Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi (5858 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu / We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku / 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by IVORY2009(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Tinubu must go.......
Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
beerfraud:
apologize to Agbadorians and move on
I have apologized to Nigerians for supporting AP
Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by beerfraud: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

But I want to share country with people u don't trust?

Few of my comments from my APC days

Lol
U can go dig for more

APC as a party is held together by one thing that's igbo hate

My northern friends are even shocked at Yorubas hatred for igbos lmao... 2027 go funny sha
after you edited some comments
We know una

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
beerfraud:
after you edited some comments
We know una
Lol go and search oga
Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by Throwback: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
femisplash:

These folks are the biggest hypocrites ever. He knows Obi is a failure and even suggested that he should not be allowed near Aso Rock. Same people are today calling him the best thing after slice bread, Lol.

We know Obi was an Igbo tribal project.

They all had to align with their tribal candidate whom many of them had condemned in the past.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by Greenback: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
These zmbs are really brainless. grin

Who doesn't know mrvitalis and his staunch support for the APC years ago?
We are even still in awe today about what happened to him....not only him but the likes of another buharist,beremx, formerly berem! grin

Hand is meeting the omenka,he knows the truth but he is so ashamed to admit grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by Greenback: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
beerfraud:
apologize to Agbadorians and move on

1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by beerfraud: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Greenback:

We are even still in awe today about what happened to him....not only him but the likes of another buharist,beremx, formerly berem! grin

Hand is meeting the omenka,he knows the truth but he is so ashamed to admit grin
where’s the evidence?

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by Greenback: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
beerfraud:
where’s the evidence?

Do you really have something functioning upstairs?!
This thread alone from the mrvitalis, ain't it evidence?!

Abeg getat!!!
Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Greenback:

I saw the light

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by Beremx(f): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Greenback:

We are even still in awe today about what happened to him....not only him but the likes of another buharist,be removed, formerly berem! grin

my mentions are increasing from this post. I don't like unnecessary attention please. Thanks
Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by beerfraud: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
Greenback:

Do you really have something functioning upstairs?!
This thread alone from the mrvitalis, ain't it evidence?!

Abeg getat!!!
peter Pandora obituary is not electable

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by presido11: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Can someone upload a video where obi said he has only one watch.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by beerfraud: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
presido11:
use YouTube

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by aieromon(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
presido11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9jynFIKK8

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Throwback:

Hahahahahaha!

So the OP also knows this man is a hypocrite who should be kept far from power?

Chai!

Igbos really know how to swallow gallons of their vomit.

What gallon and where is the vomit?. Election is a contest which only one person will emerge the winner.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by Iamgrey5(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lol

Sangalo me like JJ

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by beerfraud: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
Skyview01:

What gallon and where is the vomit?. Election is a contest which only one person will emerge the winner.
is Tilumbu your President or not?

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
beerfraud:
is Tilumbu your President or not?

Tinubu is the duly elected president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. That person must be living in a grand delusion who does not recognize Tinubu as the president.

He was also my governor in Lagos state for 8 years and I believe he was the most prepared of all the candidates during the elections but electioneering and campaign time is over. I may not agree with Tinubu on a lot of things but we are one Nigeria and need to work together to make the country a success. This is not time for gloating.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
The time some people spend on Peter Obi, who has not been in government for more than 10 years, rather than the elected person in Aso Rock who is right now making decisions that has led to the fall of the Naira, sharp rise in inflation, deteriorating security situation

But some peoples problem is Peter Obi

Incredible
Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by odduduwa: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
This guy used to be an APC supporter before
Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by beerfraud: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
gidgiddy:
The time some people spend on Peter Obi, who has not been in government for more than 10 years, rather than the elected person in Aso Rock who is right now making decisions that has led to the fall of the Naira, sharp rise in inflation, deteriorating security situation

But some peoples problem is Peter Obi

Incredible
leave the story

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by beerfraud: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
odduduwa:
This guy used to be an APC supporter before
show us the evidence

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by beerfraud: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
MadamExcellency:
How most of you justify suffering baffles me. Is this thread to make us accept the strangulation of 133 million poor Nigerians and the dwindling middle class?

Don't suffocate the poor, allow them to breathe but the government says no, there is another method to strangle them, our "manufactured hanger" will finish them.

Btw, I have a wrist watch with multiple handles.
show us the watch
I’m not Obidient who swallow everything from Peter Pandora Obituary

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by vanitybutiwanti: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:
Using a post I made in 2017 to hold me in 2023 is foolishness.... I made several post in my defense of APC

But as I grew observed I learned by my mistakes

I never supported obi based on his lifestyle but based on his policy simple... His policy was exactly what we needed

Simply
This is the last time I would respond to this topic
Shut up, you supported him because he's from your tribe, bigot.

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Shut up, you supported him because he's from your tribe, bigot.
And I supported Buhari because?
Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by vanitybutiwanti: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

And I supported Buhari because?
Peter Obi is no match for Tinubu, if it wasn't for bigotry, you won't be supporting him

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Peter Obi is no match for Tinubu, if it wasn't for bigotry, you won't be supporting him
Even you know u can't believe what u wrote up there
Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by vanitybutiwanti: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Even you know u can't believe what u wrote up there

Arguing with you is a waste of time, I can list 20 former and recent governors that are better than obi by a mile. I have no problem if you decide to support your fellow Igbo man for president considering the fact your region hasn't produced a president since 1999 but please you guys should stop projecting him as a messiah or saint, his words , actions, and antecedents doesn't match what he preaches. He did absolutely nothing when he was governor, how do you explain threads on nairaland and Twitter created by Easterners calling him out when he held sway as governor and all of a sudden he's being touted as a savior by the same people, is that not madness? Even Charles soludo is not having it easy, if the foundation he laid was solid, soludo wouldn't be grappling with poor IGR and insecurity, just look at Rivers, from odili to Amaechi to wike and now sim, they did their best and made governance easy for their successors even though one of them was in the APC. The man in charge now will also do a great work because the people before him did their best to the admiration of people in the state but same thing is not applicable in Anambra yet you want us to objectively support a fraud that was mediocre at best, you can support as a fellow Igbo man but I'll never support as a person that has his brain intact

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by Roger3D(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:
I have only one watch for the past 17 years

Now u judge

Men like this should never be allowed to hold power
Dem don catch you shege grin

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Arguing with you is a waste of time, I can list 20 former and recent governors that are better than obi by a mile. I have no problem if you decide to support your fellow Igbo man for president considering the fact your region hasn't produced a president since 1999 but please you guys should stop projecting him as a messiah or saint, his words , actions, and antecedents doesn't match what he preaches. He did absolutely nothing when he was governor, how do you explain threads on nairaland and Twitter created by Easterners calling him out when he held sway as governor and all of a sudden he's being touted as a savior by the same people, is that not madness? Even Charles soludo is not having it easy, if the foundation he laid was solid, soludo wouldn't be grappling with poor IGR and insecurity, just look at Rivers, from odili to Amaechi to wike and now sim, they did their best and made governance easy for their successors even though one of them was in the APC. The man in charge now will also do a great work because the people before him did their best to the admiration of people in the state but same thing is not applicable in Anambra yet you want us to objectively support a fraud that was mediocre at best, you can support as a fellow Igbo man but I'll never support as a person that has his brain intact
Which sector of Governance do you want to compare tinubu administration to obi

Let's not even go to personal life because tinubu can't even dare compare obi in personal achievement
Re: Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
MadamExcellency:
How most of you justify suffering baffles me. Is this thread to make us accept the strangulation of 133 million poor Nigerians and the dwindling middle class?

Don't suffocate the poor, allow them to breathe but the government says no, there is another method to strangle them, our "manufactured hanger" will finish them.

Btw, I have a wrist watch with multiple handles.

It’s anambra residents and indigenes that are really suffering, see them celebrating their oppressor in potopoto road. Bitter obi used convoy to oppress them during election campaign. They didn’t question why e no tar road, yeye people

https://twitter.com/stfreakingkezy/status/1673946086149423105?s=46&t=xBKumM0MqQ9TjTGyxPvwuA

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Youth Organisation Celebrate PMB Presidential Election Victory / I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him / PDP Governors Silent On Secondus’ Fate

Viewing this topic: Noerection, garykoeman, softtorce and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.