Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud (22011 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by Nobody: 5:16am On May 02, 2017
technicallyrich:

Can you liar very well and carry propaganda,can you work online insulting evrybody that mention apc in essense can you be a zombie then I am willing to make you part of bmc crew were we pay 50naira per post.is very lucrative you can ask omenka,madrid guy and hunger bad send me a msg or call 08080492226419

lol
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by Flyaway: 5:36am On May 02, 2017
Benekruku:
Knew that long time ago!

A group of pained, bankrupt and disorientated people who never agitated during GEJ`s regime and later choose to after the defeat of the ineffectual buffoon.

Its now becoming clear that Kanu is a PDP tool as Fayose and FFK re his close allies!
Do your research very well before blabbing rubbish. He has been active even during obasanjo regime, they (obasanjo/Jonathan) ignored him, but dumb head Buhari decided to make him a hero by arresting him.

Nnamadi Kanu will be picking up a political post come 2019!

Scam of the highest order and thats why they die in swarms and nothing happens!

Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by kingzizzy: 6:00am On May 02, 2017
Forget Joe Yorubakwe, the man is a certified Afonja errand boy.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by omenkaLives(m): 6:05am On May 02, 2017
SBG04:
If this had come from someone from another tribe, it would have taken a tribal undertone. But since its coming from an IBO man, let's see the reaction. I can't believe Prominent IBO people, a serving Senator and a governor will associate with someone who we have on video, soliciting for arms to kill people. Its disgraceful.

Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by omenkaLives(m): 6:08am On May 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Same Kanu who preaches hate speeches on radio Biafra and his fellow brainwashed miscreants believe him is same person famzing with the Yoruba people he preaches against, those brainwashed miscreants still praising him.
Now I know and understand how Hitler brainwashed those Germans before WW2.

Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by Nobody: 6:29am On May 02, 2017
sharpden:
also affirmed that freedom of speech as at the last time he checked was still sacrosanct as enshrined in the country

Really

So, according to your blogger-master, what is Nnamdi's crime exactly?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by Nobody: 6:30am On May 02, 2017
kingzizzy:
Forget Joe Yorubakwe, the man is cerfificated for Afonja errand-boyism.

fixed it for ya. cool
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by chimauga(m): 6:49am On May 02, 2017
Stupid old man.. useless.. you have turn it to political affairs.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by Bills2307(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2017
Soon u l c urself in d pit

Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by proudlyYoruba(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2017
That fani kayode article is a slap on the igbos face. Yeah Igbos don't like Zik of Africa but how can he compare him to ojukwu who ran away in a woman's skirt and one has not fulfill one of his promise. Well you guys are anti intelligence dats why you celebrate mediocrity
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by GavelSlam: 6:58am On May 02, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Some of you people are so stupid, it makes no sense.

Nnamdi Kanu started IPOB in 2012 dum dum.
Hell in 2014, Radio Biafra sent a letter to GEJ asking him to divide Nigeria. That letter is still online and on their FB till this very day.
During the confab even GEJ labeled disintegration as a non grata of the conversion, Nnamdi Kanu did a whole radio session attacking GEJ and his decision.

Anyway, you're titled to delude yourselves that IPOB came into picture of the certificatless Savage named bufoori

You mean Jonathan sent an email to himself in which he insulted himself.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by DavidEsq(m): 6:58am On May 02, 2017
kropotkin33:
This is something we've always known about IPOB since time immemorial, the organization was set up by the losers of the last general elections to fight the impending corruption cases that currently befall them. The use of self determination and all that Biafra crap is just perfectly orchestrated to appeal to the sentiments of the 5% voters whose candidate lost out.

#Bytheway

I'm having a swell time reading this wonderful book written by Olusegun Adeniyi on how inept and ineffectual Jonathan was
The hacked copy abi? Gimme small na

Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by MrSly(m): 7:02am On May 02, 2017
sharpden:

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/05/joe-igbokwe-ipob-is-a-fraud/

This is the type of article you get when people defend their salary with everything they could lay hands on.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by leostenus: 7:09am On May 02, 2017
WE BIAFRANS LOVE THEM AS THEY ARE. JOE IS A COWARD. IF IPOB IS A FRAUD, WHAT IS APC & WHO IS JOE. JOE IS A POLITICAL JINGOIST & ERRAND BOY. YOU CAN NEVER HOLD A MAJOR POLITICAL POST IN YOUR LIFE.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by leostenus: 7:10am On May 02, 2017
WE BIAFRANS LOVE THEM AS THEY ARE. JOE IS A COWARD. IF IPOB IS A FRAUD, WHAT IS APC & WHO IS JOE. JOE IS A POLITICAL JINGOIST & ERRAND BOY. YOU CAN NEVER HOLD A MAJOR POLITICAL POST IN THE EAST ALL YOUR LIFE.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by Handsomecole(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2017
You claim you are fighting for secession yet the first person you pay a thank you visit to is to wine and dine with an alleged corrupt "Politician" who strongly believes in the Nigerian entity, with no remorse for the over hundreds who died fighting and protesting on the streets and on Onitsha bridge for your release.

Indeed this IPOB is fraudulent!!!

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by nicolosam(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2017
I cannot say categorically that Igbokwe is wrong in his opinion because Nigeria in its originality is a fraud....
However, Igbokwe's submission on Biafra can't be too far from illogical deduction and as such, a gibberish opinion from a man of no political value to humanity!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by ayindejimmy(m): 7:29am On May 02, 2017
Ohammadike:
This bastard knows he is wortha less than shit in igbo land

He can go to hell with his opinion

ONE thing will be certain in Biafra, there'll be no freedom of speech from any opposition. Any comment against Biafra will be met with insults, curses and violence.
That's what you enjoy in Nigeria. Just know that, in Biafra it's gonna jungle justice all the way. More like a zoo
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by rightwingz: 7:32am On May 02, 2017
sharpden:

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/05/joe-igbokwe-ipob-is-a-fraud/

Igbos can never be proud of themselves. All this IPOB noise is a political strategy for NNamdi to become Senator or Local govt. chairman.
What is he still doing in Abuja? Making political connections instead of going back to base (igbo land)

This man suppose to be in Aba or Onitsha consoling the families that lost their loved ones during his useless protest.
Now he is in Abuja cutting the national cake.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by famzynet: 7:40am On May 02, 2017
Joe Igbokwe is a fraud just like APC. Joe said he is from Anambra. I am from Anambra also. But let Joe Igbokwe and Nnamdi Kanu stand at Onitsha . I assure you people go stone Joe Igbokwe(useless vagabond) but they go carry Nnamdi Kanu for shoulders. Joe should shut up his mouth . He is a No Entity in Anambra. I never knew such a human being exist until now.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by tete7000(m): 7:42am On May 02, 2017
The Nmandi Kanu allowed a senator and a civil servant (giess I am not wrong) of federal republic of Nigeria took his bail. He abandoned his co-agitators in prison. Since he came out he has been fraternalising with our politicians. The way it is going, I see the man abandoning Biafra and joining Nigeria politics to seek elective position. When this happens, it is fanatical ipob boys that will be heartbroken.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by Reference(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2017
All I know is that everyone has a right of association, the freedom to belong or not to and no one can be forced into any sort of union he or she does not feel comfortable living in. Liberty is not man mandated. It is God given. And if you want to find a reason why Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Korea all at par with Nigeria in all developmental indicies in the 60's have left us far behind, it is this. And it is no surprise that North Korea wants to forcibly unify the south with it. Who will want to live with those you don't share the same philosophy, aspirations and dreams with. Nigeria cannot coerce all its inhabitants and hope to succeed. It simply cannot develop. For some, this is okay because their mindset it permenantly attuned to suffering but for others they will surely move on.This country will either bend or break. Some ask why the south-easterners want self determination. That what is so attractive about another country. The question they should ask themselves is. What is so attractive about Nigeria as presently constituted. Naturally divorce is painful and wasteful but may be the last option when abuse cannot be contained, stopped or reversed. Joe Ibokwe cannot fix Nigeria as it is constituted so what does he want others to remain with him in the tomb when they want life. The real frauds are those pretending all is well and hoping that doing the same thing for 60 years will set them on a different path.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by Kdon2: 7:56am On May 02, 2017
PoliticalWatch:
Igbokwe is the nemesis of PDP militant wing IPOB......the truth is dat d sponsor of IPOB are gradually coming out from Ekwerenmadu,Abaribe,Ffk,Fayose.....etc.....

Dont be a hypocrite.Their course is just.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by Reference(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2017
tete7000:
The Nmandi Kanu allowed a senator and a civil servant (giess I am not wrong) of federal republic of Nigeria took his bail. He abandoned his co-agitators in prison. Since he came out he has been fraternalising with our politicians. The way it is going, I see the man abandoning Biafra and joining Nigeria politics to seek elective position. When this happens, it is fanatical ipob boys that will be heartbroken.

What is the quality of Nigerian politics. How has it affected even you positively. What is there to join. For you Nigeria is okay, for others it is not. Is it a crime to decide you either have a say or go your way.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by bardiprecious: 8:06am On May 02, 2017
this igbokwe is a lunatic
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by suso(m): 8:07am On May 02, 2017
ymee:

You might be right

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

You need prayer very much
With all this case
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by kabawa(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2017
Vasitilinks:
For overseas study and work enquiries, call or WhatsApp 09070740436 or click this link https://vasitilinks..com.ng
And what are you doing in Nigeria
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by Notasyouthink: 8:25am On May 02, 2017
sharpden:
A big fraud indeed.
Nigeria is a very big fraud indeed.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by najoke: 8:27am On May 02, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

he was seen eating in the presence of over 13ppl today......go and tell your dead president or osunbade dat did MC in platform today....,even your brothers are scrambling to associate with him.....poor slum brown roofer

grin
LOL....kikiki....Kanu left prison and the 1st person he had food with...AN AFONJA!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Not an Ohaneze or any igbo leader but an AFONJA that he soo much love to hate......Choi....Biafuros...who do una like this.

As for the gathering of more than 10 people...the court will deal with that but KANU ate in AFONJA's house...he ate AMALA & EWEDU.

Biafuros don suffer
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by tete7000(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2017
Reference:

What is the quality of Nigerian politics. How has it affected even you positively. What is there to join. For you Nigeria is okay, for others it is not. Is it a crime to decide you either have a say or go your way.

You are just being emotional about this issue. Argument here is not about me but about a man who came out claiming to be championing a cause but who has shown deviation from what he claims to believe in. You can't dispute Nigeria, fight against its existence and then allow yourself be given a bail condition premised on Nigeria. You can't allow a Fayose, a fani-fakayode, Nigerian politicians use you for propaganda purpose. Or have those politicians told Nnamdi Kanu they renounced Nigeria? You can't claim to be an activist and accept a bail condition that doesn't allow your in company of more than ten persons. You can't prize your freedom or comfort above your struggle. My brother, its either Kanu is delusional, he is lying and deceiving others or he is allowed himself being used by politicians. I really pity an ordinary ipob who rather than face his daily struggle allow himself deceive by a man who live and build his life in UK. When all collapses he will simply recede to his foreign shell. Kanu's wife has been clamouring all this while for biafra, claiming support for her husband, but from where? Far away in UK. I am not sure she even visited her husband in prison. People should stop allowing themselves used. All I see in Kanu is another politician using people's sentiments to climb ladder of politics like Oshiomole did with NLC. When bubble burst, you will agree I told you this. Best of luck in your struggle.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by CyrusTheGreat: 8:33am On May 02, 2017
Is there any thought to, instead of splitting the country, making Biafra into an autonomous special economic zone with semi-independent politics and economy and a border, but still connected ultimately, like Hong Kong and Macau are in China?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by prince985(m): 8:34am On May 02, 2017
[quote author=omenkaLives post=56120816][/quote]Lol is this what u are now using to console yourself??
For some time now I've not been hearing your "kuje bonobo" lamentations
Keep wallowing in pain and anguish grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ / Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO / It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.