Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

#bbnaija: Majority Of Those Criticising The Show Are Hypocrites - Bisola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Majority Of Those Criticising The Show Are Hypocrites - Bisola (673 Views)

"I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike / Betty Irabor And Dotun Come For Freeze For Criticising The Hallelujah Challenge / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Majority Of Those Criticising The Show Are Hypocrites - Bisola by Wikiforum(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2017
Big Brother Naija 2017 1st runner up and Nigerian-British actress, Bisola Aiyeola has tagged many of those criticizing the show as 'hypocrites'. It can be recalled that while the show was still on, many Nigerians called on NBC to stop the show which according to them was extolling immorality, some filed court cases just to see that the controversial show was halted.

But the mother of one has reacted to the criticisms during a radio interview on SoundCity FM, insinuating that even religious shows get criticised.

#BBNaija: Majority of those criticising the show are hypocrites - Bisola

“A lot of people are hypocrites. Even if Big Brother Naija was not on the air, It wouldn’t change the fact that people still do terrible things in the world,” she said.
“It would not change anything.

“Big Brother taught me a lot. It made me a stronger person. “People who didn’t even watch the show had their own perception of it. You cannot please everybody because even religious shows get criticised.”
“People who didn’t even watch the show had their own perception of it. You cannot please everybody because even religious shows get criticised.”
“There’s no bad blood. I wouldn’t have played so much with him if I knew he was married”. She said when asked on her relationship with ThinTallTony.

http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/05/bbnaija-majority-of-those-criticising.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Majority Of Those Criticising The Show Are Hypocrites - Bisola by Chelsea163(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2017
PROMO! PROMO! PROMO!

Good day, thanks to all my customers for your support & for believing and trusting in my product CHELSEA JOHNSON SKINCARE, you've kept me going as a young Entrepreneur............

Today as the 1st to 5th of MAY,Chelsea have decided to ship his products to customers who buy free of charge, with free shipping...

Bright and glow oil 5000
Facial spot eraser 2500
Fair lady mix 5000
Repair oil 4500
Stretch mark eraser 5000
Knuckle eraser 3500
Skin glow oil 6000
Whitening lotion 8500
Hot chocolate 8000
Half caste cream 9000
Pimples cleanser 3000
Toning milk 5000
Pink lips balm 3000
Lightening lotion 5000
Talking oil 6000
Body peeling oil 5000
Face peeling oil 2000
Whitening black soap 3000
Lemon fresh soap 3500
Sunburn cream 6000
Arabian glow 15,000
Egyptian milk whitening lotion 15,000
You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08159436370
BBm:
to know about our other products.
Thanks

Re: #bbnaija: Majority Of Those Criticising The Show Are Hypocrites - Bisola by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 01, 2017
How the hell is Bisola a Nigerian-British actress? All this dumb bloggers sef
Re: #bbnaija: Majority Of Those Criticising The Show Are Hypocrites - Bisola by RisingUp: 9:04pm On May 01, 2017
Ok
Re: #bbnaija: Majority Of Those Criticising The Show Are Hypocrites - Bisola by Kdon2: 9:44pm On May 01, 2017
Wikiforum:
Big Brother Naija 2017 1st runner up and Nigerian-British actress, Bisola Aiyeola has tagged many of those criticizing the show as 'hypocrites'. It can be recalled that while the show was still on, many Nigerians called on NBC to stop the show which according to them was extolling immorality, some filed court cases just to see that the controversial show was halted.

But the mother of one has reacted to the criticisms during a radio interview on SoundCity FM, insinuating that even religious shows get criticised.

#BBNaija: Majority of those criticising the show are hypocrites - Bisola

“A lot of people are hypocrites. Even if Big Brother Naija was not on the air, It wouldn’t change the fact that people still do terrible things in the world,” she said.
“It would not change anything.

“Big Brother taught me a lot. It made me a stronger person. “People who didn’t even watch the show had their own perception of it. You cannot please everybody because even religious shows get criticised.”
“People who didn’t even watch the show had their own perception of it. You cannot please everybody because even religious shows get criticised.”
“There’s no bad blood. I wouldn’t have played so much with him if I knew he was married”. She said when asked on her relationship with ThinTallTony.

http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/05/bbnaija-majority-of-those-criticising.html

this one na senior olosho na!

(1) (Reply)

Lynxxx-singer Says He’s Ready For Marriage / Exclusive Photos: Check Out The Interior Of I Go Dye's New Home / Lmao! See List Of Top Celebrities That Would Bathe In Public For $10million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.