Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

"I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike (3584 Views)

If It’s Easy, Do Your Own, Nkechi Blessing Slam Those Criticising Runs Girls / Laycon Criticising Buhari's Government In 2019 Over Social Media Regulation / BBNaija's Alex Replies Non-fan Who Said She Is Trying To Emulate Cee-c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Vicdayz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
From Gistvic.com

BBNaija's Alex reacts to fans criticising her for boarding a bike.

She wrote:
"All these people coming to my dm to say, Alex you shouldn't have posted yourself on a bike, what do you even want? I should post only when I'm in aircrafts and deceive people that life can be perfect? I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not one of those that''ll act a perfect life and post only when smiling but my life is shit behind cameras. The fact that I'm here doesn't mean I've turned to a robot or a god. I'm still human like you and we go through everyday struggles. Your pressure will never make me live a fake life so please, keep your celebrity life opinions. I'm not about that life. Ngwa"

See post below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/im-still-human-bbnaijas-alex-replies.html

Cc; Lalasticlala , Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Vicdayz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
shocked
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by SilentBang(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by whitebeard(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sha dont fall from okada while taking selfie sad
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Okohjude1: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
you mean okada?
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Buharisef(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dis One Too Nah News?
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by IamD18: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
Most of us are the reason why these celebrities fakes their lives on social media just to belong and impress.

Why questioning and condemning her decision for snapping and coming out real? The same people would have bashed her if she had snapped and posted herself in a good ride.

Nawa for people.

You won't just understand the importance of bike until you get stucked in a road traffick jam where you can't drive but will see motorcycle riders go freely.

I stand with Alex.

17 Likes

Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by SIMPLYkush: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
yes, you are a human, with pussy who fvcks for money, and when the pay is low, now results to bike riding
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by fucc12: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
yes, you are a human, with pussy who fvcks for money, and when the pay is low, now results to bike riding
You are a big fool

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by praizblog: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Don't mind dem jare

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Rextizzle(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Who's this nonentity

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Mankosi: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Abeg no mind them Jor.... no be Efe the winner squander him money so? E come remain 75k

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by jesuisnaga: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Michelle55: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good gurl

Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by okwabayi(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
You can take the bush girl from the village but you can't take away the ghetto ways from the girl.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Kennedy94(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
she talk true
Go on gurl

check my siggy

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by ikennamadu1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:
Most of us are the reason why these celebrities fakes their lives on social media just to belong and impress.

Why questioning and condemning her decision for snapping and coming out real? The same people would have bashed her if she had snapped and posted herself in a good ride.

Nawa for people.

You won't just understand the importance of bike until you get stucked in a road traffick jam where you can't drive but will see motorcycle riders go freely.

I stand with Alex.

I swear bro... was in a bus today... about some kilometres to my village... see hold up... person weh dey go burial... had to return today.... bro... I jejely come down... enter bike.. fiam.,. I done reach... oboi bike... saving lives since 1960
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by ikennamadu1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
okwabayi:
You can take the bush girl from the village but you can't take away the ghetto ways from the girl.

why I dey always feel say them suppose born u for Bangladesh

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by norman1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
she know the science but she don't know the math...
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Odobaone: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
No breast Just large space for chest

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
APC fail in 2019
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Three pictures with three different faces.

Who are the girls ?
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Yewandequeen(f): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Spot on

Humans are insatiable. So Live ur life and be real.

If she lies about her lifestyle peeps will still come troll her that she is fake. I am glad she is not shy about her lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Real babe
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by femi4: 5:49am On Nov 16, 2018
Me sef... I be human being o
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by speedyconnect3: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2018
Who has her nos?

Ngwa give me.
* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Remove that Kush from ur name a beg, devotees are rather sensible and thoughtful
Re: "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2018
okwabayi:
what is ghetto about taking a bike ride? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nairamarley Looking Gorgeous In A Red Suit / "Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) / Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.