Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud (22003 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by Notasyouthink: 8:37am On May 02, 2017
kestolove95:
Do u blame kanu for usin d igbo youths to gt fame nd popularity? Dix ar group of people that can not even pronounce director...dey b like...ur dilector
Were you not among the abobakus that used to shout "kuje beans, dilector, kanu should be hanged"now the big question is how market?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by ezeegolimited30(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2017
who don't know say IPOB NAH FRAUD
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:18am On May 02, 2017
Ohammadike:
This bastard knows he is wortha less than shit in igbo land

He can go to hell with his opinion

The last time i check he is a Prince in IGBO land meaning son of a King, And you are son of nobody hahaha..
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:19am On May 02, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
Joe is a hungry lunatic

For saying the truth? What is your so call leader doing with a politician from the ZOO?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:22am On May 02, 2017
nero2face:
LOL...this IGBOKWE, an old man Hired by Lagos state chapter of APC, at his old age he's still in Lagos working as a party secretary, I pity for u, na ur type go spend 50 years for Lagos, still na ur village people go contribute money come transport u go village, see what money has turned an old man like u into, tomorrow ur pikin dem go still dey proud say them get responsible Papa... NDO oh

If you have a uncle of Father of his age with that kind of his job, You won't be wailing all over Nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:24am On May 02, 2017
kestolove95:
Do u blame kanu for usin d igbo youths to gt fame nd popularity? Dix ar group of people that can not even pronounce director...dey b like...ur dilector

Abi oo and those that lost their lives during the agitation are just a waste now..

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by nkemjacob2(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2017
if biafrans re determined their leaders re d pple to champion dis course...rather dan using d pple for their political use...

nnamdi kanu should go and meet all ibos leaders (kings, chiefs, senators, governors etc) to decide biafrans let me see if buhari will not listen
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by Nobody: 9:31am On May 02, 2017
suso:

You need prayer very much With all this case
Please I need your prayer
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by luggy(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
Joe is a hungry lunatic
Igbokwe is a useless animal
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by rabosh(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2017
The home truth. The whole truth and nothing but the truth. !
The truth is bitter buts it still remains the truth.
IPOB is nothing but a FRAUD !!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by nero2face: 11:04am On May 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

If you have a uncle of Father of his age with that kind of his job, You won't be wailing all over Nairaland..
inukwa !!, Bros Ebe like na ur type dey Connie with him Papa/uncle to do bad thing all in de name of money, Bros always remember say good name better pass money...u need sense seriously
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by bukynkwuenu: 12:13pm On May 02, 2017
najoke:

LOL....kikiki....Kanu left prison and the 1st person he had food with...AN AFONJA!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Not an Ohaneze or any igbo leader but an AFONJA that he soo much love to hate......Choi....Biafuros...who do una like this.

As for the gathering of more than 10 people...the court will deal with that but KANU ate in AFONJA's house...he ate AMALA & EWEDU.

Biafuros don suffer
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

it's rainy season....so please focus on your mud house and brown roof.....no time to waste on nonentity
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by najoke: 1:03pm On May 02, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

it's rainy season....so please focus on your mud house and brown roof.....no time to waste on nonentity
dry....does not change the fact that IPOB...IFRAUUD...BIAFRAUUD is A FRAUD.....or Kanu likes AMALA & EWEDU...and now hangs out with AFONJAS grin grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242911_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:09pm On May 02, 2017
nero2face:
inukwa !!, Bros Ebe like na ur type dey Connie with him Papa/uncle to do bad thing all in de name of money, Bros always remember say good name better pass money...u need sense seriously

So being a spokesperson for a political party is a bad thing? OMG Now i see reason why South East is backward..

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by MrIkebuk(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2017
kropotkin33:
This is something we've always known about IPOB since time immemorial, the organization was set up by the losers of the last general elections to fight the impending corruption cases that currently befall them. The use of self determination and all that Biafra crap is just perfectly orchestrated to appeal to the sentiments of the 5% voters whose candidate lost out.

#Bytheway

I'm having a swell time reading this wonderful book written by Olusegun Adeniyi on how inept and ineffectual Jonathan was

The facts have been distorted, brother.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by suso(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2017
ymee:
Please I need your prayer
God will surely pick your call sooner
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 02, 2017
suso:

God will surely pick your call sooner
Amen and yours
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by nero2face: 7:38pm On May 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So being a spokesperson for a political party is a bad thing? OMG Now i see reason why South East is backward..
Jeso Christy!!, Backward in terms of what?..are u really OK?...or maybe U've never left ur state to another, I guess ur one of these guys from de WASTE
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:52pm On May 02, 2017
nero2face:
Jeso Christy!!, Backward in terms of what?..are u really OK?...or maybe U've never left ur state to another, I guess ur one of these guys from de WASTE

In everything, The best business for the common man in South East is Drug, Kidnapping, Baby Factory, Cultist etc..

Your region are backward reason your people travel down to South West for greener pasture..
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by nero2face: 6:45am On May 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

In everything, The best business for the common man in South East is Drug, Kidnapping, Baby Factory, Cultist etc..

Your region are backward reason your people travel down to South West for greener pasture..
u must be a clown man, it's ur type that keep us in our present condition, u lack knowledge, u talk just to make a noise, we keep hoping for a day that this country will split, let's see which region survives...lazy Westerners
Re: Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:29am On May 03, 2017
nero2face:
u must be a clown man, it's ur type that keep us in our present condition, u lack knowledge, u talk just to make a noise, we keep hoping for a day that this country will split, let's see which region survives...lazy Westerners

hahahah you mean our lack of knowledge is keeping your region in the present condition (dilapidated) you are even with your own knowledge? Wow I think South West is really making impact in IGBO people's life positively or negatively hahah..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Doles Out 30 Vehicles To Medical Directors Of State-Owned Hospitals / Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries / 2023: I Budgeted N50m For APC Form, Says Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.