Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? (11021 Views)

Your Husband Cracks A Joke And Your Maid Says 'Naughty Boy', What Will You Do? / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy - What Could He Be Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by DICKtator: 1:53pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:
I'm going to try to be Brief and Coherent

On Sunday the 30th April
I and my Family left the house to church leaving only the sales boy(apprentice or Boy) at home(we do that often) .
Just to come back and realize he has left with his things and some cash and jewelry (and my brother sneakers) .

We've called the people at his village none of them have heard from him as they claimed... My dad reported at the area police station and they extorted him of 18k and that was for statement alone.
I don't really care about the boy I'm just bothered that he might get hurt and my parents could be in trouble since there're in charge of him...

Please I need Advice
My Family Needs it

I know this doesn't solve the issue but

Why doesn't he follow y'all to church?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by michoim(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

On Sunday the 30th April
I and my Family left the house to church leaving only the sales boy(apprentice or Boy) at home(we do that often) .
Just to come back and realize he has left with his things and some cash and jewelry (and my brother sneakers) .

We've called the people at his village none of them have heard from him as they claimed... My dad reported at the area police station and they extorted him of 18k and that was for statement alone.
I don't really care about the boy I'm just bothered that he might get hurt and my parents could be in trouble since there're in charge of him...

Please I need Advice
My Family Needs it

It is good that your dad have reported to the Police. Take it easy. You can possibly do more than that at the moment. Ask the parents of the guy to call his line...
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by ajalawole(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2017
Believe7:
wait!! hope u guys were treating d boy well?..
because if u guys did..i see no reason why his consciene will allow him do that..
nd Btw have u guys prayed about it..
bro, have have mistreated him, what dea reason for not taking him to church if i may ask.
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by GreatHorizon: 1:55pm On May 02, 2017
First thing, why leave him at home while going to Church?

He be traditionalist?

Then again, you guys should check up on his friends in town, unless if the cash he left with is large cus few years back one left with huge cash from his master and was about boarding a flight to leave the country when he was arrested.
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by Collins4u1(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2017
"You don't really care about the boy", maybe all of you don't.. He's settled himself nah.

2 Likes

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by redcliff: 1:55pm On May 02, 2017
18k just to get statement... thats what we should be talking about as it is of national importance
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by brightalo17: 1:58pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

I'm almost 18 tongue

I'm almost 18

Big Sarah is not even 18 but almost that means Big Sarah is even 17 plus, Big Sarah it that your football or Internet age?

2 Likes

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by iammolise(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2017
Una don use hungry finish am...so D guy gastto blow comot go gbeh 4one place first den take off to greener land go see road Clare
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by medra(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2017
I wonder if they teach de truth in ur church or u just choose to be a wicked person. Just bcus is a sales boy thats wy u treat him differently for nt taking him along to church. We Africans re the most wicked people in the whole continent.

1 Like

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by gonkin(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2017
U 18?wetin u chop.no wonder the other guy said your husband. Nairalander una mouth bad sha. No worry the boy don go ghana go press laptop cuz thats the raining thread, you will hear from him in 2 weeks and maybe see him in 6 months
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by BigSarah(f): 2:22pm On May 02, 2017
obajoey:

Is that tattoo on ur breast? lol..
I dey imagine how the guy that made the tattoo go feel that time holding the gland..lol

perv
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by BigSarah(f): 2:22pm On May 02, 2017
brightalo17:

Big Sarah is not even 18 but almost that means Big Sarah is even 17 plus, Big Sarah it that your football or Internet age?

both
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by MrOluka(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2017
18 yrs? Bigsarah Linus
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by sureprince01(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2017
Ahhhhhhhh.....aunty Sarah..... u are 18 ke....why are u like this now...i don't know what to believe again o...ur dp is a good reason to doubt ur story
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by ekensi01: 2:57pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

On Sunday the 30th April

Please I need Advice
My Family Needs it
Well you guys made him do that.
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by brightalo17: 2:57pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

both

Then what is your real age
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by yazzman(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2017
Leaving him behind is not a good thing while you all went to church.
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by ayindejimmy(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
Ur HUSBAND has made a statement so anythn wey happen to the boy no concern your HUSBAND nor your parents

Husband?!
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by omoiyamayor(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2017
Your mom wear sneakers,really?wow.
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by KevMitnick: 3:54pm On May 02, 2017
There is no smoke without fire. If we are able to get the boy to speak to someone he trusts, you will hear gory tales of maltreatment, starvation and humiliation just because he isn't one of you. For your information, the boy has been planning his escape from Fox river for a long time, and he got the opportunity when you all left him at home to go to church... Maybe y'all don't even want people to see him with you guys, make him no fall una hands... Lol. And your lying ass is telling us that you are worried about his safety and not the money and the snickers he took... Smh
I pray that God will keep him and I hope he finds genuine love somewhere soon.
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by joey150(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2017
Una don give the boy the whole house clothe to wash and the boy later laughed and said y'all played yourself grin.

He'll contact you guys soon for sure, he is still enjoying his loot. Lagos is a harsh place, once his stolen money finishes which will happen soon, he'll surface like the prodigal Son cheesy.

Una sef no treat that boy right...that I am sure. Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by DavidEsq(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
Ur husband has made a statement so anythn wey happen to the boy no concern your husband nor your parents
I rebuke dis laziness in ur brain! Have sense now and read!!!!!
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by DavidEsq(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2017
KevMitnick:
There is no smoke without fire. If we are able to get the boy to speak to someone he trusts, you will hear gory tales of maltreatment, starvation and humiliation just because he isn't one of you. For your information, the boy has been planning his escape from Fox river for a long time, and he got the opportunity when you all left him at home to go to church... Maybe y'all don't even want people to see him with you guys, make him no fall una hands... Lol. And your lying ass is telling us that you are worried about his safety and not the money and the snickers he took... Smh
I pray that God will keep him and I hope he finds genuine love somewhere soon.
Seconded; with some reservations tho. Some domestic helps cld be messed up
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by lonelydora: 4:09pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

who gimme husband?

MODIFIED

---WE DON'T MALTREAT HIM
---HE DIDN'T GO TO CHURCH COS HE HAD TO WASH HIS CLOTHES
---HE'S 21

Youthful exuberance at play. A long as your dad has reported it police, whatever happens to him is not his concern with the police but remember the villagers will turn the story around in no distant time and a ya he was used for juju. Tell your dad not to buy or do any expensive stuff until the boy is found.
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by DavidEsq(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

perv
Footballer undecided
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by DavidEsq(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2017
ajalawole:
bro, have have mistreated him, what dea reason for not taking him to church if i may ask.
They emptied their wardrobes on his lap and asked him to do the laundry, as na dem qualify to go church. God no recognise the poor boy na. And to think the foolish one tot she cld spew her foolishness here without us spotting the obvious loopholes. Gehs and "smartness" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by uboma(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

On Sunday the 30th April

Please I need Advice
My Family Needs it

I gave up on the Nigerian Police some years ago.

My friend's computer shop got burgled.

He lost some laptops and cash from the previous day's sales.

On reporting the matter to the Nigerian Police, my friend was made to pay for paper to write his statement and also fuel the Police Van so they could visit his shop....

Since then, nothing positive has come out from the case.

It has been 3 years and counting.

Imagine having to extort 18k from your dad because he went to report the case of a missing person and theft.
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by madone: 4:27pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

who gimme husband?

MODIFIED

---WE DON'T MALTREAT HIM
---HE DIDN'T GO TO CHURCH COS HE HAD TO WASH HIS CLOTHES
---HE'S 21
he has gone to find his riches probably ti be richer than ur dad.go back to the villiage nd lay complain .call ur town people in lagos to be in the look out.then pray for God's help.finish
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by 2sexyus: 4:53pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

On Sunday the 30th April

Please I need Advice
My Family Needs it
you don't really care about the boy... that shows how you guys have been handling him the house like a sub human just because he is a "house boy".

May calamity befall you so that you understand what it means to be poor and that will reset your comatose brain. Nonsense.
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 02, 2017
Bros u no try at all, no dey jump lik dat nah abeg.
dingbang:
[b]Ur husband [/b]has made a statement so anythn wey happen to the boy no concern your husband nor your parents
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by 2sexyus: 8:10pm On May 02, 2017
ITEKEM:

Calaminous Calamities is your portion say AMEN

FOOLISH FOOL
QUIT BEING A STUPID IDIOT
make thunder strike that your hand there that you use to type a reply that wasn't meant for you. You moronic simpleton.

Slimy amoeba like you. Go fork yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Secret To Long-lasting And Fulfilling Relationships? / Money Saving Tips For Our Homes / Aswad Ayinde, Man Jailed 90yrs In US, Not Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.