Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day (18720 Views)

Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by 4ward(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2017
Are you serious?
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by ogobaby23(f): 8:40am On May 02, 2017
Serves them right IMHO
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by Nobody: 8:44am On May 02, 2017
It's not funny angry
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by lonelydora: 8:46am On May 02, 2017
We are getting there, slowly but surely

1 Like

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by DJInfluence: 8:46am On May 02, 2017
Wait and see how the affected politicians and their cohorts will twist this and say, it was politically motivated and sponsored by the opposition.
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by CXLVII: 8:47am On May 02, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Historic I tell ya.....Buhari scoring back to back on evil report daily...

This is not funny anymore....
How did we arrive at this horrible scenario Simple answer....Envy!
Tinubu wanted to be VP. He threw all caution to the wind...
Tinubu and his gang teamed up with psychopathic Fulanis supremacist to oust Jonathan out of Aso Rock with Record breaking propaganda...backed by JEGA rigging strategy.
Promising paradise for all Nigerians. Tinubu is hiding and crying secretly right now cos of what he's brought on Nigerians.
Buhari has always been the Devil's favourite Demon of Pain to Nigeria.... Tinubu knows this but went ahead cos of greed..
Cabals presently plotting what next to do as I type so.
More drama is loading for this month of May.

You re hungry!
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by Klington: 8:48am On May 02, 2017
And lie Muhammad be like............ What will i tell these people now shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by bizza45: 8:49am On May 02, 2017
na this kin this Dem suppose do since .... am surprised na now Dem start am , if u know u are coming to make d same promises u made last 5yrs then don bother coming
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by bkool7(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Tinubu and his gang teamed up with psychopathic Fulanis supremacist to oust Jonathan out of Aso Rock with Record breaking propaganda...backed by JEGA rigging strategy.
Promising paradise for all Nigerians. Tinubu is hiding and crying secretly right now cos of what he's brought on Nigerians.
Buhari has always been the Devil's favourite Demon of Pain to Nigeria.... Tinubu knows this but went ahead cos of greed..

you're simply delusional.

I prefer Buhari to Gej anytime
Though things are hard but we know why
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by bkool7(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

you're simply delusional.

I prefer Buhari to Gej anytime
Though things are hard but we know why

if Gej didn't fail we won't vote for an old man like Buhari
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by Nobody: 8:55am On May 02, 2017
Since our president went to UK for checkup and treatment, I suspect he is gone and someone is impersonating him right now. I can't understand his condition that a president not to address his workers on a day we celebrate workers(once a year) it is inexcusable and unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by gberra: 8:56am On May 02, 2017
[s]ZKOSOSO:

More drama is loading for this month of May[/s].
What has Tinubu got to do with this? .Tinubu must have tormented & abandoned your life somewhere.

Igbos always cry embarassed
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by emmaitive(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2017
funny country
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by mechanics(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2017
smartty68:
This is what they should have done before now... Anyway, I admire your courage...

We're tired of their empty promises and endless lies
yes o, they should pass the minimum wage sharply o.

1 Like

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by Temptee101(m): 9:28am On May 02, 2017
gocac:
useless workers, is Saraki your problem?, has your problem not been there before speaker Dogara? are they the president the of Nigeria?
was the president not supposed to address you? was he not supposed say a word from anywhere he is, even if he is sick?

Nigerian workers oooooh... .your union leaders are incompetent, useless and corrupt...they are the problem you have and would continue to have, with all the powers at their disposal, they could not hold the Government to implement already signed agreements. for your info an organized labour is capable of holding a country hostage, they can cripple the economy until their demands are met,
labour unionism is a force powerful enough to get so many things done.

Do you know why adams was elected Governor? ever since he left unionism, has labour been able to achieve anything meaningful? they prefer bribes to fighting for the rights of all workers, adams fought for all as a union leader even against his own yoruba brother OBJ.
Government will tell no money to pay or increase your wage, but there is billions of Dollars to loot, there is N250M to clear grass, there is 6 billion nairia for spiritual assignments to win election,
there is $2b to share. they increased everything in the market, they increased Power tariff, bank charges increased ....... yet no money to increase MW.

labour if you cant ground this country until your demands are met.... then just shut up and continue to Suffer.......you are your problem and your solution. Stop chasing shadows...... Good morning fellow citizens!
Taaa!!!! Mechie onu gi there. Who is your fellow citizen? With this mindset of yours my family and i disown you.

Those criminals should take the message back to Aso rock
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by richard870(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew all this paid PDP Workers been disgracing themselves since 1999 bc undecided
what's PDP about this now U BE REAL WEYREY!

1 Like

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by nkemjacob2(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew all this paid PDP Workers been disgracing themselves since 1999 bc undecided
what is PDP inside... workers re paid u re typing rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by malware: 9:34am On May 02, 2017
yarimo:

Bros which one is 1999 BC?

1 Like

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by shaibu123: 9:36am On May 02, 2017
Enough is enough
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by airminem(f): 10:03am On May 02, 2017
yarimo:
am still waiting for you to say reasonable thing

maybe you just tossed him back into the trashcan.lol
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by Joejoe12(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2017
Oxtonguy:
When I saw the word humiliate, I was expecting their trousers were torn with lashes of cain. operation if u c politicain koboko, them too dey do us ojoro. But unfortunately na just protest, with police taking control.
Humiliation toooo small self
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by mikolo80: 12:26pm On May 02, 2017
Vicboi1:
I just wished they were stoned this people are heartless they keep increasing their personal salaries but they cant pay 18k such a pity we need to start killing this stupid leaders
so that police will have excuse to do stray bullet practice ba. why you no go stone your governor see how you go end up
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by mrchurcks001: 1:13pm On May 02, 2017
fix game won, see details on how to subscribe and win
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by geodemainguy(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2017
** Ekweremadu canvases for N50,000 minimum wage
---------------------
The Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu, has reiterated his call for the implementation of N50,000 minimum wage for Nigerian workers.

Ekweremadu stated this in his goodwill message to workers on May Day.

He said the current N18,000 minimum wage was no longer realistic, given the hyperinflation in the country, which he said had made it difficult for overwhelming majority of Nigerian workers to afford the basic needs of life.

He said: “I felicitate with our workers who toil day and night to move the nation forward. But we must collectively show the workers that we care beyond lip service. Importantly, it is high time we raised the minimum wage from N18,000 to N50,000. It does not make sense to preach anti-corruption alone without giving people the opportunity to earn honest and meaningful living.

“The truth is that, the take-home pay can no longer take the workers home. Where it does, it cannot keep their homes happy, because they can hardly afford a bag of rice, let alone pay school fees, and foot other basic bills”, Ekweremadu said.

He added that, the nation could afford N50,000 minimum wage through proper management of the economy and prudent expenditure by all levels of government.

Ekweremadu wished the workers a happy May Day.

Afikpo Chic Blog : /p73EgU-bvl/
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by mofebosola(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2017
It's rather unbelievable that the Organised Labour in this country will allow the National and State Legislators continue to milk us dry through their bogus salaries and allowances and yet the legislators could not force them to shed part of what they illegally take home every quarter which is put between fifty and hundred million per person. Labour needs to occupy the 3-Armed Zone for as long as possible till the Legislators agree to shed part of the salaries and allowances because Nigeria is for all of us (Naijiria yi ti gbogbo wa ni)
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by sshalom(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2017
Finally, things are coming to a head!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order / Oluwo Akanbi To Yoruba: Address Ritual Killings In South-West With Your Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.