Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

I am still in tears, why did he leave this early?(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I am still in tears, why did he leave this early?(pics) (1309 Views)

Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am still in tears, why did he leave this early?(pics) by prico32(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2017
I've been speechless for the past 24hours, still trying to recover from this shock, trying to process what happened, i hear your voice in my head, I see your smile when I close my eyes, your selflessness is second to none, you always had my back, always ready to do all it takes to see me at my best, we had so much plans, we had a massive dream, your love for music can not be overemphasized, you stood & executed your role as my big brother amongst all we never planed for you to leave this early, we were suppose to take care of mum & dad remember? We were suppose to build an empire, how do i start writing RIP to your name? How do I handle this pain i feel now? This love in my heart for you my brother will never fade away, always keeping your memories alive with love, honor and faith, and pray to see you in Heaven in God's arms one beautiful day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am still in tears, why did he leave this early?(pics) by sisisioge: 9:50pm On May 01, 2017
RIP to your brother. May God grant him good passage and grant you the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: I am still in tears, why did he leave this early?(pics) by AntiWailer: 9:50pm On May 01, 2017
Sorry about your loss.

Push the dream forward and remember his family in prayers.

So sad.
Re: I am still in tears, why did he leave this early?(pics) by prico32(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2017
sisisioge:
RIP to your brother. May God grant him good passage and grant you the fortitude to bear this loss.

thanks cry
sisisioge:

thanks
Re: I am still in tears, why did he leave this early?(pics) by prico32(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2017
AntiWailer:
Sorry about your loss.

So sad.
cry
AntiWailer:
Sorry about your loss.

So sad.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Lady Beats Up Her Own Mother Publicly Inside Train / Marriage The School Of Thought / Dr In The House I Need Ur Med Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.