Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers (4094 Views)

Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Anambra To Employ 1000 Teachers, Complete Fencing Of Girls Schools (2) (3) (4)

Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by Emmyloaded: 2:10am On May 02, 2017
The Zamfara State Government on Monday said it would employ 1000 teachers this year to address the problem of inadequate teachers in primary schools.

Gov. AbdulAziz Yari announced this at the 2017 May Day celebration in Gusau, saying that only candidates with National Certificate of Education (NCE) would be employed as teachers.

Yari, who was represented by his deputy, Malam Ibrahim Wakkala, said that the mass recruitment would enhance teaching and learning in state schools.

According to him, the recruitment would also create employment opportunities for unemployed graduates in the state.

On the 2017 Workers Day, Yari said the celebration was timely as negotiations between state government and labour over workers’ rights had been concluded.

“The state government will pay all workers’ outstanding promotion and annual increment in this month of May.

“The state government has also reached agreement with the labour to pay N100 million monthly for payment of gratuities to retired civil servants.

“We have agreed to form a committee that will review the issue of pension to ensure attainment of the minimum wage on pensions,” he said.

Yari commended the labour union in the state for their cooperation and understanding in addressing the demand of workers in the state.

Earlier, the state NLC Chairman, Comrade Bashir Mafara, commended the state government efforts at addressing workers’ problems.

Mafara said that the labour in the state would continue to cooperate with the state government to ensure that workers’ grievances were resolved in a peaceful manner.

Source: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/zamfara-state-set-to-employ-1000-primary-school-teachers/
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by buklarbest: 3:27am On May 02, 2017
They won't try to persuade some serving Corp members to stay n employ them...instead they gonna employ more empty headed Ha€sa teachers that will only come to class at will and will be paid the salary at d end of d month.....i just pity those students,,, they will continue their BA TURANCHI till 2050

Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by Infamous(m): 6:34am On May 02, 2017
buklarbest:
They won't try to persuade some serving Corp members to stay n employ them...instead they gonna employ more empty headed Ha€sa teachers that will only come to class at will and will be paid the salary at d end of d month.....i just pity those students,,, they will continue their BA TURANCHI till 2050
you writing like you are having a first hand experience in Zamfara state. Are you a corp member?

Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by MVLOX(m): 7:37am On May 02, 2017
I no run ooo if dem go take from oda states.... Wetin I get NCE for na
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by Olukokosir(m): 7:39am On May 02, 2017
good development.
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by Mesutlewy(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2017
I will only be happy wen it's done
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by ibiboatais(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2017
Let them employ and stop making noise. Was that not part of what made the people to vote them? Little things they want to shout out.

Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by alabi484(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2017
Easy to say...implementation na war
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by onosprince(m): 7:51am On May 02, 2017
They have started with their lies again.
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by OAUTemitayo: 7:53am On May 02, 2017
NCE that is fast becoming useless here
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by bukynkwuenu: 7:56am On May 02, 2017
zoogeria Don tire me :- oooooo
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by buklarbest: 8:00am On May 02, 2017
Infamous:
you writing like you are having a first hand experience in Zamfara state. Are you a corp member?
Yes buh I'm serving Kebbi STATE
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by MDsambo: 8:01am On May 02, 2017
buklarbest:

Bro English is just a language

Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by Pecca: 8:01am On May 02, 2017
where will they find 1000 nce holders in an islamic state?...holders of nce in Islamic studies no go hard them find sha. they are reaping the whirlwind.
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by emmaitive(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2017
we hear..jst employ the right people sha
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by yeszee2: 8:10am On May 02, 2017
which government ? dat is after yari not in his government , we have learn alot
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by ayanbaba2(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2017
buklarbest:

you are right!

but the sharia law won't make any corps member stay behind.

*the orientation camp "gan" is like...
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by Infamous(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2017
buklarbest:

Yes buh I'm serving Kebbi STATE
Yoi relocated? Why? Thought kebbi is worse when compared with Zamfara state?
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by ogobaby23(f): 8:16am On May 02, 2017
Good one
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by Amoto94(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2017
Pecca:
where will they find 1000 nce holders in an islamic state?...holders of nce in Islamic studies no go hard them find sha. they are reaping the whirlwind.
Buffoon learn to respect the way of life of others and stop poking fun at them. And what's wrong in holding a certificate in Islamic Studies, there are Jewish Rabbis who are Ph.D holders so it isn't out of place.
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by dawood4good: 8:26am On May 02, 2017
He employed more than one thousand graduates two years ago but up till now, they have never been posted to their various ministries or departments, neither were they paid a dime, if you are from Zamfara State don't even bother to apply, you are warned.
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by officialtroll: 8:34am On May 02, 2017
Officially here to troll
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by Infamous(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2017
MDsambo:

Bro English is just a language
are you in support of using only Hausa language as a medium of communication in the north? Because I am stunned at this. I cannot begin to imagine why an Ss3 student cannot interpret or construct a simple sentence in English.
I am currently serving in a government school in Zamfara state. Truth be told, it's in a village. There are only two government teachers to handle Jss1 to Ss3. Other teachers are the volunteers, though they have withdrawn their services due to a misunderstanding.
These teachers use Hausa to teach these student's as if there are texts that were written in Hausa on these subjects and these external examinations will be translated to Hausa.
I studied Microbiology but chose to teach the students mathematics as this would not require much explanation when compared to the other subjects. Even after making this choice, I still find it difficult to communicate with the students. My colleagues, those that speak Hausa, have joined other teachers in using Hausa to communicate with the students. It's too pitiful and heartbreaking.
Just last term, during the examinations, I set questions for Ss2. After writing on the board, the students asked me to help the read what I had written. I just told them that they weren't serious.
So Mr MDSambo, I believe you are Hausa and that you love your people. I will advice that you help your people in anyway possible. With English language, one can communicate clearly with people anywhere in Nigeria.
I rest.

Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by jericco1(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2017
A welcome development, but how transparent are the state government. At the end half of the money will go to someone's private account.
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by papalinho07(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2017
welcome development
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by Nobody: 8:45am On May 02, 2017
buklarbest:
lol I can relate to that
akue turanchi?
ba turanchi!
every time!
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by Infamous(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2017
jericco1:
A welcome development, but how transparent are the state government. At the end half of the money will go to someone's private account.
The populace are illiterate. During elections, they want to collect money instead to making the right decisions that would benefit them in the long run.
Politics is dirty and kind of a difficult game. But one finds it is very easy in these parts of the north because the people are gullible. They don't ask the right questions. They prefer to be morons and puppets. The enlightened few are playing on the rest.
I just tire for these people sef.
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by kindklemz(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2017
Infamous:
are you in support of using only Hausa language as a medium of communication in the north? Because I am stunned at this. I cannot begin to imagine why an Ss3 student cannot interpret or construct a simple sentence in English.
I am currently serving in a government school in Zamfara state. Truth be told, it's in a village. There are only two government teachers to handle Jss1 to Ss3. Other teachers are the volunteers, though they have withdrawn their services due to a misunderstanding.

These teachers use Hausa to teach these student's as if there are texts that were written in Hausa on these subjects and these external examinations will be translated to Hausa.
I studied Microbiology but chose to teach the students mathematics as this would not require much explanation when compared to the other subjects. Even after making this choice, I still find it difficult to communicate with the students. My colleagues, those that speak Hausa, have joined other teachers in using Hausa to communicate with the students. It's too pitiful and heartbreaking.
Just last term, during the examinations, I set questions for Ss2. After writing on the board, the students asked me to help the read what I had written. I just told them that they weren't serious.
So Mr MDSambo, I believe you are Hausa and that you love your people. I will advice that you help your people in anyway possible. With English language, one can communicate clearly with people anywhere in Nigeria.
I rest.

I have seen lots of HND graduates here at Federal polytechnic Nekede who can not also speak nor write well in English and these are not Hausas.
Education in Nigeria at present is a complete mess!

Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by jericco1(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2017
Infamous:
The populace are illiterate. During elections, they want to collect money instead to making the right decisions that would benefit them in the long run.
Politics is dirty and kind of a difficult game. But one finds it is very easy in these parts of the north because the people are gullible. They don't ask the right questions. They prefer to be morons and puppets. The enlightened few are playing on the rest.
I just tire for these people sef.
the gullible are those who are not literate enough to make choices for themselves, although a handful of them know what they are doing.

Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by olumaxi(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2017
They should employ npower candidates
Re: Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers by Pecca: 12:51pm On May 02, 2017
Amoto94:
Buffoon learn to respect the way of life of others and stop poking fun at them. And what's wrong in holding a certificate in Islamic Studies, there are Jewish Rabbis who are Ph.D holders so it isn't out of place.
the thing really gave you colics, slowpoke. ndo, ewu

What Is This Called In English? / Requirement To Study Computer Science At Futminna / Mike Okonkwo National Essay Competition For Secondary Schools In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57