Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway (33039 Views)

Travellers Stranded On Maiduguri-Damaturu Highway As Boko Haram Attacks Military / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by JosEast(m): 5:46am On Feb 27, 2021
At least, two soldiers were killed and dozen travelers, including a newly-wed bride and her friends, were abducted in separate attacks launched by suspected insurgents along the Maiduguri/Damaturu highway on Friday.

According to sources, the insurgents ambushed commercial vehicles plying the highway yesterday afternoon and forced many passengers into the forests.

Daily Trust Saturday learnt that the abductions took place between Mainok and Jakana axis in Konduga Local Government Area of Borno State, around 3:30 pm.

According to a family source, only an elderly woman was left with instructions that the others have been kidnapped by the insurgents.

The source were in grief over the incident, saying all the passengers in the three vehicles who accompanied the bride to Damaturu had been forcefully taken away.

Similarly, suspected insurgents attacked a troop stationed between Mainok and Benisheik in the Kaga LGA and killed two soldiers in the process.

A security source who confirmed the incident, said the other soldiers were yet to report to their stations.

“We lost two soldiers and their hilux vehicle had been carted away with ammunition”, he said.

https://dailytrust.com/soldiers-shot-dead-as-boko-haram-abducts-newly-wed-bride

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Bola146(f): 5:53am On Feb 27, 2021
cry It's well with those people living in the north, I can't pray for my enemy to be posted there

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 27, 2021
Daily Trust seems to the the media mouth piece of these Terrorists.

Peace dies where Islam grows

214 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by PrinceDz1: 6:02am On Feb 27, 2021
Who did we offend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by tit(f): 6:06am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Daily Trust seems to the the media mouth piece of these Terrorists.

Peace dies whereever Islam grows

the foolish man they use to set up the paper has die now.
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by TooMuchStuff: 6:08am On Feb 27, 2021
There was a country called Nigeria whose death was caused by Islamic Terrorism in all facets.

Peace be upon Israel and Christians worldwide.

We did our best to preach the Gospel of Christ to the dying Nation.......
But the Headslamers won't let us be....

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 27, 2021
tit:

the foolish man they use to set up the paper has die now.
I have been monitoring all the news of bandits, herdsmen seems to be coming from them, including the interview of an acclaimed Terrorist leader.

In a sane country dem for don retrieve their license/citizenship for supporting external aggression against their nation.

I forgot they are north anyway, so another law operates for them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by olisaEze(m): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Shame on Buhari and all those that foisted this his wicked regime on the country.

Nigeria should be divided like Korea.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by agulion: 6:16am On Feb 27, 2021
If you want Peace in ur life or family, then avoid Islam by all means

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by PDJT: 6:23am On Feb 27, 2021
- Osinbajo: “Oga now you’re still awake; our boys have succeeded so they need their cash-out one more time”.

-Bubu: “Kai! Our boys are good oo”.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by tillaman(m): 6:23am On Feb 27, 2021
E be things sha
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Karlovych: 6:26am On Feb 27, 2021
grin We thank you our darling daddy for this amazing news,
Sai Baba
Sai 4+4
Sai Caliphate

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by landforeast(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by backnbeta(f): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Obviously they are using the abductions to steal towards their 2023 agenda. Wahala for country wey get Fulani 'fresident' with greedy non-Fulani followers who are too greedy to look the 'fresident' in the eye and call a spade a spade undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by guass(m): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2021
The North is about to sink because their leaders eyes are on the South.
Shekau is a Fulani man. We should expert more heavy terror in the final days of Buhari 's regime.
Fulani terrorists are catching out big time and they are buying heavy weapons big time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2021
Bola146:
cry It's well with those people living in the north, I can't pray for my enemy to be posted there
Na me first dey hope to go north that year to experience the cheap things they talked about

When i was posted there i no spend reach one month, I run

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Gondonu: 7:16am On Feb 27, 2021
What a country wherein terrorists disrupt social life, law & order and brazenly kill citizens & security forces with complicit of the government.Never has this gruesome deaths been witnessed in Nigeria until Buhari came into our lives.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2021
Where the heck are those well kitted policemen we saw guarding the lekki tollgate?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by adadike(f): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Na me first dey hope to go north that year to experience the cheap things they talked about

When i was posted there i no spend reach one month, I run
so why do u run?
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by adadike(f): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2021
The problem of the north today is Fulani. Fulani came, conquered and dominated the north. They gave them Quran which they themselves do not practice, well except the terror part of it. They gave the hausas all types of aphrodisiac so that all they do is fuvkk, fuvkk Bleep and breed like rabbits. Children that will later turn to almajiris. They made sure these children did not receive any education except Quran . These children were starved , beaten, sexually molested by their Fulani leaders. Fulani hardly marry two wives, they made sure they divide themselves to two. The town Fulanis and the herders. The town Fulani to rule and the herders to go in search of more lands to conquer. U can never see a Fulani child among the almajiris. Ndi Awusa should wake up and smell the coffee for once!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by GamalNasser: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2021
No problem.. Shark Gumi to the rescue

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2021
Buhari is restrained in the use of force against terrorists but terrorists are not restrained in use of force against Nigerian military

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by BigSarah(f): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2021
Her first night of marriage with terrorists cry...i love buhari and Osibanjo and Apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2021
adadike:
so why do u run?
long story
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by adadike(f): 8:13am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
long story
ok o
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by jasmine1600: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2021
Kidnapping, killings, deaths has become a norm in Nigeria, yet no one is talking. If all these happened during GEJ?
The funny thing is that Government now boldly pay ransom and became their spokesman.
Let’s keep pretending like we have a president is this country.
Let’s keep pretending everything is going smoothly.
BMC and their aids will copy n paste as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by dayleke: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2021
Which way Naija?!!!!
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by emerituzz: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2021
Cryptocurrency is the best investment Vehicle of the 21st century.

Especially if you can get new cryptocurrency coins for free without spending a dime then HOLD for the value to explode in the future.

GoodDollar coins launched in September last year has more than doubled in value and it has much more growth potential.

The best part is you don't have to spend any money to acquire it for now. You can check my signature to claim free 50G$
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Tyche(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2021
If these litany of aggression does not call for use of disproportionate force against these insurgents, I wonder what will.

Bub should act
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2021
adadike:
The problem of the north today is Fulani. Fulani came, conquered and dominated the north. They gave them Quran which they themselves do not practice. They gave the hausas all types of aphrodisiac so that all they do is fuvkk, fuvkk Bleep and breed like rabbits. Children that will later turn to almajiri. They made sure these children did not receive any education except Quran . These children were starved , beaten, sexually molested by their Fulani leaders. Fulsni hardly marry two wives, they made sure they divide themselves to two. The town Fulanis and the herders. The town Fulani to rule and the herders to go in search of more lands to conquer. U can never see a Fulani child among the almajiris. Ndi Awusa should wake up and smell the coffee for once!
cheesy The Awusas have lost it, The Fulanis have eaten too deep into them,they are irredeemable.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Mayng01(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2021
Nigeria is finished

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay / Ekiti Shooting: Bamidele Flown To UK In Tinubu’s Jet / Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.