Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (178509 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2017
Move123:
Wow! Congratulations dear! I know mine is coming soon

Yours is definitely coming soon dear. It's closer than you think.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Excellergroup(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2017
blazingkings:

If I get ur question right you are asking if the time on the invite is unique.

From my observation when I was interviewed, YES the time is unique per interviewee. This is cos they were 2 panels. Each panel handled the candidates slated the same time. What i mean is that there can't be more than 2 candidates scheduled for a time so that the 2 panels can handle them simultaneously.

Did I answer your question?

You did answer perfectly, thanks.

Lunch break would be the excuse then. Hopefully, I would be out in one hour. I just pray this lunch would be sweet. All the best to everyone.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Excellergroup(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2017
geobukky:
Baba cool

Boss, I hail o.

Long time, you just abandon me cos I no bring business that time. God dey o. grin
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Excellergroup:

You did answer perfectly.

Lunch break would be the excuse then. Hopefully, I would be out in one hour. I just pray this lunch would be sweet. All the best to everyone.

What lunch break please?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Excellergroup(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2017
blazingkings:

What lunch break please?

Pardon my rhetorics bro, couldn't ask for a day off work. Hence, I have to hurry down to the interview using lunch break as an excuse at my place of work.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2017
Excellergroup:

Pardon my rhetorics bro, couldn't ask for a day off work. Hence, I have to hurry down to the interview using lunch break as an excuse at my place of work.

Lols..... Brother the lunch will be sweet, just believe cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Move123: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
For those who are yet to do their interview:try not to use your international passport as your ID unless you have no other option. UBA house reception will not accept it and you'll need to call EY and wait longer at the reception.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Move123:
For those who are yet to do their interview:try not to use your international passport as your ID unless you have no other option. UBA house reception will not accept it and you'll need to call EY and wait longer at the reception.
All i have is the NIN slip as a means of identification, i hope it wouldn't be an issue providing that?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Interestinnaija: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
EY sent me regret mail, KPMG sent me medical mail. God is great.

Your testimonies will come soon.

16 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by mcpat(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Interestinnaija:
EY sent me regret mail, KPMG sent me medical mail. God is great.

Your testimonies will come soon.

Congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 4:17am On Jul 12, 2017
blazingkings:

Wow. Go kill it dear
Thank you. I hope to do that.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Move123: 7:30am On Jul 12, 2017
Thavybe:
All i have is the NIN slip as a means of identification, i hope it wouldn't be an issue providing that?
I'm not 100 percent sure of that so I'll rather not mislead you. If all you have is the NIN slip then take it there. It may just be accepted. If its not for any reason, you can call EY to identify yourself b4 getting a pass.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by conttrol: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Thavybe:

They might not accept it. They only accept plastic ID cards.
But there's nothing to worry about. When you get there, just call EY on phone (through the phone number on your email), they'll send someone to come and pick you
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2017
conttrol:

They might not accept it. They only accept plastic ID cards.
But there's nothing to worry about. When you get there, just call EY on phone (through the phone number on your email), they'll send someone to come and pick you
Alright, Thanks.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by haylegbede1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hey people.

I got my invite sometimes lastweek and I replied the mail telling them I will be available but I didn't get any reply until yesterday at exactly 5.22pm I got a mail that they haven't received my confirmmation on if I will be coming or not and that I should reply before the close of buisness yesterday, I re replied confirming that I will make it and dat was at exactly 5.30pm, till now I still haven't got a reply I been calling they number they not picking and my interview is for 4pm tmr

Is dere any1 else dat experienced this

Plus em concerning the line we want to join are they gon ask us there cause I can't remember filing it online
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
haylegbede1:
Hey people.

I got my invite sometimes lastweek and I replied the mail telling them I will be available but I didn't get any reply until yesterday at exactly 5.22pm I got a mail that they haven't received my confirmmation on if I will be coming or not and that I should reply before the close of buisness yesterday, I re replied confirming that I will make it and dat was at exactly 5.30pm, till now I still haven't got a reply I been calling they number they not picking and my interview is for 4pm tmr

Is dere any1 else dat experienced this

Plus em concerning the line we want to join are they gon ask us there cause I can't remember filing it online

They will ask you the line you're interested in.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by haylegbede1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks temmytee82

So ehhm did you receive any mail from them when you confirmed invitation
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by anonymousresolv: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Just go when it's time for your interview. You have sent them your confirmation, no worries, they will be expecting you. Good luck

haylegbede1:
Thanks temmytee82

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by anonymousresolv: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
I want to believe this is the last week for the interview?? Or are there people still scheduled for next week
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by haylegbede1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
I heavily hope not

But its possible tho
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
anonymousresolv:
I want to believe this is the last week for the interview?? Or are there people still scheduled for next week

From all indications I believe that this week is the last week of interview then from next week next stage invites will be rolling in. I stand to be corrected though.

By the way temmytee82 how was ur interview today?. Hope you killed it?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by PhilipGallagher(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2017
anonymousresolv:
some people rescheduled, so I expect interviews to still continue by next week.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
haylegbede1:
Thanks temmytee82

No I didn't o.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
blazingkings:

From all indications I believe that this week is the last week of interview then from next week next stage invites will be rolling in. I stand to be corrected though.

By the way temmytee82 how was ur interview today?. Hope you killed it?

I've done it. It went well.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
TemmyTee82:

I've done it. It went well.

Thank God for that.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2017
Those interviewing today success. Come n share your experience. Thavybe success bro
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
blazingkings:
Those interviewing today success. Come n share your experience. Thavybe success bro
Thanks bruv, appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thavybe:
Thanks bruv, appreciated.

How did it go bro. Care to share your experience?. Seems nobody this week wants to share their experience.

Success fall on all of us
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
blazingkings:

How did it go bro. Care to share your experience?. Seems nobody this week wants to share their experience.

Success fall on all of us
Hmm, it was definitely rigid. I spent about 40 minutes and believe me they asked all sorts of questions. This one pass behavioral interview o or About EY. Believe me it got to a point i was wondering if nah only me waka come grin grin

I tried my best but as the questions kept deviating from the norm, anxiety got the better of me. At some point my brain went completely down that if they had asked 2+2, i would have said 22 cry

If at all there is anyone left having their interviews, just know that "What ever you say will be drastically used against you during the interview".

blazin.kings abeg pass me cold orijin my brain never cool down. grin grin
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thavybe:
Hmm, it was definitely rigid. I spent about 40 minutes and believe me they asked all sorts of questions. This one pass behavioral interview o or About EY. Believe me it got to a point i was wondering if nah only me waka come grin grin

I tried my best but as the questions kept deviating from the norm, anxiety got the better of me. At some point my my brain went completely down that if they had asked 2+2, i would have said 22 cry

If at all there is anyone left having their interviews, just know that "What ever you say will be drastically used against you during the interview".

As you wish bro... Cool Bottle of Origin fall on you brother. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thavybe:

I tried my best but as the questions kept deviating from the norm, anxiety got the better of me. At some point my brain went completely down that if they had asked 2+2, i would have said 22 cry

What time was your interview?....I guess they were so active then
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by nena2014: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thavybe:

Am just praying for positive feedback because it was definitely rigid. At some point I contradicted my statements. And my response was used against me. Anyway sha, I hope I will escape this stage the was I did other stages. L

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (52) (Reply)

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.