Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Blogging/online Income Generation Seminar Live In Akwa Ibom State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Blogging/online Income Generation Seminar Live In Akwa Ibom State (461 Views)

Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Mechanic Pictured Training His 2-Year-Old Son In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging/online Income Generation Seminar Live In Akwa Ibom State by Akwaonline: 5:48pm On May 01, 2017
I am organizing a 2 day power packed seminar/training for Akwa Ibom Citizens/young entrepreneurs and those who seek to make $200 monthly and extra N100,000 as you so desire, it all depends on you.

After attending this seminar and you’re not convinced or satisfied, request for a total refund of your registration fee and do what so ever you feel for been deceived by me!!

WHAT TO EXPECT:

1. How to kick-start a profitable blogging career and ways to monetize your blog and earn at least $100 monthly from Google Adsense. Just as I do

2. Ways to generate at least 1000 daily traffic to your blog

3. Easy and simple steps to create a website/blog for companies, church and schools without stress in 1/2 weeks. Using the current and trending platform.

4. Do you know how to write anything interesting, funny, weird and captivating? What do you think you know how to do best? What so ever you know how to do, come and discover how to make at least $500 monthly from the comfort of your home/office/comfort zone.

5. This comes in day(2).How to produce Paints (Gloss, Text coat, Emulsion). Chief Coach/Instructor=>Mr Akanimo Inyang

If you miss this seminar/training holding here in UYO, then you will have yourself to be blame.

NOTE: The first 10 people will get their domain and blog registered and optimized for maximum earning by myself for a month.

DATE: (sat-sun) May 13TH & 14TH 2017.

VENUE: E-library, Ibb Way, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

For Complete details on participation visit my page @ http://www.akwaonline.com/2017/05/1st-edition-of-bloggingonline-income.html

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take To Find Your Dream Job? / 4 Brilliant Ways Nigerians Can Increase Visibility On Linkedin / Customer Service Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.