Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## (2472 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Naija! What Do You Think About This Young Dude And His Music? / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by ofokaofoki: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2010
@RAPJUNKIE
WHAT HAVE U GOT TO DO WIT K16??
? ARE U K16?I NOTICE U ALWAYS PROTECT HIM UP AND DOWN ,
SO RAPJUNKIE YOU ARE K16 ABI? grin grin
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2010
Rapjunkie, are you asking me? Lol. Thanks to all y'all for the criticisms and encouragement, whether constructive or not. Gee Ten is in the studio right now working on some new stuff. Will let you guys know when it's done. Thanks again
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2010
ofokaofoki:

@RAPJUNKIE
WHAT HAVE U GOT TO DO WIT K16??
? ARE U K16?I NOTICE U ALWAYS PROTECT HIM UP AND DOWN ,
SO RAPJUNKIE YOU ARE K16 ABI? grin grin

why is it that people constantly goad me with k16?. . then become surprised when i comment . .

Genuflect:

Rapjunkie, are you asking me? Lol. Thanks to all y'all for the criticisms and encouragement, whether constructive or not. Gee Ten is in the studio right now working on some new stuff. Will let you guys know when it's done. Thanks again

looking forward to hearing the new stuff. cool
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by semid4lyfe(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
When I'm done, u gon be feelin' it
Da track's already dead, all I'm tryin to do is bury it
I spit heavy flows and I dare u to carry it
I don't know what I'm doin, all I knows is I'm overdoing it
Put up your fist if u feeling this
Best rappers alive, I should be one of da nominees
I've got  this, I don't need no help before I kill this
These boiyz aren't rappers, they're just Gee Ten wannabees

First, I apologize for all da havoc I've been causin'
I spit hot fire, I'm da cause of global warmin'
your favourite rapper can stop calling me da realest
And I don't do drugs so stop calling me da dopest
I change in da *booth* anytime I go in
To master p cos my bars have no limit
And if da beat is wack and u **don't feel it
I gat da license to kill so I'm still gonna kill it
I got enuff bars to make the ladies go gaga
They call me Knighthouse cos I *stay* at Mo Cheddah
I made it to da top without da help of a ladder
And I piss my hater's off like da fluid in my bladder
So I dare u to say u're not feeling my verse
I laugh at these rappers when they drop 9 bars
They think they're on top & now they feel like stars
Oh, I love to watch them drop like da roof of my *cars* 

@ Genuflect
Here is da truth, the way I see it, raw and undiluted.

[i]Mostly elementary rhymes but used to good effect IMO
. I love the swag (all the side talk) on da beat. This kinda reminds me of DaGrin's oyinbo swag on his yoruba tracks. I  particularly like the fact that he doesn't overemphasize his punchlines and wordplay like una know na AND I love his voice (beats MI, Saucekid and other popular rappers in that dept) and delivery die.

In summary, Overkillin is tite and your guy is halfway between VERY GOOOD and EXCELLENT. I rate this effort a 7/10 grin
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2010
semid4lyfe:

When I'm done, u gon be feelin' it
Da track's already dead, all I'm tryin to do is bury it
I spit heavy flows and I dare u to carry it
I don't know what I'm doin, all I knows is I'm overdoing it
Put up your fist if u feeling this
Best rappers alive, I should be one of da nominees
I've got this, I don't need no help before I kill this
These boiyz aren't rappers, they're just Gee Ten wannabees

First, I apologize for all da havoc I've been causin'
I spit hot fire, I'm da cause of global warmin'
your favourite rapper can stop calling me da realest
And I don't do drugs so stop calling me da dopest
I change in da *booth* anytime I go in
To master p cos my bars have no limit
And if da beat is wack and u **don't feel it
I gat da license to kill so I'm still gonna kill it
I got enuff bars to make the ladies go gaga
They call me Knighthouse cos I *stay* at Mo Cheddah
I made it to da top without da help of a ladder
And I piss my hater's off like da fluid in my bladder
So I dare u to say u're not feeling my verse
I laugh at these rappers when they drop 9 bars
They think they're on top & now they feel like stars
Oh, I love to watch them drop like da roof of my *cars*

@ Genuflect
Here is da truth, the way I see it, raw and undiluted.

[i]Mostly elementary rhymes but used to good effect IMO
. I love the swag (all the side talk) on da beat. This kinda reminds me of DaGrin's oyinbo swag on his yoruba tracks. I particularly like the fact that he doesn't overemphasize his punchlines and wordplay like una know na AND I love his voice (beats MI, Saucekid and other popular rappers in that dept) and delivery die.

In summary, Overkillin is tite and your guy is halfway between VERY GOOOD and EXCELLENT. I rate this effort a 7/10 grin

Semidddddddddddddddddd!!! Where you dey since na? Lol. Thanx a lot for your opinion mehn. Really appreciate it
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2010
Genu, i truly have to apologise. You can hold your own and I'm swallowing my words. Your vocal though, needs work
http://www.jamglue.com/people/Razor
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 12:22am On Jan 15, 2010
Arkinses, Wow! Thanx dawg. That was a mature move. I really respect that. Your point is noted. I will def work on ma vocals. Thanx again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD AUDIO: Naira Marley – Dido Lobo Mp3 / Music: Dj Angos - Angos Play Ft Luscious K & Multi Bee / Alicia Keys Ft Wizkid - L Love This Boy (hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.