Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up (37786 Views)

Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade / Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by MhizMuna: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2019
The fair in complexion nollywood actress some minutes ago took to her Instagram page to show off her no makeup face.

Adunni shared the photo of her spotted face sharing how fans can get her black soap for their light skinned during this hot summer.

She posted the Photo with the caption:Rise and shine Good People!Giveaway time !!! Do you have a dull skin? Like to try my products?I’d like to Gift just 1 folk - The Body Scrub - The Black Soap washBoth worth N10,000Follow @skinbyfayePost a comment under the @skinbyfaye Giveaway post.I’m telling you! You’ll love your skin afterwards!And as always, Thank You for choosing Skin by Faye!!

https://www./2019/04/actress-adunni-ade-shows-off-her-spotted-face.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by profsein007(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Who this cream help for this harsh economy?? Carry your cream park well.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:46am On Apr 11, 2019
Is this one news? Mod and OP. But Photoshop will not kill you. So the cream works magically and instantly that she didn't even change her clothes?

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by id4sho(m): 7:46am On Apr 11, 2019
In another News

14 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by grandstar(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2019
Biracials (what we call half caste) are the most beautiful set of people in the world!

I remember when I was studying for my entrance exams into secondary school. I was staying with my aunt who was s teacher in the school

Next door lived a family compromised of a Nigerian man and his white Irish wife and their children

I remember the day my female cousin brought home a girl from next door. I was smitten. I had never seen something so beautiful in my life!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Timothy92: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2019
Paint have spoil Lagos girls finished; if u are looking for beautiful girls naturally please go your village

9 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Oladefemi007(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2019
See as she be like....
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by abumoney(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2019
Thank God for make up o, some people for no get boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by heartleboy: 7:48am On Apr 11, 2019
Gbe body é, ki soul é téle

3 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Latidoh1: 7:48am On Apr 11, 2019
She is fair. Why does she want lightening to strike her?

4 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by hisexcellency34: 7:48am On Apr 11, 2019
Afonjas and bleaching sha
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Hotzone(m): 7:48am On Apr 11, 2019
I love them girls with no makeup �

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Heyzee5: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2019
Okay.
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later.
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Heyzee5: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2019
A
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by giftfromGod(f): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2019
For this early morning see wetin they enter front page. I shake my head.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by meobizy(f): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2019
This is one yeyebrity I know say I fine pass even as a full blooded black man.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Jerryembassy91(m): 7:51am On Apr 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by nelszx: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2019
MhizMuna:
The fair in complexion nollywood actress some minutes ago took to her Instagram page to show off her no makeup face.

Adunni shared the photo of her spotted face sharing how fans can get her black soap for their light skinned during this hot summer.

She posted the Photo with the caption:Rise and shine Good People!Giveaway time !!! Do you have a dull skin? Like to try my products?I’d like to Gift just 1 folk - The Body Scrub - The Black Soap washBoth worth N10,000Follow @skinbyfayePost a comment under the @skinbyfaye Giveaway post.I’m telling you! You’ll love your skin afterwards!And as always, Thank You for choosing Skin by Faye!!

https://www./2019/04/actress-adunni-ade-shows-off-her-spotted-face.html

Those aren't spots but freckles

12 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2019
She still try
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Englishgold: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2019
Who's she.
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by sosa993: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2019
Body scrub not bleaching cream

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by nelszx: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
She is born to a white mum, she didn't bleach/tone her skin

9 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by damoobaba: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2019
But d face still make sense. However if una see her ,breast ehn, na wall of Jericho fell down FLAT.
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Okoro don't be stupid

16 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by fatymore(f): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2019
Most of these actresses sell cream now, when they know everyone want to be an oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by damoobaba: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2019
Jerryembassy91:
you need to be creative
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by MrSix: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2019
Errrmmm

I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery within Lagos
Details in my signature
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by cifo1145(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2019
Heyzee5:
A
I know this is a typo mistake. Anyway let's link up on WhatsApp i have a deal for you. Over 500 persons ready to learn how they can make money online. If you are real send your WhatsApp to cifo1145@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Campaign Poster / Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.