Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Thought For Those That Want To Commit Suicide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thought For Those That Want To Commit Suicide (354 Views)

This Girl Is About To Commit Suicide With Sniper / Food For Thought For Young Girls Gaining Admission Into Higher Institutions.. / Jamb 2017: About To Commit Sucidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thought For Those That Want To Commit Suicide by tubosunmii(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2017
I woke up one morning and realized I was reading so much about young people who are feed up with life and resulted to suicide. I was appalled and I could not bring myself to phantom what was really going on in their minds. But there are instance when you just feel like you don’t mean anything to everybody it might seem that way but there is one person who really cares about you and your situation in life so why wastes your life. You are wondering who is that person that gives a damn about your predicament or rather your life. God is actually the one that cares about your situation and what you are facing right now. Am no pastor neither am I cleric but I felt it was high time I should put my pen to paper and talk some sense into you that is thinking maybe the world would be a better place If you were not in it. Wrong big mistake, it is as if you already know how your life would turn out, why not ask yourself some of these questions, what is my mission on earth? Did I create myself? Do I know what is in store for my future? If it wasn’t for civilization most of us would probably be farmers, hunters fishermen, traders and other alike. But because we all are civilized is that not the right time to explore other potentials and see what you are made of?

Let me tell you that ending your life by yourself makes no meaning and when you die you think you would end up in heaven. Definitely not I want to quotes verses from the bible and the Quran to those who thought of doing this crazy idea. According to the theology of the Roman Catholic Church, suicide is objectively a sin which violates the commandment "Thou shalt not kill". However, the gravity and culpability for that sin changes based on the circumstances surrounding that sin. Islam views suicide as one of the greatest sins and utterly detrimental to one's spiritual journey. Most Muslim scholars and clerics consider suicide forbidden and similarly include suicide bombing as being equally forbidden. I know you are saying to yourself who cares? I care even though I don’t know you. Even if I don’t know what you are facing or going through right now. But all I know is that we all are here for a reason and if you truly believe there is a God out there then have it at the back of your mind that you were created for a purpose and you ending it by yourself you have not fulfilled Gods works in your life. I know I sound like a pastor or a cleric but believe I am neither, let’s just say I too was faced such and I know it might seem like the world would definitely be a better place but I am telling you that you are wrong. The world needs you and me to be a better place for all of us.

I just wish you would reconsider your options and just try to strive and survive what would you say about those who are handicap or for those who are not able, and in most situations what would say about orphans children abandoned by their parents should they think of doing the same. Life itself is a journey how you go about it may be ruff and cruel. But after it all life there is a sign of success at the end of it all. You may think you are worthless but I know you are worth more. Everyone is special in their own way it is just a matter of time for you to develop yourself and believe that you are not a failure no matter the obstacles you are faced with , just know that where there is a will there is always a way. Stay alive and well be good to yourself and others. Don’t be ashamed just know that you are unique and made for a very special purpose.
[/size][size=8pt][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (Reply)

He / Jamb Candidates In Oyo State Lets Meet Here / Death Of Uniben Student Sparks Students’ Protest In Ubth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.