Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" (24495 Views)

Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth / Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2018
In continuation of his peace advocacy tour, former governor of Abia state, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu visited Soun of Ogbomosoland, HRM Oba Oladunni Oyewumi Ajagungbade CON, CFR and father of Kalu's special adviser, Prince Kunle Oyewumi in his palace today.
The former governor was quoted as saying that President Buhari needs another term to complete his project of setting Nigeria on the right path of development.

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/433216/peace-advocacy-tour-drama-as-orji-kalu-bows-to-soun-of-ogbomoso-say-buhari-needs-another-4yearsphotos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by thorpido(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2018
Lol.It is a good to respect other people's culture.

6 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by papoudaupolos: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2018
Someone should call them oo
Ivbomination!

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by ZZ22: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2018
APC is fooling this one with 2023 Igbo President. I wonder if he is the notorious Igbodefender here.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by hypertension(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2018
See this criminal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Judging from the political weather, it is very clear that it is Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2018
This is disrespectful, it is not properly done. He should have prostrated flat.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by authehighness: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2018
kalu think,after buhari 2023,he will be given mandate,dreamer continue dreaming efulefu

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by nairavsdollars(f): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Orji Kalu, Buhari’s errand boy. He will deliver 90 percent of South East votes to Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by emmabest2000(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Na old age dey worry that SABO

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Bossontop(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2018
undecided
Let them com and colet my pvc and vote him na....nonsense
Mtcheww!!

20 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by sunnysunny69(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Soun is older than him, as an African man he must bow.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by maxiuc(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by blessingsonflee(f): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Stupid man
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Qiiiii: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Lol...see some of his tribesmen that wake their parents up with uppercut calling him names for bowing grin grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2018
this man is he not Igbo? the Igbo's are also a problem to this county.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Quality20(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2018
I don't visit pagan cultural leaders cos if I meet them I won't prostrate period.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by 8stargeneral: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2018
Criminal
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2018
His fellow Flat-Headed dwarfs with yam legs will never accept.

They will start another secession agitation after His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) emerges the President till 2023 grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Let them com and colet my pvc and vote him na....nonsense
Mtcheww!!

Hello, You are a minority, you dont count. 5%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Abfinest007(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2018
buhari need another four years in daura to feed his 150 cows. not in aso rock

by d way u have only one pvc can ur one pvc give buhari another four years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by timilehin95(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2018
Biafra man bowing to an afonja shocked

We the yeast are not happy about ris, let us go and jump into lagos lagoon cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Bossontop(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2018
Euouae:

Hello, You are a minority, you dont count. 5%
I see u've already assumed d part of the country u think i'm from.......hahahahaha!!!
5% my black aśš

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Omoapena(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2018
Mhen!!!

I just mistakenly wiped my sd card,

I Don't know if i can survive this disaster. embarassed
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by elosonservices(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2018
God forbid
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by BankeSmalls(f): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2018
This is not orji uzor kalu.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by ednut1(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2018
Hin name go everly miss from looters list
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Jorseyking07: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2018
awon weyreh.....what do you take Nigerians for?? na Soun go vote for all of us abi thunder faya you. .. Oloriburuku gbogbo

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by kmaster007: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2018
said by who.. buhari can only win 2019 election unless dey rig it.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by thunderbabs: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2018
Whatz all these re-election campaign for buhari upandan by all these thieves sef shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights / Desmond Elliot Wins APC Ticket To Contest For A Third Term / Democracy Doesn’t Exist In Nigeria – Ali Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.