

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Balkan(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2017
meolaniyi:
no reasonable yoruba man with his or her senses will attend a church founded by an Igbo man. Unless that one has not gotten his senses back.

Igbo churches and their pastors are fraudulent. We are no fools brother, our eyes are wide open.

The reason why the prefer our churches to their own
I don't blame you. I only blame the efulefus on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Nobody: 11:05am On May 02, 2017
Pierocash:
I disagree with ur writeup Op,evn though i believe the issue of no Bishops of igbo tribe in winners chapel and other churches u mentioned bt that has nothing to do abt tribe.
Hw many yorubas are senior pastors in Salvation Ministries,Dunamis,Lords Chosen, Dominion City,Gateway christian center,Christ Embassy etc.
Bishop Ebhoghinme was the most Senior pastor in winners after Bishop David Oyedepo and Bishop Abioye he wasn't a yoruba,so tell me,hw does that mean tribalism?

So how many Yorubas attend those Igbo churches let alone grow to become a pastor then a bishop, My two elder brother are pastors in RCCG but when the parish grow they transfer them to smaller church and bring in a Yoruba to take over from them , I have been in rReddem for more than 10 years, Tribalism in these Yoruba own churches are REAL.
Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Nobody: 11:08am On May 02, 2017
pazienza:
Well, it's true that sometimes it's not about the content of the message, but about how it's presented.

The OP has a big point! And any neutral unbiased person would have noticed that. Yorubas hardly patronize churches not founded by fellow Yorubas, maybe they don't do this with any ulterior motive other than the fact that it's easier to identify with their own kind than with others, either way, the result is the same.

Group economics demands that one only patronize ventures ran by a member of one's group, first and foremost as far as services rendered are standard. As this is the best way of circulating wealth within the group and ensuring economic
survival, the Jews do this alot. Ndiigbo can learn one or two things from them.

Truth bro

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2017
I don't know when all these wailings will stop.
God knows we Yorubas have not complained much since independence, while the Igbis and their Northern counterparts were locked in a sweet, seemingly endless romance

When we asked that the constitution should have an exit clause, An Igbo said no, we accepted.
When we vied to rule the nation, the Hausa/Fulani and Igbo man formed a coalition and we were in opposition.
First Senate President- Igbo.
First Speaker of the House- Igbo.
The first coup had mostly Igbo officers.
First Military Head of State- Igbo
The Progrom was carried out by Hausa/Fulani against mostly Igbos
Obasanjo handed power over to an Hausa/Fulani-Igbo rulership
IBB and Ebitu Ukiwe ruled for the most part, before Aikhomu took over- still the North-East Coalition.......

I wonder what crimes Yorubas have committed from 1960 till now. What is our offence to the disgruntled Igbos? We have held on tenaciously at the times when we were the outcasts and the opposing sides, when our leaders were rubbished. Still we accommodated all and shared all that we have.

Now that the marriage of the North and East had gone sour since 1999, all the unreasonable Igbo man does is to fight the Yoruba man and call him names. He is quick to forget the sweet romance it had with the North at the start.

Please you guys should concentrate on developing yourselves and your homestead and go learn how to play politics to win others to yourselves and make a mark in this great nation.

Enough of all these tribal craps you keep spilling

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:16am On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
This has got to be the most disgusting, vile, hateful, appalling and indecent Op I've seen since I joined this forum.

Elements like the op are the bigots that tend to make people call igbos names because while bigots like them are loud, intelligent civil igbos are rather quiet and laid back.

Tribalism itself was just not enough, we have to now view religion from a tribal perspective as well!

Yet these things would call themselves " Christians".

God forbid!
Ok let's face off the messenger and face the massage, Is there any truth in the massage?
Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Balkan(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2017
Zebrudaya666:

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea

anumanu na akpo nna ya afonja angry

gosh!!! i just hate it that both of us shares the same ideology angry
you're too dumb for my liking
calling your ancestors afonja angry
you know why that word fits you so much? That's what exactly what you are. Efulefu in highest order and lowest degree. I have never seen you condemn Yorubas who open thread just to abuse Igbos. I have not even seen a yoruba man condemn theirs when they insult igbos. Verily I say on to you, you are no less than afonja

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2017
Whoever has been eaten up by so much hatred only need to be left alone. He has already signed onto what will eventually kill him.

Continue wallowing in hatred. Your death is near

1 Like

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2017
Balkan:

They have just one senior pastor Sir... That's Kumuyi. D others r overseers, n igbos full there. Igbos r also among national overseers for countries. So what r u actually saying, Sir?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by OAFMods: 12:08pm On May 02, 2017
Balkan:
Do u know that all 9 members of RCCG governing council are Yorubas? Do u also know that no Igbo man is a Bishop in the Living Faith church( Winners Chapel)? No Igbo Man is also a superintendent at Deeper Life Bible Church? Do you also know that no Igbo man is also a senior Pastor @ Daystar Christian center? Neither any one @ Kingsway International Christian Center?
The Igbos should know that the Messiah will come from among its people. The disciples of Jesus Christ are Galileans like him, they should stop pumping money into other tribe projects and yet complain about Igbo marginalisation. We should start with what we can control. Go to any church but ensure that part of your tithe and other big donations go to Igbo churches because soon "it will be to your tents oh Israel"
Please send until it gets to all Igbo sons & daughters, because even in heaven, as on earth, there is hierarchy and little segregation.

When you realise how much money that leaves the east every Monday you will realise why Yorubas would not want you to get Biafra.

Have you ever seen a yoruba man read SUN news paper or champion news paper.

How many Yorubas would you find in a church where an Igbo man is the founder.

They hate you to the extent they will not let their houses to you unless there is no choice than to give you the house.

How many Yorubas bank with Fidelity bank or diamond bank.

Your real enemy is known to you yet you look the other way round.

How much have you donated to your home church? Igbo make use of your brain.

The mod will definitely throw this away because they would not want you to know the truth.

Please this message is only for igbo awareness

Just so you are aware not everyone goes about throwing tribal tantrums. Sadly if appropriate reply is dished out to this one to you i will be the tribal jingoist.

Amarabae:
Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by OAFMods: 12:15pm On May 02, 2017
Ikenna0b:
What the OP said is accurate and I'm glad more and more igbo are seeing it.

You all recall when am Igbo was the coach for the Nigerian football team. How many people remember how yoruba tried to destroy that man's reputation?

In church, someone name one igbo church that yoruba attend to. Just one igbo opened churches?
Hell even here l, majority if the Nigerian churches in my neighborhood is owned either by an Igbo or a minority. Literally only church was opened by a yoruba. Guess which one the yoruba in this area goes to? You guess it right...the yoruba one. If not the yoruba, they attend the one held by whites. I've never seen them try and partonize the non yoruba churches or even businesses.
The two African stores in my area is own by an Igbo and the other is a ghanaian. Guess whose store they go to the most? The Ghanaian one even though the igbo guy has more stuff than the Ghanaian.

I guess all the Igbo businesses in the SW especially the petty ones you narrated is only patronised by the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Olabestonic001(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2017
facelessangel:
The Igbo man is the last person to think of tribalism in Nigeria. We coming to realise how this yorubas hate us. Yoruba landlords refused giving me a house because I am Igbo. Meanwhile the guy is a pastor in Redeemed church
Thank God I have my own house now. Tribalism is in their DNA

So, because one useless Igbo man didn't give my friend his daughter's hand in marriage now (only because he's Yoruba) has suddenly made ALL IGBO'S bad shey?
*Foolish Logic from you there*

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 02, 2017
Ikenna0b:
What the OP said is accurate and I'm glad more and more igbo are seeing it.

You all recall when am Igbo was the coach for the Nigerian football team. How many people remember how yoruba tried to destroy that man's reputation?

In church, someone name one igbo church that yoruba attend to. Just one igbo opened churches?
Hell even here l, majority if the Nigerian churches in my neighborhood is owned either by an Igbo or a minority. Literally only church was opened by a yoruba. Guess which one the yoruba in this area goes to? You guess it right...the yoruba one. If not the yoruba, they attend the one held by whites. I've never seen them try and partonize the non yoruba churches or even businesses.
The two African stores in my area is own by an Igbo and the other is a ghanaian. Guess whose store they go to the most? The Ghanaian one even though the igbo guy has more stuff than the Ghanaian.
Yeboes are synonymous to fakes and counterfeit. Why would he wanna patronise a flat head and

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Olabestonic001(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2017
pazienza:
Well, it's true that sometimes it's not about the content of the message, but about how it's presented.

The OP has a big point! And any neutral unbiased person would have noticed that. Yorubas hardly patronize churches not founded by fellow Yorubas, maybe they don't do this with any ulterior motive other than the fact that it's easier to identify with their own kind than with others, either way, the result is the same.

Group economics demands that one only patronize ventures ran by a member of one's group, first and foremost as far as services rendered are standard. As this is the best way of circulating wealth within the group and ensuring economic
survival, the Jews do this alot. Ndiigbo can learn one or two things from them.

People hardly chose based on the foolery the op and his ilks are fanning; people chose what pays them! The Truth is because of the Igbo man natural love for money, he might find it difficult to survive in ministry. Ministry doesn't give steady source of income till its well grounded. Also, if folks thinks you're not serving their best interests (sometimes at your own peril), you'd do badly in ministry. That's where most Igbo's loose it; they are a very self-serving, ready-to-cheat-you, never-wanting-you-to-cheat-him set of people and might find it to do well in ministry.
Maybe Igbos needs to grow up and look within rather than blaming everyone whenever some things doesn't favor them!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by facelessangel: 4:09pm On May 02, 2017
Olabestonic001:

People hardly chose based on the foolery the op and his ilks are fanning; people chose what pays them! The Truth is because of the Igbo man natural love for money, he might find it difficult to survive in ministry. Ministry doesn't give steady source of income till its well grounded. Also, if folks thinks you're not serving their best interests (sometimes at your own peril), you'd do badly in ministry. That's where most Igbo's loose it; they are a very self-serving, ready-to-cheat-you, never-wanting-you-to-cheat-him set of people and might find it to do well in ministry.
Maybe Igbos needs to grow up and look within rather than blaming everyone whenever some things doesn't favor them!
Your treachery has been exposed. The crusade is on untill my people realise that how the have been fooled with the one Nigeria Project.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by stonemasonn: 4:34pm On May 02, 2017
Op, this the solution, all Igbos should develop the east including igbotic south south (port harcourt and asaba) sell all your property in the west and use the money to acquire more in the east, move all your businesses to the east, transfer all your churches back to the east, relocate yourselves and families back to the east. Even your banks can go back to the east.

And leave the Yorubas the f*ck alone

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by backtosender: 4:38pm On May 02, 2017
AwiLand:

So how many Yorubas attend those Igbo churches let alone grow to become a pastor then a bishop, My two elder brother are pastors in RCCG but when the parish grow they transfer them to smaller church and bring in a Yoruba to take over from them , I have been in rReddem for more than 10 years, Tribalism in these Yoruba own churches are REAL.
I dey laugh so you knew that and still attending you dey try...we have our own churches just that we don't insult God by turning his fellowship to money making churches like Yorubas do..... Yoruba churches introduced tithes and sowing seeds in their churches to be able to enrich themselves

1 Like

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Olabestonic001(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2017
facelessangel:
Your treachery has been exposed. The crusade is on untill my people realise that how the have been fooled with the one Nigeria Project.

*Lolz @Treachery.
Ogbeni, go and improve your lots in life; most human beings don't really care where you come from when you're good at something. Its only when you're feeble that you resort to this nonsense.
Get a Life!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real by Bridget95(f): 6:03pm On May 02, 2017
meolaniyi:
This is one Nigeria. You guys should remember you are making the money in yoruba land and the money must remain here for the work of God

You can't make your money here and take it to the East. We are not fools. Thank God Yorubas are waking up
what makes you think that all igbos reside in yoruba land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2115 Delegates Were Accredited For PDP Convention But 2296 Voted. Really? / Igbeh Ochogwu: Panel Issues Arrest Warrant On Police Commissioner / INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.