Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (102507 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by nwabobo: 12:19am On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:
This Nnamdi Cow is a big joke.
after threatening how Britain will fight for him because he is a British citizen to Britain saying they support one Nigeria.
After saying Donald Trump will fight for him to Donald Trump selling weapons to Nigeria.
After saying he will not go without his men in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCLv_gMKyz9MCFcjhVQodtP4N2lImbm5hbWRpIGthbnUgaW4gY291cnQgc2F5aW5nIGkgd2lsbCBkaWU%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

to he was begged to accept bail.
His girlfriend first told us Nnamdi Cow was deceiving us without any gun or world support now its clear I just pity the remaining Liepod members still being deceived by this fool.
Now all he does is follow all PDP ex or serving Governors.

I just pity the fools who can't question him on Radio to live the PDP people.

I pity the liepods.

Did you do what you promised to do of he's released?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 12:48am On May 02, 2017
I hope Kanu has learnt his lesson. Before his arrest, he was inciting his people to kill Yoruba and Hausa. Now he his dining with a Yoruba man. If he really is a man of his word, he should just take a knife and slaughter FFK right there. Mumu man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 12:57am On May 02, 2017
Fani your father did more than this what was his end
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Ikenna0b: 1:22am On May 02, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
why are flat heads so stup1d?

Why am I even responding to this guy?

Is ffk holding any political office now?

Ffk has insulted buhari more than any civilian in this country.
Why is it always so hard to talk sense into flat heads self.
Is it because their brains have shifted to yam legs?

Name one flat head that ever stood against northern rulers in the country?
Dead or Alive.
Just one.

Your nmadi cownu had to beg for his freedom and dine with people he spent day and night insulting on his propaganda radio. ojuku the rebel ran away dressed as a woman only to come and contest for presidency and thereby insulting 3million flat heads he sent to hell for fighting against the zoo.

And to think those are the two warriors flat heads can point to as their heroes, Seriously?

I'm only gonna respond to your next epistle if you answer my question

Name one dead or alive flat head who stood against millitary/northern rulers like the likes of soyinka, gani fawehinmi, great fela anikulapo, bola tinubu etc.

Name one current political leader with enough ball to talk nonsense against current buhari amongst the flat heads?

Are you comparing FFK to Nnamdi Kanu that never in his life held a political office?

Whether or not he holds any political office in this adminisrration, the fact remains FFK is a POLITICIAN who came from family of politician therefore meaning he has SEVERAL bodyguards protecting in addition to other politicians to protect him. A task Nnamdi Kanu was not blessed with. Despite all that, he still stood in Buhari in the face and eveb insulted REPEATEDLY eveb when being incarcerated. A task that not one single AFONJA in this entire planet have ever done!!!! Name ONE that has. We can name one from every region except ironically enough AFONJA land.

Nnamdi begged to be removed? His lawyers even stated that both the lawyers and his coaccusers had to beg Nnamdi Kanu to accept the plea. News flash slowpoke: Nnamdi Kanu was given affirmative months into his incarceration to denounce Biafra and hell be released. The same paper they provided Umuzurike. Nnamdi Kanu refused to sign the paper and still did till this very day. Next time you contoct a story in that your pea brain, I suggest make on that goes with reality. If he wanted to beg himself put of jail, he would have signed a paper that would have gotten him out of jail A YEAR ago. Unlike you Afonja, he had balls. He didn't beg and cry like your Diya and Adisa nor did he take otapiapia months in his incarceration to end the misery like your awolowo goat. He stood his ground like a man. Just like Ojukwu. While Ojukwu stood his group fought both Nigeria and several world leaders with little to zero assistance. Whopped your damn military asses that like a typical Afonja, Awolowo, have to suggest a cowardly act of going after civilians just to save face that Biafran military that has less weapons, less allies and less allies were killing more of your one Nigerian military despite all their training and more weapon. Funny how it's anot Afonja that suggested the only coward act in the entire of war. Hilariously enough. Shocked? Not really. Not only that, the Afonja still ended up miserable and killed himself, the other afonja allowed to rot to hell till the point his children had to beg for money just to take him to Ghana sef for treatment. The worst part of it all, unlike Ojukwu that stood ground to defend his people, when push comes to shove, your entire leaders ran aboard when it came time to defend una. When you Abiola was killed, your abiola took bribe from the abokis to look the other way and like the shameless fool they are, they did. Pitiful!!!!
The sweetest juice of it all, the only aboki that was even arrested for killing one of your own was released recently and it was una, your damn OPC that provided him protection as he was flew back to North despite he was in jail for killing one of "your most loved leader". That's the shameful act of it all.

Is that your list of bravery?
soyinka, gani fawehinmi, great fela anikulapo, bola tinubu etc. grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is your list of the so called "brave afonjas" that stood up against Northerners?

The same list of people who are currently LICKING the ASSES OF NORTHERNERS? grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Was it not Tinubu that brought the tyrant into presidency thinking he can overshadow him instead he became the laughing stock and goat that Buffori sh1Ted on. grin grin grin
Soyinka equally supported the tyrant despite all his "education". Currently where is that voice he had when Democrats like Yaradua, GEJ was ruling. He became mute like a cow, only to find his voice now that Buhari is weak and close to death. Hilarious the time line
The same sceanario with Gani.
The funny thing that all three had in common especially Tinubu us they RAN Aboard quicker than speed of light whenever the north came to respond their gra gra.

The only person in your entire list which even can slightly be listed as brave is Fela. But due to his fame as a musician, he equally had protection. Something Nnamdi Kanu lacked before Buhari made him famous

There have and will never be a yoruba in history who stood up without any shield of protection. That is why every tribe in Nigeria do not take una seriously and sees una as loud mouth cowards that only can speak but never have balls to stand up for nothing. A perfect example is this Buhari administration. Almost evry single thing that you people protested in Yaradua and GEJ reign occurred in Buhari reign but noone saw the same gra gra nonsense from una until ironically enough most that Buhari is deemed weak!!! But yet you call unaselves braves, cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Igbo politicians except The ones seeking protection from EFCC is against Buhari. Name one Igbo politicians who defends Buhari as much as Afonja? Even Okorohausa is currently the most hated igbo politician among the elites as well as the people...why? For being a member of APC.
A task Afonja see as their "demi god."

Finally shame no even dey face that even have the audacity to brag about una interacting with Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu you all wished death to, accused him of washing death and hatred to una is who you guys ran to take pictures and inviting to una home. That is the most shameful thing about you lots. No intergrity. Last we checked, it was not Nnamdi Kanu that went seeking for you Afonja, it was you Afonja that went seeking for him and blasting the images you took with him all over the internet. Something the group he leds does not even celebrate as this images are not eveb on their pages. A man you all said hated una, wish death to is who una even try to accredit yourselves for his release. Tufiakwa. Shame no dey for una body. Do you see igbo taking pictures with Oba akiolu or Dr.Ariyo? But for yoruba nothing is scared to una. All una care for is attention!!! Like a two dollar ashawo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 1:28am On May 02, 2017
FemiFimile:
Baba Nla! I just like the man.

I don't understand. The Kanu guy doesn't refer to his 3 main agitator colleagues still in the prison. I am surprised he is able to smile while those are languishing in Jail. One expects him to be sober always and meditating!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by prince985(m): 2:59am On May 02, 2017
[s]
MutantMetahuman:
why are flat heads so stup1d?

Why am I even responding to this guy?

Is ffk holding any political office now?

Ffk has insulted buhari more than any civilian in this country.
Why is it always so hard to talk sense into flat heads self.
Is it because their brains have shifted to yam legs?

Name one flat head that ever stood against northern rulers in the country?
Dead or Alive.
Just one.

Your nmadi cownu had to beg for his freedom and dine with people he spent day and night insulting on his propaganda radio. ojuku the rebel ran away dressed as a woman only to come and contest for presidency and thereby insulting 3million flat heads he sent to hell for fighting against the zoo.

And to think those are the two warriors flat heads can point to as their heroes, Seriously?

I'm only gonna respond to your next epistle if you answer my question

Name one dead or alive flat head who stood against millitary/northern rulers like the likes of soyinka, gani fawehinmi, great fela anikulapo, bola tinubu etc.

Name one current political leader with enough ball to talk nonsense against current buhari amongst the flat heads?
[/s]painment
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Rosskii: 3:48am On May 02, 2017
oilyngbati:
Nnamdi Kanu has just proven that man is not to be trusted. I've lost hope in this Biafran project. I remember Kanu saying on radio that he will not meet with any zoo politician. He will not go to Abuja. Is FFK not a zoo politician and what is he still doing in the zoo capital Abuja? Is he not suppose to be in Aba and onitsha meeting with those families that lost their loved ones to this struggle. This Kanu is a big joke.

You haven't seen anything. Wait till they give him contract. You won't see his back again. I pity his followers.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Blue3k(m): 4:31am On May 02, 2017
You guys realize the court meant public gathering. Private visits like this don't count. You guys think the court doesn't know about these pictures. If you guys feel the do send these pictures to court. Call his probation officer or something don't wail on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by 2016v2017: 4:42am On May 02, 2017
mannymoney:
20 Gbosa for Nnamdi Kanu and FFK.

Nnamdi Kanu is the man until Buhari and his sister Nyako face justice over their ABU Zaria Yahoo Yahoo certificate.

U cannot use Sharia law on Christians in a federal court, we dont recognize Sharia.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by 2016v2017: 4:43am On May 02, 2017
FemiFimile:
Baba Nla! I just like the man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by emi14: 4:53am On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:
after threatening how Britain will fight for him because he is a British citizen to Britain saying they support one Nigeria.
After saying Donald Trump will fight for him to Donald Trump selling weapons to Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCLv_gMKyz9MCFcjhVQodtP4N2lImbm5hbWRpIGthbnUgaW4gY291cnQgc2F5aW5nIGkgd2lsbCBkaWU%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

His girlfriend first told us Nnamdi Cow was deceiving us without any gun or world support now its clear I just pity the remaining Liepod members still being deceived by this fool.

I pity the liepods.
even if your negative claims are correct. Buhari the lord of zombies also promised #1 to$1. Comment on this subject. Yeye article
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:01am On May 02, 2017
papadiho:
having accepted such a bail conditions I know there is more than meet the eyes, things will never be the same again.

The guy was too eager. Revolution is a game to the death. He should have maintained his stance.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by franudi: 6:28am On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

I pity the liepods.
Pity yourself first.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by ENGANI(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2017
Kuje prison loaaaaading................

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by 1stladdy(f): 6:41am On May 02, 2017
bantudark:

because of fake people like you he should keep a oath??...the oath doesnt count...you are all fake!!!....
Who's more fake than a two-faced afonja?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by eposho: 6:49am On May 02, 2017
The should have been on.house arrest.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2017
I see why the can't rule Nigeria.. this people are outright foolish..the game master is playing u all cant see that yet..anyways considering the fact that biafrans like to market than to go to school or even think I completely understand why u are behaving like zombies

don't quote me I won't reply u..u guys are already boring to me.. I don't have business with pawns I only have business with the game player and I am sure it is not kanu..kanu is just the king in the chessboard..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Excuzeme: 6:55am On May 02, 2017
chriskosherbal:
I think it's left for the court to interprete and judge. Shekina..

The picture says EATING...which is obvious.

What he cant do is gather in a POLITICAL ASSEMBLY of more than ten people.
or let him hop on a Plane, for me to see. grin grin

Let his try it and test the Judge's patience.

I know LiePOBS are stubborn but, another five years will do him some good.
This time, he cant blame it on Buhari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by linusbnn(m): 7:02am On May 02, 2017
oilyngbati:
Nnamdi Kanu has just proven that man is not to be trusted. I've lost hope in this Biafran project. I remember Kanu saying on radio that he will not meet with any zoo politician. He will not go to Abuja. Is FFK not a zoo politician and what is he still doing in the zoo capital Abuja? Is he not suppose to be in Aba and onitsha meeting with those families that lost their loved ones to this struggle. This Kanu is a big joke.

What do you know about freedom fight,these pple were there for him when most of our igbo politicians abandoned him. So he should just go straight to aba or onitsha without appreciating their effort?. Na wa u oooooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by bantudark: 7:03am On May 02, 2017
1stladdy:
Who's more fake than a two-faced afonja?

ipob....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Excuzeme: 7:04am On May 02, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Are you comparing FFK to Nnamdi Kanu that never in his life held a political office?

Whether or not he holds any political office in this adminisrration, the fact remains FFK is a POLITICIAN who came from family of politician therefore meaning he has SEVERAL bodyguards protecting in addition to other politicians to protect him. A task Nnamdi Kanu was not blessed with. Despite all that, he still stood in Buhari in the face and eveb insulted REPEATEDLY eveb when being incarcerated. A task that not one single AFONJA in this entire planet have ever done!!!! Name ONE that has. We can name one from every region except ironically enough AFONJA land.

Nnamdi begged to be removed? His lawyers even stated that both the lawyers and his coaccusers had to beg Nnamdi Kanu to accept the plea. News flash slowpoke: Nnamdi Kanu was given affirmative months into his incarceration to denounce Biafra and hell be released. The same paper they provided Umuzurike. Nnamdi Kanu refused to sign the paper and still did till this very day. Next time you contoct a story in that your pea brain, I suggest make on that goes with reality. If he wanted to beg himself put of jail, he would have signed a paper that would have gotten him out of jail A YEAR ago. Unlike you Afonja, he had balls. He didn't beg and cry like your Diya and Adisa nor did he take otapiapia months in his incarceration to end the misery like your awolowo goat. He stood his ground like a man. Just like Ojukwu. While Ojukwu stood his group fought both Nigeria and several world leaders with little to zero assistance. Whopped your damn military asses that like a typical Afonja, Awolowo, have to suggest a cowardly act of going after civilians just to save face that Biafran military that has less weapons, less allies and less allies were killing more of your one Nigerian military despite all their training and more weapon. Funny how it's anot Afonja that suggested the only coward act in the entire of war. Hilariously enough. Shocked? Not really. Not only that, the Afonja still ended up miserable and killed himself, the other afonja allowed to rot to hell till the point his children had to beg for money just to take him to Ghana sef for treatment. The worst part of it all, unlike Ojukwu that stood ground to defend his people, when push comes to shove, your entire leaders ran aboard when it came time to defend una. When you Abiola was killed, your abiola took bribe from the abokis to look the other way and like the shameless fool they are, they did. Pitiful!!!!
The sweetest juice of it all, the only aboki that was even arrested for killing one of your own was released recently and it was una, your damn OPC that provided him protection as he was flew back to North despite he was in jail for killing one of "your most loved leader". That's the shameful act of it all.

Is that your list of bravery?
soyinka, gani fawehinmi, great fela anikulapo, bola tinubu etc. grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is your list of the so called "brave afonjas" that stood up against Northerners?

The same list of people who are currently LICKING the ASSES OF NORTHERNERS? grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Was it not Tinubu that brought the tyrant into presidency thinking he can overshadow him instead he became the laughing stock and goat that Buffori sh1Ted on. grin grin grin
Soyinka equally supported the tyrant despite all his "education". Currently where is that voice he had when Democrats like Yaradua, GEJ was ruling. He became mute like a cow, only to find his voice now that Buhari is weak and close to death. Hilarious the time line
The same sceanario with Gani.
The funny thing that all three had in common especially Tinubu us they RAN Aboard quicker than speed of light whenever the north came to respond their gra gra.

The only person in your entire list which even can slightly be listed as brave is Fela. But due to his fame as a musician, he equally had protection. Something Nnamdi Kanu lacked before Buhari made him famous

There have and will never be a yoruba in history who stood up without any shield of protection. That is why every tribe in Nigeria do not take una seriously and sees una as loud mouth cowards that only can speak but never have balls to stand up for nothing. A perfect example is this Buhari administration. Almost evry single thing that you people protested in Yaradua and GEJ reign occurred in Buhari reign but noone saw the same gra gra nonsense from una until ironically enough most that Buhari is deemed weak!!! But yet you call unaselves braves, cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Igbo politicians except The ones seeking protection from EFCC is against Buhari. Name one Igbo politicians who defends Buhari as much as Afonja? Even Okorohausa is currently the most hated igbo politician among the elites as well as the people...why? For being a member of APC.
A task Afonja see as their "demi god."

Finally shame no even dey face that even have the audacity to brag about una interacting with Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu you all wished death to, accused him of washing death and hatred to una is who you guys ran to take pictures and inviting to una home. That is the most shameful thing about you lots. No intergrity. Last we checked, it was not Nnamdi Kanu that went seeking for you Afonja, it was you Afonja that went seeking for him and blasting the images you took with him all over the internet. Something the group he leds does not even celebrate as this images are not eveb on their pages. A man you all said hated una, wish death to is who una even try to accredit yourselves for his release. Tufiakwa. Shame no dey for una body. Do you see igbo taking pictures with Oba akiolu or Dr.Ariyo? But for yoruba nothing is scared to una. All una care for is attention!!! Like a two dollar ashawo

FLATINOSIS .....and CHEST-BEATING sha! grin grin grin

Just let him hold a PUBLIC RALLY (even if to celebrate his release)..... and let us see what will happen. undecided undecided

No need for all these meaningless long stories.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Sammiejokes(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2017
greenermodels:
God bless Biafra.the land of the rising sun.i have a question for all those people attacking Biafran separatists,
(1) Do any of you sincerely believe that Nigeria have any positive future forthe common man on the street?
(2) Does any of you honestly believe that in the event of buhari's death, that osibanjo would be allowed to ascend the post of the president going by the way he was initially prevented from attending national security meetings, the humiliation of tinubu especially during the last ondo state election, the northernisation of the government and the national security forces?
(3) can they honestly say that tinubu and his boys are more interested in the welfare of the average Yoruba man on the street than their personal pockets going by the heartless way they're forcing the poor from Lagos in their push to acquire more wealth?
let us tell ourselves the truth, there's a reason we're here discussing about Nnamdi Kanu,it's because he has given the masses on the street the hope of a better future for their children and grand children, a dream which only the few privileged lot can still afford in this country.
1 can you tell us what future your great ipod leaders have for your region? the last time I checked the south east is not Dubai.
2. Another fool hallucination, your IB was given the mantle but you are so jealous that you carry osinbajo matter for head. For your information, nigeria is not ur village.
3.Does your leader have great future for you?, while una carry tinubu case for head more than his own people. Through tinubu, we have birthed Brightest politicians even your region is envious of having. Tell us any of your leaders that can match Fashola, ambode and osinbajo.
For your information, I look for the day, Nigeria finally break by mutual consent. I believe my region will be better off.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by discman2k2(m): 7:48am On May 02, 2017
oilyngbati:

War is won by strategy bro. A man does not run from fight, he goes back & re-strategise. Calm down & prepare for the movie about unfolding.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by NaijaBlend: 8:20am On May 02, 2017
oilyngbati:

What did you smoke, pot or weed?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by kingsfield(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2017
oilyngbati:

Did you read his bail conditions?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:24am On May 02, 2017
Rich4god:
Hehehehe.... High bp go kee some people...

Some people be forming DSS on top kalu matter.

When did he change his name to Kalu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:25am On May 02, 2017
mannymoney:
20 Gbosa for Nnamdi Kanu and FFK.

Nnamdi Kanu is the man until Buhari and his sister Nyako face justice over their ABU Zaria Yahoo Yahoo certificate.

U cannot use Sharia law on Christians in a federal court, we dont recognize Sharia.

I will be here patiently waiting for you to wail me a river when they arrest him again? He was release and started breaking the law under one week..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:31am On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

I pity the liepods.

Bro no mind those IPOB with their dead brain, Unwazurike did his own back them and after making enough case from the gullible igbos where is he today? hahahaha I think after Kanu i will form to be an Igbo and start agitation too so as to make cool cash from some dead brain Igbos.. haha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:37am On May 02, 2017
oilyngbati:

LO< na today una dey know say na scam? Soon you will see him traveling to Ekiti
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by goldedprince: 8:38am On May 02, 2017
this old man wey get mind snatch my olosho girlfriend go marry am just because i travel out. i pity him generation. if only he knew the evil sense wey that girl get, he for don throwway am outside by now. no be olosho wey i sabi well? may we dey watch na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.