Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Need A Business Partner To Handle Sales And Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Business Partner To Handle Sales And Marketing (510 Views)

Looking For Phone Import Business Partner(s) / I Need A Business Partner, Urgently / Nigeria, China Partner To Curtail Importation Of Substandard Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Business Partner To Handle Sales And Marketing by Phancyorganic10(f): 10:16am On May 02, 2017
I am rofiat, a producer of hand made skin care products such as body cream, toning cream, whitening cream, spot remover cream, pimples treatment, face mask, lip scrub, lip balm, sunscreen, shower gel and many more, i am in need of a partner who can handle sales and marketing of these product or someone who would handle the sales and marketing and receive salary.
My products are very effective and users have appraised. Please contact me on 08166450456 if you are interested or email
Re: Need A Business Partner To Handle Sales And Marketing by bullabong(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2017
Phancyorganic10:
I am rofiat, a producer of hand made skin care products such as body cream, toning cream, whitening cream, spot remover cream, pimples treatment, face mask, lip scrub, lip balm, sunscreen, shower gel and many more, i am in need of a partner who can handle sales and marketing of these product or someone who would handle the sales and marketing and receive salary.
My products are very effective and users have appraised. Please contact me on 08166450456 if you are interested or email
Don't you make popular products like. Vaginal tightening cream,hipup cream and breeast firming cream? These ones will sell. Thank me later.
Re: Need A Business Partner To Handle Sales And Marketing by irewoleola(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2017
bullabong:
Don't you make popular products like. Vaginal tightening cream,hipup cream and breeast firming cream? These ones will sell. Thank me later.

you need jesus
Re: Need A Business Partner To Handle Sales And Marketing by bullabong(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2017
irewoleola:

you need jesus
pls What is Jesus? Is Jesus the company that manufactures the listed cream?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea On How I Can Raise Fund / Software Idea For Sale / Glo Music Fiesta Glows In The Midst Of Poor Data Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.