Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf (33029 Views)

Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law / Northern Governors Beg Ortom Not To Abandon Forum Over Benue Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by jericco1(m): 5:21am On May 02, 2017
He has been childish and talks too much, no wonder he spends 37m on airtime.
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by aminho(m): 5:31am On May 02, 2017
[quote author=sevenhundred post=56120430][/quote]

Oga Sir to disrupt your argument i am close to the family and Sarki Sanusi was never the son of an Emir rather he was a grandson to one the other guy is right thank you
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by FriendNG: 7:08am On May 02, 2017
BlowBack:

Go and recite your koran and stop disgracing yourself here.

Here you lost sheep it is not about having holy spirit before somebody understand simple statement.

Sanusi's official name is Muhammadu Sanusi II.

His father was the Amir of Kano until he was dethroned in 1963 and his step brother then an ambassador to Senegal was turbaned as Amir of Kano.

Google Mummadu Sanus I and Muhammadu Sanusi II

Daft almajiri

**** insisting Sunusi father was Amir. Use the entire webspace available on the net. His father was not Amir and never he was.

Let me educate this mumu Alade.

His name is Sunusi lamido Sunusi

The Lamido is the father who was not a king.

While the third name in the List "Sunusi" the grandfather is the king.

Sunusi later when he become the king Change his name to Muhammadu Sunusi II

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by AceRoyal: 7:23am On May 02, 2017
otokx:

Have you been to the north before?
Was born in the north(Kaduna) and have been to over 10. northern states, so don't think I made my assertion from hearsays.tongue

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by MutantMetahuman: 7:47am On May 02, 2017
Pierocash:
One thing i will never do is to beg my fellow man whn the battle gets tough. Sanusi no get liver
see ya mouth.

Even kanu had to beg yorubas to help him before he dies in prison

Dey there dey make mouth
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:32am On May 02, 2017
These people don finish mallam emir Sanusi.

They were all out to disgrace him!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by enemyofprogress: 8:52am On May 02, 2017
What did he did? As far as I am concerned he didn't did anything,so they should spare the guy jo

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Klington: 8:53am On May 02, 2017
Mr Sanusi unfortunately 4u,u can't bite the finger that feeds you. Is either u're in or u're out, just as U can't face two directions at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by neocortex: 8:54am On May 02, 2017
Probably a fake news just to humiliate Sanusi,
that the emir is answerable to the governor
does not mean he kowtows to the same governor.
Ganduje's time will come in 2019.
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Klington: 8:54am On May 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
What did he did? As far as I am concerned he didn't did anything,so they should spare the guy jo
are you 4 real shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by TechWalker007: 8:54am On May 02, 2017
I thought they said this man's throne was higher than the presidency when GEJ was president

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by neocortex: 8:55am On May 02, 2017
nawtyme:
See how Sanusi continues to disgrace the respectable stool of the Kano emirate Council. If you cannot stand by what you said why say them knowing the nature of your position?
Oh he forgot that this is not like coming out to say that 22 billion naira was missing from the federation account and when confronted with facts by Ngozi Okonjo Iweala he hugged her and apologized that he got his figures wrong. Only to come out few weeks later to change the figure to 10 billion.
Continue saying things you cannot stand by.

Gullible fellow, how do you know that he apologised ?
And unnamed source say so ?
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by CXLVII: 8:57am On May 02, 2017
Pierocash:
One thing i will never do is to beg my fellow man whn the battle gets tough. Sanusi no get liver

Normal!

Keep chest-beating!
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Saintp(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2017
This is why Nigeria cannot move forward. We have never had a single clean politician or leader. Every of our political class is tainted in one way or the other and as such cannot really make noise because his dossier is held by some people.

Sanusi may have said the truth but because he is not clean, he has to bow.

Are we ever going to have a clean leader who cannot be blackmailed with his own shady deals?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by CXLVII: 8:59am On May 02, 2017
nawtyme:
See how Sanusi continues to disgrace the respectable stool of the Kano emirate Council. If you cannot stand by what you said why say them knowing the nature of your position?
Oh he forgot that this is not like coming out to say that 22 billion naira was missing from the federation account and when confronted with facts by Ngozi Okonjo Iweala he hugged her and apologized that he got his figures wrong. Only to come out few weeks later to change the figure to 10 billion.
Continue saying things you cannot stand by.

And as of date, Do u still believe over that amount stated by Sanusi is missing?
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Deepfreezer(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2017
Awww there is no authority within the Emirs disposal.
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by neocortex: 9:00am On May 02, 2017
Asegzy:
Awww...... cry Sanusi Don bend to their will.
Now the north will never be enlightened and free from The shackles of religious bigotry and tyranny sad

There is no proof for this,
why don't you wait for his own comment on the allegation ?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by CXLVII: 9:00am On May 02, 2017
Saintp:
This is why Nigeria cannot move forward. We have never had a single clean politician or leader. Every of our political class is tainted in one way or the other and as such cannot really make noise because his dossier is held by some people.

Sanusi may have said the truth but because he is not clean, he has to bow.

Are we ever going to have a clean leader who cannot be blackmailed with his own shady deals?

Any clean politician on Earth?
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by enemyofprogress: 9:01am On May 02, 2017
Klington:
are you 4 real shocked shocked shocked
yes now, what did the man did? He didn't did anything.
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by OAFMods: 9:03am On May 02, 2017
Pierocash:

The trait of an Igbo. Pride before destruction.
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by dragonking2: 9:03am On May 02, 2017
FriendNG:

Amechi remain one of the good Niger Deltans ever lived. Despite all Wike effort to tanish Amechi he could not provide a single evidence that Amechi is corrupt. Only media noise.
So your sultan of sokoto and emirs are like local government chairmen. Chia grin
I have learned something today. Thank you sanusi grin

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Emu4life(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2017
"Those who live in Glass houses should not throw stones"
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by repogirl(f): 9:05am On May 02, 2017
Can you see how useless and Petty these stupid politicians are? One criticizes the others government and that one launches investigation into the other's finances. Is that how they fight their corruption fight?

Because he attacks you means you should attack him back. Then that one now comes back to apologize because he himself is not a saint.

Nigerians, when are we going to awake from slumber amd demand that our thieving so called leaders are accountable to us?

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by CXLVII: 9:06am On May 02, 2017
FriendNG:

Here you lost sheep it is not about having holy spirit before somebody understand simple statement.

**** insisting Sunusi father was Amir. Use the entire webspace available on the net. His father was not Amir and never he was.

Let me educate this mumu Alade.

His name is Sunusi lamido Sunusi

The Lamido is the father who was not a king.

While the third name in the List "Sunusi" the grandfather is the king.

Sunusi later when he become the king Change his name to Muhammadu Sunusi II

What point re u making?

Just shooting yourself in the leg multiple times.

"His grand-father was a king but his father was no a king"

Doesn't the above clearly tell you he is in the royal lineage?

Does your point make any of SLS children the next Amir?

Smh.....

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Buffer(f): 9:07am On May 02, 2017
That means the Sultan of Sokoto is under a Commissioner in Sokoto . Issorait

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Nobody: 9:07am On May 02, 2017
Why should he beg ? He should graciously step down. He made valid points.

Religion has won over intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Kobicove(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2017
Jonathan really tolerated a lot of bullsh1t from this guy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Saintp(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2017
CXLVII:

Any clean politician on Earth?

There may be none but ours here is in another level. You see someone who have looted billions in his own constituency forming righteous and trying to nail others for the same sin he is guilty of forgetting that some people have his own dossier.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Marotzke(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2017
Muhammad Sanusi 1 Emir of Kano . Son of Abdullahi Bayero. Deposed 1963

Lamido Sanusi . Son of Muhammad Sanusi. Diplomat, Ambassador , retired permanent secretary, ministry of external affairs, Smooth operative,super spy. What is currently known as National intelligence Agency was founded by lamido sanusi.(then a department).

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, son of Lamido Sanusi. Former executive Director UBA,former Managing Director First Bank, former CBN Governor.
Currently Emir of Kano. Current name.Muhammad Sanusi 11.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by henocherry18: 9:28am On May 02, 2017
smartty68:
He's just an appointee... He's got no choice but to obey
He has to obey for his own good but I must confess tht what this man has been saying is nothing but the truth. Its sad that personal interest of the Governor has over ride collective interest
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Klington: 9:32am On May 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
yes now, what did the man did? He didn't did anything.
ur case pass my power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.