Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) (53062 Views)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 4:56pm On May 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nnamdi Kanu I see, Fani Kayode I see but where is Buhari na

...bros if you ask me,na who i go ask??

...@topic BMC members and zombie supporters would have running stomach at this piece of info,two of their boss's nightmare are on display here embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by hkd11: 4:56pm On May 01, 2017
Good things come out often. On judgment day many will cry.nigeria is a disaster. Simple

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by xelly: 4:56pm On May 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

did you check the oza room

Buhari is missing in dza oza zoom ~ Aisha Buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:56pm On May 01, 2017
grin grin grin
Buhari must hear this.
Let them not tell him about this meeting so that he doesn't die of heart attach.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 01, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
I am sure the people that were in that room were more than 10..... jus wondering why he hasn't been arrested for violation of his bail term yet angry

Maybe you will be arrested by the end of this year. Good luck!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by CXLVII: 4:57pm On May 01, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This guy just became a hero like play like play.
If he contests election in any state in the East, he will win the way I won Nairalanders hearts with data sales.
See below for testimonies if in doubt.

Make i dey go now..

In Nigeria or Biafra? grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:57pm On May 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:
So some afonja still get sense l

Dnt be decieved my dear i still dnt fancy this attache by force of the afonjas this people cant be trusted nnamdi kalu should be careful i blive she is wise enuff.

And as for the afonjas quoting intimidate u
Dnt mind them dearie i love ur boldness.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Duru009(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is the next President of Nigeria .....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 4:58pm On May 01, 2017
brightalo17:
When they get to Buhari's age,you may not even see them.

You spoke with wisdom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by CXLVII: 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
hkd11:
Good things come out often. On judgment day many will cry.nigeria is a disaster. Simple

Your life is a disaster not Nigeria.

Stop blaming your miserable life on Nigeria!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by NLdie: 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
mrvitalis:
If nnamdi Kalu doesn't play politics in 2019 I will leave nairaland ...

When will we igbos learn to stop being sentimental and emotional ...the same fool who insulted ojukwu is the same person to host kalu

PDP just got south east locked down ...watch as Kalu campaign for a northern Presidential candidate with the line he would grant referendum while he himself run for senate

Kalu is smart and I have always known ..he knows he will never get Biafra with the way he is going ..intact he don't want Biafra ..he only wants fame and hr has gotten that
This "we this and we that" is now boring.... Cant you diabolical people find another words?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by bishop4life(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
mrvitalis:

When will we igbos learn to stop being sentimental and emotional ...the same fool who insulted ojukwu is the same person to host kalu

PDP just got south east locked down ...watch as Kalu campaign for a northern Presidential candidate with the line he would grant referendum while he himself run for senate

Kalu is smart and I have always known ..he knows he will never get Biafra with the way he is going ..intact he don't want Biafra ..he only wants fame and hr has gotten that

When the time comes now , you will start talking from both side of your mouth like one professor.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
CXLVII:

In Nigeria or Biafra? grin grin grin

If there is no rigging he will win

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by famzynet: 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
Two men that give Buhari nightmares. Like joke like joke,Buhari don make Nnamdi KANU popular. I am sure Buhari is regretting arresting the guy. The guy would have been popular only on Radio Biafra but Bubu with him small sense don make the guy popular for Nigeria. Anyway,I will support any coalition that will remove Buhari next election .

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Onedibe1: 5:00pm On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:
I am sure Fayose , FFK and Kanu are the ones that primarily put Buhari to a sick bed
Lolz...nop,Allah is punishing d stupid old fool for his sinx
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by xelly: 5:00pm On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:

That is how Ipobexposed said he will commit suicide but never did

You are a chestbeater

I offered to make free obituary ads for IPOBEXPOSED, I only requested for his picture then and he refused sending it to me. I would have seen that his obituary picture goes viral and he will be know for keeping his words.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by CXLVII: 5:00pm On May 01, 2017
Duru009:
Nnamdi Kanu is the next President of Nigeria .....

The votes of 5% should be able to make him win grin grin grin

Moreover, Nigeria or Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 5:01pm On May 01, 2017
mrvitalis:

....common shattap ya mouth osiso!!..see talk.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Pavore9: 5:01pm On May 01, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Only if you knew the level of support and cult liking people have for him esp the average income earners. He is seen as messiah.
In Enugu or Osha you could be lynches if you speak bad things about him publicly.
I am not exagerrating.

No matter the cult following he has in the East, we both know he can not come down to Nnewi and win election because "ibu nwa onye?" would come up.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by CXLVII: 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
Onedibe1:

Lolz...nop,Allah is punishing d stupid old fool for his sinx

All this flat headed dwarfs always buttress the notion of them always waking-up there parents with a KICK!

No atom of respect and sanity in there culture.

No wonder they averagely grow past 4feet

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
mrvitalis:

You are right. I made mention of something like this last week. Kanu now mingles with Nigerian politicians he will either contest for election or campaign for some politicians that granted him bail.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by CXLVII: 5:04pm On May 01, 2017
Partnerbiz:

If there is no rigging he will win

Is Nigeria not a Zoo again?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2017
QuietHammer:

Having a big, round brain in a flattened skull is a physiological impossibility.

Stop this Afonja nonsense and go munch on your stinky fufu in your potopoto village.
to your savage response

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Grundig: 5:07pm On May 01, 2017
Buhari made Nnamdi KANU unnecessarily popular.

The 5% vote buhari got in the SS and SE will fizzle out come 2019 should he contest.

Buhari should've simply ignored nnamdi kanu and let NBC continue jamming his frequency quietly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by omobabaonibaba(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:

so your own definition of sense is these two clowns? wait did u use your brain for thrift?

what's sensitive in this clownish graphics of this grown up kids?

u need to find your brain asap! coz you're close to the state of rehab

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by DLuciano: 5:07pm On May 01, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
I hope there are not up to ten guys lurking around. I'm just here at headbridge, besides ojukwu's statue waiting for kanu to arrive. That day shall buhari know as a thousand years is but a day before the Lord so shall buhari know that a thousand men are like a man. Even the dead shall rise to take a peep from thier graves. Even ojukwu's statue shall turn his head to look. Ojukwu will smile and say to biafrans " BEHOLD MY BELOVED SON IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED "
thou shall not worship any other god, except the Almighty God who made the heaven and earth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by xelly: 5:09pm On May 01, 2017
TooNoisy:
The Igbos need to realize that the Yorubas are their friends and the Yoruba will choose Igbo over Hausa/Fulani any day.

However, the Igbos need to plan their own part and they will actualize their dreams. The Igbos always want to taunt the Yoruba but the Yoruba will continue to overlook it. The Yoruba race led the struggle for Jonathan to become president. Wole Soyinka and Tunde Bakare formed the Save Nigeria group. Now the Yoruba have championed the release of Nnamdi Kanu. It was when the likes of Fayose and FFK started calling for Kanu's release that the likes of Soludo and Chidoka joined for political reasons.

But the Igbos always forget and try to stab the Yoruba at every opportunity. They forget that teaming up with the Yoruba is their only road to actualizing any dream, because the North will never trust the Igbo nation. The best bet for the Igbo nation is to team up with the Yoruba.

Where are the Igbo leaders today? They should be the ones championing for Kanu's release. They are all in Abuja trying to decamp to APC - the same party they tell their gullible followers belong to the Muslim North!!. They had to rely on FFK and Fayose. Shame on Igbo leaders.

If Nigeria will continue as a country, there's need for SW, SE and SS to collaborate and put the North on her toes. Every child in Southern region wants to go to school but the reverse is the case in the North and since the North lead Nigeria in policy making, educational policy will go the way of the Northern child. Meaning, they will make policies that will put an end to education.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Escobase: 5:10pm On May 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:
All these flat headed red oil abacha consumers sef.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
I hope there are not up to ten guys lurking around. I'm just here at headbridge, besides ojukwu's statue waiting for kanu to arrive. That day shall buhari know as a thousand years is but a day before the Lord so shall buhari know that a thousand men are like a man. Even the dead shall rise to take a peep from thier graves. Even ojukwu's statue shall turn his head to look. Ojukwu will smile and say to biafrans " BEHOLD MY BELOVED SON IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED "

Dude!

Such inspiration!

I dunno what you smoked, but I want some!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 5:11pm On May 01, 2017
Pavore9:

No matter the cult following he has in the East, we both know he can not come down to Nnewi and win election because "ibu nwa onye?" would come up.
If there is no rigging he will win bro.
Ndi mmadu ga aturu ya vote ebe nile.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by michoim(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2017
Twin evil.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Onedibe1: 5:11pm On May 01, 2017
CXLVII:

All this flat headed dwarfs always buttress the notion of them always waking-up there parents with a KICK!

No atom of respect and sanity in there culture.

No wonder they averagely grow past 4feet

Z obvious am taller dan u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC / APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun / Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.