Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Buhari Needs Rest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Needs Rest (604 Views)

Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth / Senator Owie: "Buhari Needs To Be Impeached Now" / Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Needs Rest by oyetunder(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2017
BUHARI NEEDS REST:-
Buhari loves Nigeria-that is my personal opinion, but Nigerians decided to love him back with their votes when he was already a very old man-how I wished he was elected in 2003.

However, as it is with those blessed with old age, the body must be given the needed rest-no physician has a cure for the 'wear and tear' related to those advanced in age. Buhari must be admired, in his old age he faced the challenges of canvassing for votes three times...and though he got it at last, age becomes a barrier to his performance.

To some for us, Buhari is an example of ruggedness and determination...he fought a good fight as a military man and even as a political gladiator denied of his guns.

I must confess that I really pity Nigerians, yes, those who meant well for our Nation always have things working against them. For example, Awolowo meant well, but all the forces which wanted Nigerian backward hindered him.

Life has taught me a lesson however, one must know when to simply let go and hopefully pray unto God to raise others to complete the unfinished missions. Baba Buhari needs rest, thank God he has an able Vice President.

Buhari is a man I respect and love so much, I just want him to let go...he is already a winner and an example of a strong visionary. This old man needs his rest so much, he does not have the physical power to bare such burdens confronting our nation.

My prayer is that Buhari lives long even in his old age..but he must let go of the National office currently bestowed on him. Those with unbiased minds know that he meant well, but as it is with every man, time must catch up with us.

Buhari is a blessed man from all angles-but let him happily go and have his much needed rest. He won't live Aso Rock as a failure if he decided to resign today, in fact, he is going to give us a good example in a continent where leaders are known for their desperation to die in power.

God bless Buhari, heal him and let him enjoy more years surrounded by his children and grandchildren. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Needs Rest by FriendNG: 7:47pm On May 01, 2017
Ameen
Re: Buhari Needs Rest by Nairasum: 7:49pm On May 01, 2017
I wish him a speedy recovery.

Re: Buhari Needs Rest by 989900: 7:51pm On May 01, 2017
Awolowo.

Ajasin.

MKO.

Idiagbon

Yar'dua.

Dora (my favourite Nigerian official).

Buhari (get well soon, or resign, Bubu).

cry

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode: Referring To Osinbajo As ‘coordinator’ Is Insulting And Dangerous / Buratai Saved Nigeria From Coup, Deserves An Award– Aregbesola / George Turnah Arrest: The Drama That Happened, A Must Read. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.