Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) (1415 Views)

My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) by jaylister(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2017
Lets pray for Mr. president, are you seeing what i'm seeing

mynd44
http://www.hygist.com.ng/2017/05/lets-pray-for-president-buhari-before.html

Re: Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2017
President. Buhari, As long as ur hands are clean and ur heart right with God all will be well with u. No force will be able to bring u down

2 Likes

Re: Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) by Annie939(f): 9:15am On May 02, 2017
that's change in action

3 Likes

Re: Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) by Soljaboi44(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) by shaibu123: 9:29am On May 02, 2017
He's an old man,Nigeria problems are bigger than him and he should do the right thing and resign. This where i love the oyibo people.let him be the first africa president to resign due to health issues.If he truly love this country.

1 Like

Re: Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 02, 2017
God heal bubu.. I've missed him. cool
Re: Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) by zionmade(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2017
God if someone has to die for fulani to stop killing Innocent souls pls let dat person die quickly

3 Likes

Re: Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) by PatriotTemidayo: 11:16am On May 02, 2017
God, Please Save his life so as to show him that all Power Belong to You. And That You Do Not Favour a tribe over the others when You Provided d air that we all breathe, or the Sun that shine on the entire world or the Rain that falls on all roof, but you show mercy and Grace to all without Nepotism and Tribalism. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) by Andykruiz(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2017
He knows what to do! Prayer isn't everything sometimes. Let him step down and face his health. Shikena!!
Re: Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 02, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
President. Buhari, As long as ur hands are clean and ur heart right with God all will be well with u. No force will be able to bring u down
There is no force. He is Aging. That's what happens when people grow old.. Are you people even learned??

2 Likes

Re: Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) by TechPanda(m): 1:27pm On May 02, 2017
(RiP)

Remain in Power Mr. President. I still believe in you #respect
Re: Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) by bosco2017: 1:50pm On May 02, 2017
eshietIntrepid:

Are u in Nigeria? Buhari who ordered the killing of unarmed prostesters . He ll die too
Re: Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 02, 2017
He was better before being a President undecided
Re: Lets Pray For President Buhari (before And After Photo) by AngelicBeing: 1:55pm On May 02, 2017
Chai, he is emaciating so fast, this is why l respect Western leaders, they would have done full disclosure of the illness and resign if they cant continue but African leaders prefer to die in office chasing shadows, Buhari, resign if you cant continue, it is as simple as that, prayer is good but sometimes prayers does not change things but changes us to conform to the celestial decrees, in Buhari's case, one word from me, resign. Qed wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Daughter In Law, Layal Tinubu At Her Baby Shower / Nasir El-rufai Exposes PDP Of Sharing Dollars During National Conventional / I Warned Southwest Against Voting For Buhari – Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.