Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (178230 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by chosen22: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2017
Please those that will/have written today should try and enlighten the house on how the exam is structure.

Thanks for your information in advance.

I wish everyone the best in their exams.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2017
chosen22:
Please those that will/have written today should try and enlighten the house on how the exam is structure.

Thanks for your information in advance.

I wish everyone the best in their exams.

The test was scheduled for 5th n 6th. So the first set will be on Monday. Wishing us all the very best.

#the hustle is real
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Faith21: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2017
My Nairaland people,
This is my first time of writing dragnet test.Pls, I just want clarification on some things.......................IS DRAGNET LOGICAL REASONING DIFFERENT FROM DRAGNET ABSTRACT REASONING (cos gmat logical reasoning is different from gmat abstract reasoning plus there's nothing like dragnet logical reasoning online and the materials downloaded from nairaland )............................ ..HAS ANYBODY IN THEIR PREVIOUS DRAGNET TEST(S) WRITTEN ONLINE LOGICAL REASONING, IF YES.....WHAT'S THE FORMAT........................... .........DOES DRAGNET SET QUESTIONS ACCORDING TO THE COMPANY THEY ARE RECRUITING FOR or THEY SET GENERAL STANDARD QUESTIONS ALWAYS...............................................thanks in advance for your answers..
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Faith21: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2017
DOES ANYBODY HAVE HARD COPY DRAGNET QUESTIONS?I WANT TO MAKE PHOTOCOPY COS I DON'T HAVE LAPTOP PLUS PRINTING THE MATERIALS IS EXPENSIVE

#lagosresidentsonly
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by imwhaley(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pls is the apptitude test to be done online? I'm asking coz I'm yet to get my test details mail. All I got was
"Dear Candidate,

You have been shortlisted for the Ernst& Young aptitude test which is scheduled to take place on the 5th and 6th June, 2017.

Please check your inbox/spam/ junk folder for the copy of the test invitation.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail and revert if invitation is not received.

Best Regards"
Thnx
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
imwhaley:
Pls is the apptitude test to be done online? I'm asking coz I'm yet to get my test details mail. All I got was
"Dear Candidate,

You have been shortlisted for the Ernst& Young aptitude test which is scheduled to take place on the 5th and 6th June, 2017.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail and revert if invitation is not received.

Best Regards"
Thnx

Yes. The test is online. Link with login username and password was sent. Dunno if they have another batch cos some people didn't get the test link with login username and password.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by imwhaley(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
blazingkings:

Yes. The test is online. Link with login username and password was sent. Dunno if they have another batch cos some people didn't get the test link with login username and password.
thanks a lot. At least I'm not the only one. I pray they send it early on Monday morning.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by candyyy(f): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
imwhaley:
"Dear Candidate,

Best Regards"
Thnx

This mail ment acknowledge if you got the test invitation link and let them know if you didn't, complain to them ASAP not us
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Asiwaju12345: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
why do I feel like I already know half of those who will receive success mail for confirmatory test next week...eyin ti Pwc i see una ooo...welldone Sirssssssss. cheesy grin
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by mcpat(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
imwhaley:
"Dear Candidate,

Best Regards"
Thnx

reĀ·vert
verb
return to (a previous state, practice, topic, etc.).
reply or respond to someone.
turn (one's eyes or steps) back.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by imwhaley(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
candyyy:

This mail ment acknowledge if you got the test invitation link and let them know if you didn't, complain to them ASAP not us
I have but no reply yet.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by iamwhizdom: 12:48am On Jun 04, 2017
prettysassygirl:
Who stays at Owerri,contact me,am not writing,jes wanna help tutor

I'm in Owerri at the moment and would need all the help I can get. How can I reach you?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Iwizzy: 12:53am On Jun 04, 2017
Pls anyone who has a material that can help should send to me
ekukuisaiah@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 04, 2017
seriously, it's very annoying and too bad as a graduate
candyyy:
All of you guys using the "reply all" to send ur acknowledgement mail. Una Weldone oooo. Spamming my mail box all day. Don't you guys know how to reply a mail angry sad sad angry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by prettysassygirl(f): 1:15am On Jun 04, 2017
iamwhizdom:

I'm in Owerri at the moment and would need all the help I can get. How can I reach you?
OK,I will drop a no with which u can get me,
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by jazinogold(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2017
eipreel:

Yea...as cleaners tongue tongue
so ur cleaners at XOXOX Bank use mail

1 Share

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by iamwhizdom: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
prettysassygirl:

OK,I will drop a no with which u can get me,

Ok... I'm still waiting
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by conttrol: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Koolmak:

Have you seen this link?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pumpc2iorjkcmrk/AAC62QuhERN1zwGLXE3shNCMa?dl=0

Files available for download there.

The files here are for numerical reasoning and abstract reasoning. My invitation says the test is logical reasoning..
Is there any way we can get access to logical reasoning questions?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by conttrol: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
I have also received an invitation for an online test. Its logical reasoning. Please does anyone have dragnet logical reasoning past questions?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Koolmak(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
conttrol:

The files here are for numerical reasoning and abstract reasoning. My invitation says the test is logical reasoning..

Abstract reasoning and logical reasoning are the same bro.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by conttrol: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Koolmak:

Okay. Thanks
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by layez: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Koolmak:

Hmmmm...i wanna blv this true o o o

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Koolmak(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
layez:

Hmmmm...i wanna blv this true o o o

In fact, l pray it's true too.

https://www.wikijob.co.uk/content/aptitude-tests/test-types/logical-reasoning

You can check that link out
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by layez: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Koolmak:

In fact, l pray it's true too.
https://www.wikijob.co.uk/content/aptitude-tests/test-types/logical-reasoning
You can check that link out
okay...tnx man
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by prettysassygirl(f): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=iamwhizdom post=57185981]

Ok... I'm still waiting[/quote
Alright,it don't do
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by iamwhizdom: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
conttrol:

Abstract reasoning is same as logical reasoning... At least that's what I think.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by iamwhizdom: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ok... Will chat you up... Or rather give you a call
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dapyd1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Good evening guys, I noticed some of the answers in the past question we are using is not correct.

E. G. Test 3, Question 3.

While I'm not undermining the person who dropped the questions here in any way, I just want to be sure I am not doing oversabi, hence I want someone to check it out.

To the original poster of the questions and answers, thanks so much, they have really been invaluable.

I thought I knew abstract reasoning. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by oguinedavid(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
dapyd1:
Good evening guys, I noticed some of the answers in the past question we are using is not correct.

While I'm not undermining the person who dropped the questions here in any way, I just want to be sure I am not doing oversabi, hence I want someone to check it out.

To the original poster of the questions and answers, thanks so much, they have really been invaluable.

yea I think there where littles mistakes

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
how we dey take do this test tomorrow .
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by bologzy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
dapyd1:

I think the answer is B. Are u thinking what I'm thinking? grin
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dapyd1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
bologzy:
I think the answer is B. Are u thinking what I'm thinking? grin

The thing aff tire me. grin grin

All these shapes something, I don't like embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (52) (Reply)

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.