Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe (30010 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe by Lepkacious: 9:53am On May 02, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:
Alleged Woman Beater, Lanre Gentry took to Instagram to share throwback photos, calling Mercy as his queen (Olori) and wife (Iyawo).

This seem like a plot to win her back after reports suggests that he is accused of domestic violence against his wife, actress Mercy Aigbe,
bleashing bleashing woman
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe by Nonochi: 9:54am On May 02, 2017
bikerboy1:
grin He better make his posts in Yoruba Language because his English language can put Buhari's health in a more critical condition undecided
hahahaha you get mouth
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe by Nnemuka(f): 10:00am On May 02, 2017
Cheap blackmail....
Believe him at your peril, a man who loves you wont beat you like a slave.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe by enemyofprogress: 10:05am On May 02, 2017
I'm sure the babe sabi fok well well, he has started missing her p^ssy
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe by enemyofprogress: 10:05am On May 02, 2017
Nnemuka:
Cheap blackmail....
Believe him at your peril, a man who loves you wont beat you like a slave.
have you been beated by a man before?

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe by Nnemuka(f): 10:11am On May 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
have you been beated by a man before?
Chukwuaju...
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe by Emmey67: 10:31am On May 02, 2017
Softboiy is a SCAMMER

softboiy is a THIEF

softboiy is a FRAUDSTER
OJOGAN THEODORE is a SCAMMER

OJOGAN THEODORE is a THIEF

OJOGAN THEODORE is a FRAUDSTER
GTB Account number 0123742837 is a SCAMMER

GTB Account number 0123742837 is a THIEF

GTB Account number 0123742837 is a FRAUDSTER
Phone number 08112976890 is a SCAMMER

phone number 08112976890 is a THIEF

phone number 08112976890 is a FRAUDSTER
PayPal email Supersportbbmc@gmail.com is a SCAMMMER

Supersportbbmc@gmail.com is a THIEF

Supersportbbmc@gmail.com is a FRAUDSTER
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe by jrusky(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2017
A nice plot to woo her her back for second round of beating Mercy I swear this time it will be Joshua Vs Klitschko I guess you watched how the Ukrainian fell and can't even stand on feet same is loading for you if you foolishly fall this beast prank. still wonder why women are too sturborn to understand that the very day the man that to love you raise his hand on you that day should be the final contract yet women will not listen I won't be surprise to see Mercy back to this beast house then a new trend is open for bloggers.

Just watch woman in action I can't just understand their reasoning, I'm sure she will be considering going back and later says it's devil that caused it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos / Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? / 2face Receives Chieftaincy Title In Kaduna - ''Tafidan Kudendan" Of Kudendan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.