Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" (55660 Views)

Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding / Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS / Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by soberdrunk(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2017
grin
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by loadedvibes: 9:32pm On May 01, 2017
Baba this is serious k
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by hernandson(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2017
some pals needs to die I swear
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by larrymoore(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2017
weed folks on parade
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by UgoFly: 9:36pm On May 01, 2017
emeijeh:
Lol.

Reminds me of debates back then in primary school.

"FACEBOOK HAS DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD: FOR OR AGAINST THE MOTION"
Imagine the kind of Nigerians on facebook lately?!
Wait. Facebook came out when you were in primary school. I m leaving NL.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by elhafeez(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2017
boys will always be boyz. Boys will call them each other names like fool, Bastard and they will respond kindly. i couldnt stop laughing.
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by sekem: 9:37pm On May 01, 2017
eleojo23:
Guys do this alot with themselves

If na ladies eh, na world war 3 o... lipsrsealed

Exactly!!!

Men often insult each other but they don't really mean it

Women often complement each other but they don't really mean it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Opakan2: 9:39pm On May 01, 2017
This is foolishness on a whole new level.. stupidity redefined

just negodu

1 Like

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by MarieSucre(f): 9:40pm On May 01, 2017
emeijeh:
Lol.

Facebook debate in Primary school. Wow you're young.

7 Likes

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by oodua1stson: 9:41pm On May 01, 2017
Best friends don't get offended when you insult then. They come back with something worse grin

It may seem odd or weird but that's the beauty of real friendship

1 Like

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Caramelemperor: 9:41pm On May 01, 2017
Nothing wrong here....guys do this to their main guys all the time. I would do something similar to my guy too.
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2017
space007:
Goodness!that's a ridiculous way to wish someone a hbd.... They must be sworn enemies
They re actually good friends bro... read deeply.... it's just like when guys that re beat friends call themselves over the phone and greet like :

guy A "How far na mad man

guy B :usless son of a great father I dey o"

guy A: thunder fire you there...

it's just how guys play around

6 Likes

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by toprealman: 9:43pm On May 01, 2017
emeijeh:
Lol.

Facebook debate in primary school. You must be a very young man.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=LaDolceVida post=56115302][/quote] take it or leave it, those guys re best friends... that's how guys that re real close relate

1 Like

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Elkay3: 9:44pm On May 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

Facebook debate in Primary school.
Wow you're young.

Dis one no reach "young", na small be dis.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 01, 2017
I do call my friends fool n idiot. But this one is too much
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 01, 2017
emeijeh:
Lol.

Facbook debate in primary school. Wat r u doing in NL, common go n read ur books or play wit toys.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by babyfaceafrica: 9:53pm On May 01, 2017
UgoFly:

as in I tire..kids everywhere you go
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Andrewkinggg: 9:54pm On May 01, 2017
2kass:
Wot nonsense!!!

They must really be razz nutcracks.

You can't joke curse me, there's power in the tongue.

Too sophisticated for that.

Power in the tongue you said. Thank God you didn't say power in writings smiley
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by zanga420: 9:56pm On May 01, 2017
Shelloween:
This was an attempt at humour. He didn't mean any of those. This is how some crazy besties wish you a happy birthday. If you don't have best friends that would laugh at you when you mistakenly fall down, visit you when you are sick and eat almost everything you couldn't eat, Fart when they are with you and laugh about it, friends that would provoke you and laugh while you are shouting at them. etc, then you gat no homies and you can't relate to the b.day post. These are what best friends do; but then, I could be wrong, who knows?
you're not wrong. Most of them do stand by their friends more than those that deceive with fake prayers and good wishes.

Tpave:
I think both of them have issues to settle
they don't have anything to settle. It's just a friendly banter.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by siegfried99(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2017
Kids grin
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by henrylowe(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2017
These are just hommies nah... Funny enough, friends like these are open minded to each other

1 Like

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 01, 2017
you're not my friend if i don't insult u on daily basis. This sarcasm birthday wish is really silly sha... what if the celebrant's mom saw this

1 Like

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by siegfried99(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2017
UgoFly:

*falls from ugu tree ** grin grin

grin. Too many kids on NL this days grin

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by OGsteven(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2017
He murdered him with words .....to sick
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by CzarChris(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2017
This one na ajebo yab na, if I paste online wetin me and my best friend ever dey do to ourselves ehh, una go hail. Even his wife don tya for our matter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by walosky(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2017
No tribe Yab pass this adidas-faced people

I guess this is cogenital or generational from the birth of Oduduwa

Just quote me and be visited by Sango

1 Like

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Yinkatolu: 10:13pm On May 01, 2017
Two nutty friends. The profile pix of the celebrant says it all. Likes begat likes
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by sholay2011(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2017
It's either they are sworn enemies or best friends. This one pass ordinary eye.
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Believe7(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2017
Nigerians have got no chills oo..
see bday wish na..as e dey hot.. ;DNigerians have got no chills oo..
see bday wish na..as e dey hot..
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by ncoolsome(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2017
Naaah this aren't best friends...read carefully he asked "how did u even know my age self"..best friends know their besties age..and to think some1 in his 20's took this as a joke baffles me...men I wonder who cursed the black race..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format / Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.