Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

15 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship - Violence Isn't Just Physical - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship - Violence Isn't Just Physical (462 Views)

Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover / ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa / Internet Celebrity Isn't Just Human Beings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship - Violence Isn't Just Physical by Dannysblog: 7:08am On May 02, 2017
1. During normal conversations they make you feel like you
don't understand anything, or like you're always wrong.

It doesn't even have to be during an argument. And it can
be subtle: it's not always a direct phrase, like "Wow, what a
dumb thing to say," but the impression is given that you
never say anything intelligent and that you are always
entirely wrong, no matter what the circumstance.

When we talk about abusive relationships it's very common
to think of physical violence, because it's the most visible
kind. But it's not the only kind. In this case, we're talking
about emotional abuse. "The main factor in emotional
abuse is the minimization and humiliation of the partner,"
explains Marina Ganzarolli, who is a lawyer, PhD candidate
in Legal Sociology at the University of São Paulo, Brazil,
and co-founder of the Feminist Jurist Network (DeFEMde).
They may have never laid a hand on you, but they're
always making you feel like trash.

2. When you don't agree with them, you hear things like
"you're crazy," that "this is all in your head," or that you're
making a big deal out of nothing.

This is called gaslighting, and it's a kind of emotional abuse
in which your partner makes you start to question your own
perception of reality.

Read more@ http://www.dannyblog.com.ng/2017/04/15-signs-you-are-in-abusive.html?m=1
Re: 15 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship - Violence Isn't Just Physical by Nobody: 7:11am On May 02, 2017
Dannyblog, comman complete this thing before I type our LA click LA bend, I don type am sef. lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship - Violence Isn't Just Physical by madone: 8:13am On May 02, 2017
Why do all heart broken people like writing about relatiinship problem.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Hailey Is Almost Here! Davido Says There Will Be A Baby Shower This Sunday / I Once Suffered Domestic Violence But I Decided To Stay Alive (anita Joseph) / Health Benefits Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.