Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State (76268 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by smartty68(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2017
realoscar84:
this man, abeg I dey hungry, why u wan kill me with laughter na. Haba, wetin I do u na.
Lol
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by gonkin(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2017
Whether i offend am or not. The way i go take commot had run speed, it will take 2 minutes for my shadow to catch up
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by okenwa(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2017
GodnGold:
I'm interested in this theory Okenwa.
Pray,educate me!

Instances abound in the Holy Bible where people can be raised by physical contact with the body (case of Elijah and the only child of the widow, Elisha's bone and the dead man, Jesus Christ bringing dead to life....etc)

While the spirit of the dead hover around when someone is pronounced dead, if a living person whose soul is clean or sinless maintain warm body contact consistently with the dead body and carefully meditation (requesting and pleading) for the spirit and soul of the person to come back. Indeed anywhere in the world that person will receive life again.

It is not a rocket science idea. It is the principles of faith in the Almighty God with a constant obedience to his holy words. If we have faith we can move mountains

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 01, 2017
This is tales by sun light
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by mercy232(f): 10:34pm On May 01, 2017
Believe7:
Mehn Lagos city is scary o
You open your door to let a
Fly out,then 6 mosquitoes
2 cockroach 1 rat
And 2 Jehovah witness will rush in
LOL, this is funny... majorly because it doesn't even relate to the topic #
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by GodnGold: 10:40pm On May 01, 2017
okenwa:

Instances abound in the Holy Bible where people can be raised by physical contact with the body (case of Elijah and the only child of the widow, Elisha's bone and the dead man, Jesus Christ bringing dead to life....etc)

While the spirit of the dead hover around when someone is pronounced dead, if a living person whose soul is clean or sinless maintain warm body contact consistently with the dead body and carefully meditation (requesting and pleading) for the spirit and soul of the person to come back. Indeed anywhere in the world that person will receive life again.

It is not a rocket science idea. It is the principles of faith in the Almighty God with a constant obedience to his holy words. If we have faith we can move mountains
Oh, I see!

Thank you!

I honestly didn't know this.
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by DavidEsq(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2017
Believe7:
Mehn Lagos city is scary o
You open your door to let a
Fly out,then 6 mosquitoes
2 cockroach 1 rat
And 2 Jehovah witness will rush in
Why won't u be serious for once sad

Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by DavidEsq(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2017
okenwa:

Pls could u give me bible sources to back up ur theory?
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by DexteryJoe(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2017
na Wah o, y d pandemonium na?, can't a dead man play again? grin
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by Hoodfriend(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2017
I see retaliation of the death, by the death soon.
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by Horus(m): 11:22pm On May 01, 2017
onosprince:
The brothers be chinese pple... which kine name be dat

商周古文字读本从漢字史的角度考察

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by barinedan(m): 11:38pm On May 01, 2017
You should be very happy that you were not given a hot and resounding slap, by now you would hav switched over to the other side
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by Lilcentt(f): 12:51am On May 02, 2017
Damfostopper:
jos na Chinese state now? ...wassup with zheng and Cheng.... this one weak me o...
modified...
...btw.... na maradona 's hand of God
lol... e weak me too

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by Cyriloha(m): 3:37am On May 02, 2017
buskie13:
[/b]“Choji why did you hold my hand, you want me to join you or what”.[b]
and that was funny grin

it was meant to be

Chaii why did you hold my hand, you want me to join you or what”

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by Nobody: 3:52am On May 02, 2017
okenwa:

Would like more details
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by Rosskii: 4:44am On May 02, 2017
Semper247:
Just like the Ipods claim Israel as origin, these his people can also claim China as origin

Or maybe China can claim THEM as their origin. Africa is the cradle of civilisation afterall.
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by drealzum(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2017
Zeinymira:
I had to read the topic again to confirm if it really happened in Jos and not China.

What's the big deal? If corpse grab your hand you too grab his leg
The names are berom names. They are found in Jos and environs. There names sound Chinese, nooh let me correct my self Chinese and Korean names sound berom. You hear names like Kim,Pam,Gyang,Jang,Nyam,Bot,Nash,Simi,Nerat,Jik and so on and so forth.
Berom and plateau people have beautiful names I tell you.
Have you visited there?If you haven't please do.
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by Zeinymira(f): 6:52am On May 02, 2017
drealzum:

The names are berom names. They are found in Jos and environs. There names sound Chinese, nooh let me correct my self Chinese and Korean names sound berom. You hear names like Kim,Pam,Gyang,Jang,Nyam,Bot,Nash,Simi,Nerat,Jik and so on and so forth.
Berom and plateau people have beautiful names I tell you.
Have you visited there?If you haven't please do.

Lol ok
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by mensos544: 7:10am On May 02, 2017
smartty68:
The man hand resurrected cheesy
BTW, why most of this Jos people the bear names like Chinese
Abi na only me dey see am
Na punishment them(under world) they gv guy I guess !
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by iamrealdeji(m): 7:17am On May 02, 2017
rheether:
Nawa ooo this J Town people with there Chinese names cry
no,these guys must be Chinese living in Nigeria
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by Henri8: 7:21am On May 02, 2017
smartty68:
The man hand resurrected cheesy

BTW, why most of this Jos people the bear names like Chinese

Abi na only me dey see am
I tire o. You get to hear names like Jang, Zeng etc
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by Wane2: 7:33am On May 02, 2017
When I read the names I had to look at the headline again. Which kind Chinese names dem be dis.
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by Abusadeeq01: 10:44am On May 02, 2017
issokay

Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by TinaAnita(f): 10:44am On May 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The two brothers had a bitter misunderstanding over Land , one now dies of liver damage and his corpse grabs the one he quarreled with in the mortuary ... That brother might have a hand in his death

Very possible
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by shiballengs1: 10:52am On May 02, 2017
plateau is unique because of the languages that inhabit that beautiful scenery. our languages give us our unique names also such as: lalong, tyoden, lar, dariye, mantu, pam, kim,gyang, lengkat, longkat, reng, weng, zang, azi, nanpon, nanpan, chikan, nandi, nanlong, choji, malan, maram etc....sometimes it's as if we have got links to east asia
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by sharpwriter(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2017
Hmmmn.....grabbed the hand? the guy shud thank God say no be the neck the corpse grab o, cos e no go dey able to ask am question. Na double wahala for deadbody be dat because, na 2 dead brothers people go meet for mortuary grin
Re: Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State by maadman: 9:36pm On May 03, 2017
DID THE DEAD MAN REALLY GRAB HIS BROTHER'S HAND AT THE MORTUARY?:We were bombarded by reports on Monday that a corpse being prepared for burial suddenly held onto the brother's hand.It became a clear media issue creating apprehension across the land and so I decided to embark on my findings as to the veracity of the news.I will not disclose names but I went as close as possible to those involved. Choji had been a patient at the hospital battling chronic liver disease and eventually died a week ago and was put in the mortuary. He was said to have struggled before giving up life.When someone dies and his hands or any part of his body becomes stiff,it is called "RIGOR MOTIS". And that was exactly what happened in the case of Choji.Now on the day of burial, the family insisted on bathing the corpse which was championed by the brotherGyang.The clothes they brought to put on him did not enter because his hands were so stiff and the mortuary attendant told them its a peculiar case as such the cloth must be torn from one end so that the hand can go through but the brother didn't want the clothes tampered with and so put his hand through one end so as to pull out the hand but got stuck as the two hands could not come through and the brother out of fear uttered those words. At that point the mortuary attendant laughed and came by and told them that his earlier suggestion of tearing open the shirt from one end of the arm was the only option and that was done.They took the corpse for burial but were shocked to hear other reports. TANGURUNGUS...copied from FB courtesy Kenzie Ngupar.. A crack jos based journalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.