Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Best Parastatal To Work With Under Ministry Of Finance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Best Parastatal To Work With Under Ministry Of Finance (1913 Views)

Office Assistant Needed In Federal parastatal / List Of Highest Paid Parastatal /agency / Which One Is Better, Federal Govt Job In A Parastatal Of Private University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Parastatal To Work With Under Ministry Of Finance by dharmielle: 6:58pm On May 01, 2017
Dear All,

Kindly assist to advise on the best parastatal to work with under the ministry of Finance.
A family friend who has political affiliations wants to assist but has requested I make findings and revert.

Kindly advise as it relates to growth prospects, renumeration, promotion, allowances and other factors.

I'll appreciate honest feedback.

Thank you
Re: Best Parastatal To Work With Under Ministry Of Finance by kennyemm(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2017
NSIA,it's a coded agency under min of finance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Parastatal To Work With Under Ministry Of Finance by cashkid: 8:12pm On May 01, 2017
Ippis
Re: Best Parastatal To Work With Under Ministry Of Finance by Tiwa101: 8:17pm On May 01, 2017
kennyemm:
NSIA,it's a coded agency under min of finance

Come and take a handshake. Ur mind dey dere.
Re: Best Parastatal To Work With Under Ministry Of Finance by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2017
I wanted to type Nigeria Customs Service but then I saw kennyemm's comment. I had no option than to second what he/she said. Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority makes a whole lot of sense...
Re: Best Parastatal To Work With Under Ministry Of Finance by dharmielle: 8:51pm On May 01, 2017
Thanks guys... What about AMCON, BOI, FIRS and NDIC?
Re: Best Parastatal To Work With Under Ministry Of Finance by fatdick(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2017
NSIA is the bomb. Work there and your life will never remain the same. NDIC is another great place. AMCON, FIRS, BOI and BO are all very good but I repeat NSIA is the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Question An Interviewee Asked Her Interviwer / Part Time Job Available And The Payment Package Is Good / 2024 Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Training Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.