Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

NO Make Up Challenge. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NO Make Up Challenge. (2333 Views)

No Make Up Photos Of Nicki Minaj,Cardi B, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian / Cardi B Looks Almost Unrecognizable In A Head-wrap And No Make-up As She Dons Bl / Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NO Make Up Challenge. by kizyalex10(m): 6:46am On May 03, 2017
Don't have ur time

Re: NO Make Up Challenge. by kizyalex10(m): 6:57am On May 03, 2017
More

Re: NO Make Up Challenge. by CecyAdrian(f): 7:44am On May 03, 2017
kizyalex10:
now I knw who am dealing with,i wonder hw this. Harmless post have affected u more than others,maybe u have been a victim in d past,with loose ur loose body nd maybe thatz why u think every woman is like u or everyman is like the way u percieve men,there re people who honour their relationship,well I have my reasons of putting up this game.of which I have stated earlier.(to make front page)with enough comment.so u can think with ur left sided brain for all I care,if u think @ dis time getting women is a man's problem,think again,since an average man in d village ends up marrying graduates so what do u think of urself.ok even if what u stated about my inability to woo women is true,let me ask u,wont I say sometin to her when I meet her physically or jst when she comes,she follows me home jst like dat.hear urself talk,ur type can make an innocent man feel guilty.ur type can make her husband commit suicide because of ur suicidal mouth.i swear u re a devil.have never seen someone with a negative mentality like urs.with d stress here in Nigeria,what one will be after is jst how many women u go out with.if u think that's ur priority,my dear others might nt be d same,its an opinion,nobody forced u to do it,i also posted it in games forum,few people complied den I decided to go to where people go more which is celebrities,go bck to where I posted bfor nd see or ask if the ones who posted have been contacted or PM in anyway.u re jst a gutter.if I continue this war of words with u,u won't end cos u have a complete arsenal in that ur gutted mouth that u can drive a sane man to insanity.if women is my problem,then I don't have any.the way u talk,u re talking from experience,maybe u have been decimated severally nd u decided to use me for correction,dont think u can even say all this things to me physically,i will manually reset ur brain.slowpoke.when women of ur type nd street whores can be laid with indomie noddles,i will now choose d option of stressing myself through social media brouhaha.jst to sleep with a woman,u must be a jobless nd insane person.idiot,get out of my post.well this is the last reply u will get from me.tot it was a joke initially,now u started insulting ur father if u have one.idiot,wish social media creates an avenue where we meet ourselves physically,let me see hw on earth u can talk to me like this.

Jesus Christ!!! shocked shocked who did this to you! Kai! you didn't disappoint at all though. You surly talk like your physical appearance, so daft!

Meanwhile, you are just a toothless bulldog. You think every woman is like those around that you take advantage of emotionally and physically?

You are a big JOKE! grin cheesy grin grin
Re: NO Make Up Challenge. by CecyAdrian(f): 7:55am On May 03, 2017
kizyalex10:
tomorrow they will say the moment u hit a woman,u re officially no more a man,now tell me if a man keeps ur type @ home,even with d pope or adeboye,one day surely he will loose his cool.cos ur type can make a man live in hell with ur insecure attitude,even as we write this my woman is even reading them nd the last one got her cracked up,she brought this idea.

You reek of insecurity. How did a full grown man end with a kids brain? Hope you sha got permission from that lady in ur photos before posting her pictures to the general public all because you want some validation.

Your childish behavior is appalling. If you like go and beat any woman,you be shocked at the speed your ass will be thrown into everlasting jail
Re: NO Make Up Challenge. by kizyalex10(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2017
Lol I give up,go nd do ur masters on badmouthology

Re: NO Make Up Challenge. by Chelseafan1: 10:57pm On May 21, 2017
hibiscus76:
and OP who the heck do you think you are to start assessing us?? imagine simple wears ??

this is a girl thing biko...damn anygirl that honours this thread..so what if we like to wear makeups..

YOU THINK YOU'RE VERY PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE? I DARE THE GUYS THEN TO TAKE A SCREEN SHOT OF THEIR LAST BANK STATEMENT (SMS) AND DEPOSIT HERE??

mtcheew you wanna know who's real and who's fake like your opinion matters

Mbaise girls, una too like money.

Why be say na bank statement u dey ask for. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Retired / Anita Joseph Twerk For Charles Okocha On Set. (video) / Meet Lota Chukwu, Seun Adebajo, Ivie Okujaiye… 3 Nollywood Mothers Decieving Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.