Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception (14115 Views)

Abuja Body Of Comedians Hold Dinner Reception (Photos) / Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) / Nnenna Offodile Celebrates 23rd Birthday With Dinner Reception (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by Mtnismad: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa, Queen Blessing Ikpomwosa With Colourful Dinner Reception In Abuja

Recently crowned Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa, Her Majesty Queen Blessing Ikpomwosa has marked her birthday as she hosts friends, fans, colleagues, family members, beauty queens, Abujabased celebrities and some few showbiz Executives at a Dinner Reception in FCT Abuja.

The Dinner reception was overwhelmingly impressive, as the ambiance was filled with lots of fun, including loads of food and drinks to keep the mouth and time locked-in. Queen Blessing told our reporters that she was quite grateful to God and her management as regards her success in recent times.

She appreciated her fans, friends, colleagues and family members as well as other invited guests for making out time to share such amazing and significant moments of her life. Queen Blessing expressed gratitude to Torley Company, which recently signed her as a Brand Ambassador.

She thanked Torley Company for providing all the champagne bottles available in excess for guests and invitees throughout the dinner reception, as she described the significant role Torley drink played in furnishing the event.

Speaking as a Brand Ambassador of Torley Drink Company and reigningMiss Ambassador for Peace, she promised to remain committed and focused in meeting the demands required to promote the brand to excellent fruition, especially by exploring her networks and promotional capacity.

Friends and well wishers had so many prayers, wishes, gifts and testimonials to share with the Birthday Beauty Queen, stressing the exceptional strenght and intellectual vigour she flaunts. Queen Blessings is one amongst several Beauty Queens in Nigeria that is delighfully outspoken, flexible, compssionate and angelic in beauty.

https://graygist.com/2019/10/31/miss-ambassador-for-peace-africa-queen-blessing-ikpemwosa-with-colour-dinner-reception-in-abuja-photos/

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by Mtnismad: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2019
More

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by Mtnismad: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Continue

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by Mtnismad: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2019
Another

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by Mtnismad: 6:59am On Oct 31, 2019
Beautiful

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by olu77(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2019
Africa will finally find peace in the love shape, succulent bosom of this ambassador.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by popsy2(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2019
Lady is a beauty.

Okay guys, In our own little way of rendering assistance to fellow compatriots, at lawlab. Com. Ng , we help businesses with anything at CAC, NAFDAC, FIRS and other government agencies. The amazing part is that we do it FREE OF CHARGE.

Yes, you read right, Free of charge. The universe rewards us and that is all that matters.
Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by ursullalinda(f): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Beautiful lady.....I luv her height.....Alex report God bless ur hustle co easy oh

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by Mr100Dollars: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Alex.Report always dressing like an ancient occultic man.

Life is so unfair, some girls are just so fine and beautiful. While some are ugly and same time surround themselves with ugly friends. So useless to the male economy.

11 Likes

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by Dannyozs(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
shocked kiss
Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by ednut1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Alex even if you change moniker . Your handwriting no go change.

12 Likes

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by lasthero: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Alex has come again ooooo.

Is this guy paying seun and his mods?

11 Likes

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by springtech(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
See flesh flashing everywhere.
What exactly is wrong with our generation.
No core values no nothing.

God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by cashlurd(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
I am not sure I saw all "the fans, colleagues, family, showbiz people, Abuja based celebrities and beauty queens'. I think this is just a simple homely birthday party. Don't make it look like it's a grand festival.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by JizzyM24(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Brezze .....
Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by sholay2011(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
I don't know them.
Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by DameB(f): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Alex o Alex... Alexreports how ọmọmọ

Immediately I opened the post my eyes went to the moniker of the op and was surprised to see something else, hmmm... strange cos this is Alexreports' territory. But lo and behold I scrolled down and found Alex right there in the pics

14 Likes

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by ayomide77: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
What are the name of those things in there shest because my biology teacher said I should ask you poeple

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by DrMuzungu(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
Oh how much I love big grammar... "Miss Ambassador for Peace". Ok, let's dissect it:

1. Miss? Ok. Great. She looks good, and that is fine. The rest is not.

2. Ambassador? Representing who in front of who? The term "Ambassador" is used to describe a political figure representing one country in another.

3. For peace? How anything this young lady does affects peace? What peace? Where?

In other words, all these pageants are organized to harvest good looking girls. Some of them manage to remain decent. Some. I once overheard one girl complaining to a friend (somewhere in Nigeria, before you ask) how she had no enough money to buy dresses she needs for the event, and one rich man offered to sponsor her, in exchange for her visiting him in the hotel for so and so days".

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by davodyguy: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Alexreport metamorphosed
Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by davodyguy: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
DameB:

Immediately I opened the post I my eyes went to the moniker of the op and was surprised to see something else, hmmm... strange cos this is Alexreports' territory. But lo and behold I scrolled down and found Alex right there in the pics
The guy disguised ni

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by davodyguy: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
DrMuzungu:
Oh how much I love big grammar... "Miss Ambassador for Peace". Ok, let's dissect it:

1. Miss? Ok. Great. She looks good, and that is fine. The rest is not.

2. Ambassador? Representing who in front of who? The term "Ambassador" is used to describe a political figure representing one country in another.

3. For peace? How anything this young lady does affects peace? What peace? Where?

In other words, all these pageants are organized to harvest good looking girls. Some of them manage to remain decent. Some. I once overheard one girl complaining to a friend (somewhere in Nigeria, before you ask) how she had no enough money to buy dresses she needs for the event, and one rich man offered to sponsor her, in exchange for her visiting him in the hotel for so and so days".
Social media is really affecting education and good writing skills in Nigeria
Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by DameB(f): 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
davodyguy:

The guy disguised ni

grin grin we still catch am
Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
The beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
laisthero:
Alex has come again ooooo.

Is this guy paying seun and his mods?
likely
Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by PopeFlatino(m): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2019
Exactly what I did gringrin
DameB:

Immediately I opened the post my eyes went to the moniker of the op and was surprised to see something else, hmmm... strange cos this is Alexreports' territory. But lo and behold I scrolled down and found Alex right there in the pics
Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by zynzyn(m): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Please vote for another Nigerian pageant contestant URGENTLY!

https://www.nairaland.com/5494673/please-vote-nigerias-hadassah-allaputa
Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by AlphLukau: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2019

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by NACE13: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2019
The girls surrounding her don't look or seem decent. I don't wanna rubbish any body but from their looks you could tell they are not just models....
Anything Pageant or Abuja-based smells totally Alex. Men, this guy dey waka o. How did you even have time to get your wife pregnant

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by coolluk(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2019
The sponsors of this dinner dey here but man's go dey lowkey
Re: Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception by Authortee: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2019
Sir Alex Pussyson of Abuja.
I hail unah
But truth be told these girls clean oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface / Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com / Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.