Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) (33588 Views)

US Open Final: Serena Williams Accuses Umpire Ramos Of 'Sexism' / Naomi Osaka Defeats Serena Williams To Win US Open Title / US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 02, 2017
Yay, congrats to her. Go Serena!
Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by eyinjuege: 12:17pm On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
E don tey wey oyinbo don dey cart away our treasure.
See as he dey smile gan..

Love knows no color.

Both of them are wealthy, so nobody needs the other's money.

He seems a nice guy, and would treat her well.I wish them the best

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by helphelp: 12:57pm On May 02, 2017
1miccza:

Eeeeheeenn!!!!!!Uncle which thing be dat again?

No be my mouth you go hear am..

Take your time and analyse the armpit and conclude by yourself
Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by Infamous(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2017
chloedogie:

When white skinned people talk about our(african) color in a discriminating way, we all feel so bad. And here you are as a very blacked African man or woman abusing the being of a fellow African. And when you hear about racism, ya'all rush here to judge. God created us differently, white, black, cauc, brown, tall, short, big, slim etc.

You might not mean evil in your sentence, but calling her big boned wasn't nice.
If someone called me big-boned, I will not be offended. The person was just trying to be descriptive. So I was, when I used the word.
Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2017
Infamous:
If someone called me big-boned, I will not be offended. The person was just trying to be descriptive. So I was, when I used the word.

A group of fans threw a banana at Dani Alves during a barcelona match then guess what, he picked it up, ate it and played the corner kick. The thing is he wasn't offended but was it right for the guys that threw it? Big no. The club was fined for that act. If you won't get offended at the word big bones doesn't mean she won't or another person won't. Bottom line is like I said you might not mean bad but it is not an appropriate word to describe her especially considering this sensitive racism world of ours.

Modified: Do you know she's just 70kg in weight and her elder sister is 75kg? So talk about big bones, it should be her elder sister cos the taller you are, the longer your bones and the more your weight. Serena has a height of 5''9 and her sister 6''1. Cheers
Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 02, 2017
And this is how her future generation will become white. She was single all along but no right thinking black man offered marriage, many years from now her generation will surely be white, we have lost another rare gem.
Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 02, 2017
chloedogie:

When white skinned people talk about our(african) color in a discriminating way, we all feel so bad. And here you are as a very blacked African man or woman abusing the being of a fellow African. And when you hear about racism, ya'all rush here to judge. God created us differently, white, black, cauc, brown, tall, short, big, slim etc.

You might not mean evil in your sentence, but calling her big boned wasn't nice.

Which race sold their fellow kindred for a mirror?
Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by Infamous(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2017
chloedogie:

A group of fans threw a banana at Dani Alves during a barcelona match then guess what, he picked it up, ate it and played the corner kick. The thing is he wasn't offended but was it right for the guys that threw it? Big no. The club was fined for that act. If you won't get offended at the word big bones doesn't mean she won't or another person won't. Bottom line is like I said you might not mean bad but it is not an appropriate word to describe her especially considering this sensitive racism world of ours.

Modified: Do you know she's just 70kg in weight and her elder sister is 75kg? So talk about big bones, it should be her elder sister cos the taller you are, the longer your bones and the more your weight. Serena has a height of 5''9 and her sister 6''1. Cheers
thank you
Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by barallanee(f): 4:51pm On May 02, 2017
This gurl ain't fyn o
Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by Aida13: 4:55pm On May 02, 2017
Love her.. Love the couple and I'm happy for them. Just don't like how dark girls like wearing lip color that makes their lips look transparent... At least use lip liner to show some demarcation
Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by kakabre(f): 6:00pm On May 02, 2017
Partnerbiz:

cool
Oh Ebony cutie. So u dey reach this side?
You've seen it na

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by 1miccza: 8:39pm On May 02, 2017
helphelp:

No be my mouth you go hear am..
Take your time and analyse the armpit and conclude by yourself

Eheen whish of the arm pits should I analyse the upper or lower one?
Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 02, 2017
Pidgin2:
And this is how her future generation will become white. She was single all along but no right thinking black man offered marriage, many years from now her generation will surely be white, we have lost another rare gem.
Stop being a racist! We didn't lose anything! Humanrace is one! undecided
Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by classichsy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
kakabre:

You've seen it na

I sent you pm
Re: Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 24, 2017
classichsy:

I sent you pm
hi, check your mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President / See The Man Teslim Balogun Stadium Lagos Was Named After At QPR,UK In 1957(pic) / Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.