Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (102498 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by ALCOHOL: 8:38pm On May 01, 2017
r
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by 989900: 8:38pm On May 01, 2017
That moment when a lunatic invites a psychotic patient over for dinner.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Totti9(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by papaejima1: 8:38pm On May 01, 2017
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Zirah: 8:39pm On May 01, 2017
Wetin this albino dey find upandan??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by kramer: 8:39pm On May 01, 2017
Mynd41:
Afonjas come I have your favorite delicacy.

Guy.. you just went full reetard there

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by cytell56: 8:39pm On May 01, 2017
stephenduru:
The leader of indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was hosted by Femi Fani-Kayode.Again he was spotted in the presence of more than 10 people.What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-commits-another.html
Na yeye dey worry dem Judiciary.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Perfecter4real(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2017
Ya all should let the man be.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by lekan3531(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2017
I can see dat Nnamadi Kanu is abide to d court judgment "he must not be in the miss of more dan ten pple".....The number of people with him in the pics are ten.....nice one broda
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by ajarossi(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2017
My director eating and being celebrated while bubu is hiding

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Onedibe1: 8:39pm On May 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
This Nnamdi Cow is a big joke.
after threatening how Britain will fight for him because he is a British citizen to Britain saying they support one Nigeria.
After saying Donald Trump will fight for him to Donald Trump selling weapons to Nigeria.
After saying he will not go without his men in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCLv_gMKyz9MCFcjhVQodtP4N2lImbm5hbWRpIGthbnUgaW4gY291cnQgc2F5aW5nIGkgd2lsbCBkaWU%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

to he was begged to accept bail.
His girlfriend first told us Nnamdi Cow was deceiving us without any gun or world support now its clear I just pity the remaining Liepod members still being deceived by this fool.
Now all he does is follow all PDP ex or serving Governors.

I just pity the fools who can't question him on Radio to live the PDP people.

I pity the liepods.

There z dis tin abt you dat u really need to work on......#discoverurrealselfontime

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by tydi(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2017
I just counted more than 10 around him!
let the stupid judge do her worst

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by dangwarmai(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2017
Check well he is the tenth person.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by ibnidris(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2017
Kuje brothers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Fideo(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2017
All i see is people who run after their own selfish interest. Let knw dis nt every igbo support kanu's idea. My point of view though

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by MXrep: 8:40pm On May 01, 2017
Kanu, you better be careful, these afonjas will poison you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by moffat(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2017
thank you bubu for making nnandi pupolar

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Bobloco: 8:41pm On May 01, 2017
I thought he is not supposed to be in company of more than 10 people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by ibnidris(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2017
What Kuje have brought together let no man put.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by moffat(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2017
thank you bubu for making nnandi popular

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by HisSexcellency(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2017
people should let this man be.

We have more news about Nnamdi kanu these days than we hear of the Nigerian president. What an ironic turn of events

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by PqsMike: 8:41pm On May 01, 2017
Its nice seeing The East and the West having a good time ........the opposite is the case on Nairaland.

Need Architectural drawings?

mail me on : projectqsmichael@gmail.com

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by divinelove(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2017
oilyngbati:
Nnamdi Kanu has just proven that man is not to be trusted. I've lost hope in this Biafran project. I remember Kanu saying on radio that he will not meet with any zoo politician. He will not go to Abuja. Is FFK not a zoo politician and what is he still doing in the zoo capital Abuja? Is he not suppose to be in Aba and onitsha meeting with those families that lost their loved ones to this struggle. This Kanu is a big joke.

Take it easy on the Director, these afonjas are the ones chasing him up and down like Mandela

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by jericco1(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2017
So? Enjoy your freedom at least.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Austinoiz(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2017
Y are these BMC crew and other afonjas so pained about Nnamdi Kalu?
Una go carry em matter for head like gala sotay trailer go use una intestines decorate road.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by ipreach: 8:45pm On May 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
after threatening how Britain will fight for him because he is a British citizen to Britain saying they support one Nigeria.
After saying Donald Trump will fight for him to Donald Trump selling weapons to Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCLv_gMKyz9MCFcjhVQodtP4N2lImbm5hbWRpIGthbnUgaW4gY291cnQgc2F5aW5nIGkgd2lsbCBkaWU%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

His girlfriend first told us Nnamdi Cow was deceiving us without any gun or world support now its clear I just pity the remaining Liepod members still being deceived by this fool.

I pity the liepods.

Please dont hang yourself ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by morbeta(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2017
Am quietly waiting for the day FFK will betray his love for kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by HisSexcellency(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

I pity the liepods.
Go and Die

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by greenermodels: 8:46pm On May 01, 2017
God bless Biafra.the land of the rising sun.i have a question for all those people attacking Biafran separatists,
(1) Do any of you sincerely believe that Nigeria have any positive future forthe common man on the street?
(2) Does any of you honestly believe that in the event of buhari's death, that osibanjo would be allowed to ascend the post of the president going by the way he was initially prevented from attending national security meetings, the humiliation of tinubu especially during the last ondo state election, the northernisation of the government and the national security forces?
(3) can they honestly say that tinubu and his boys are more interested in the welfare of the average Yoruba man on the street than their personal pockets going by the heartless way they're forcing the poor from Lagos in their push to acquire more wealth?
let us tell ourselves the truth, there's a reason we're here discussing about Nnamdi Kanu,it's because he has given the masses on the street the hope of a better future for their children and grand children, a dream which only the few privileged lot can still afford in this country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by YungJo207(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2017
Y'all watch the court will order for this man arrest again...when it happens you'll remember someone said so.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by gberra: 8:47pm On May 01, 2017
Mynd41:
Afonjas come I have your favorite delicacy.
That picture of Awolowo reminds me of someone who sends 6million beerfrauds to eternal transfer.

Igbos are fools cry

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2017
oilyngbati:
Nnamdi Kanu has just proven that man is not to be trusted. I've lost hope in this Biafran project. I remember Kanu saying on radio that he will not meet with any zoo politician. He will not go to Abuja. Is FFK not a zoo politician and what is he still doing in the zoo capital Abuja? Is he not suppose to be in Aba and onitsha meeting with those families that lost their loved ones to this struggle. This Kanu is a big joke.

oya go nd die na if you are bittered to this extent... slave wey u bi

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.