Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users (48309 Views)

Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos / Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by ifyain: 1:35pm On May 02, 2017
How does this make her a professional fire fighter? you guys in Nigeria like celebrating foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by Basit002(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2017
A business and entreprenuership blog for sale with media.net ads account attach to the blog, with a twitter account with over 3400 followers, Responsive PC and Mobile template, interested person email me at umarbasit5@gmail.com for link to the blog.
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by bamdly(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2017
reading and picking my nose
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by deenee: 1:55pm On May 02, 2017
Has she put out any fires recently?
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by teddyberry(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2017
I know this firefighter. She's not only beautiful but humble and respectful.
She is indeed a boss lady and by far the most beautiful girl in the federal fire service.
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by Flashmove: 1:59pm On May 02, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Pauline Ochanya is an incredibly beautiful Nigerian female firefighter who has won the hearts of people on social medias.. The classy and savvy young woman who works in Abuja sure knows how to melt the hearts of Nigerians with her poise and standard. Her profession is one of the things that intrigue online users as they keep wondering how she would be when carrying out her duty.

Pauline is another hot and pretty firefighter to have won hearts of Nigerian netizens after Dennis Dooshima who is also pictured below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/pauline-ochanya-meet-another-beautiful.html

See photos of the other sexy firefighter (Dennis Dooshima) here >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3682395/sexy-nigerian-female-firefighter-something

Tell her that there is fire in my house... i need her very urgent....

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 02, 2017
I sight an undecided voter lol.
TonyeBarcanista:
She is very beautiful but not as Pretty as my Mom and my Olori....

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by emu22(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2017
she isn't married yet,let me go and marry her.lolz'Nigerians we fine shaaa na our govt no just want gree for us to live a good life.
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by bigmo1(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2017
This babe fine kwa. I can set my house on fire just for your sake.
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by solid3(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2017
That pix of her in swimming pool made my head swell. grin cheesy wink
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by jokazcomedy: 2:34pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by mhaki(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2017
Fire! Fire!! Fire!!!
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by nobleblood: 2:41pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by nobleblood: 3:08pm On May 02, 2017
preccy69:

u r an idiot,where is it written in their law dat female firefighters should nt were tyt clothes,nd it must b fitted at d hips cos its broad,nd before u refer to her as unqualified, buy sense,if she isn't qualified dey wouldn't take her cos its all about ppls life

Slay queen I take God odin beg you. Leave my trouser.

We know how your kind get qualifiications.

If i want to see a fire fighter, i dont wish for a her in smim suit. It tells me otherwise you get?

You can be an olosho and get this simple things can't you.

This professions are noble ones don't dessimate it further.
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by number5(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2017
All benue children,, na dem undecided undecided

They shld go and quench d fire in deir state right now ooh..

Kudos to dem
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by abbaapple: 3:24pm On May 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
She is very beautiful but not as Pretty as my Mom and my Olori....

show us dere pic or stfu.
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by preccy69(f): 3:49pm On May 02, 2017
nobleblood:

Slay queen I take God odin beg you. Leave my trouser.

We know how your kind get qualifiications.

If i want to see a fire fighter, i dont wish for a her in smim suit. It tells me otherwise you get?

You can be an olosho and get this simple things can't you.

This professions are noble ones don't dessimate it further.

its a pity dats hw u see most women,nd ur trouser?Lols u no reach,am nt dat type nd I don't expect u to bliv me,I work my ass off nd don't depend on men for peanuts nd d insult dat comes with it, I value my respect nd knw my worth
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by iamphill: 3:53pm On May 02, 2017
if dem never push that yansh out dem never snap. ladies why?
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by brownlolly(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2017
calddon:
Haba, Whats happening in fire Service? undecided

Come and see for yourself
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by Hades2016(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2017
Where is she I want to tell her very important thing

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by bukitt: 5:12pm On May 02, 2017
nobleblood:
A beg women make Una go one side with Una mumu. You never get past or sense of aesthetics.

Everything must be poetry. Military, policing, youth service. All na play for where Una de

Na to redesign the uniform and shape to fit Una curve na Una know. Una go dress past the real people weh de do the real service.

For school DAT year, na dem go dress pass come class. One thing dem no know. Still you go straff dem for small thing as term paper.

See this one weh don almost twist her neck just to see her own yansh..

If he reach to quench fire or enter warfare now she go shele...? Like my aunty pikin just born boy.

Lol, guy u dey paracid o shuo
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by mechanics(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2017
akfeas:
This has nothing to do with politics. Smh
lol, just for you to take a break from politics.
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by nobleblood: 5:55pm On May 02, 2017
preccy69:

its a pity dats hw u see most women,nd ur trouser?Lols u no reach,am nt dat type nd I don't expect u to bliv me,I work my ass off nd don't depend on men for peanuts nd d insult dat comes with it, I value my respect nd knw my worth

Sweetty I wasn't talking about you. Why snatch my mic that way. Come de even rake say I no reach. A whole me "0meragua"...

And plus I wasn't even generalizing o.. I said " most" if ur not among that category, yippy! Am already happy for you. But convince your people not to sell me stuff with sexuality. Its getting old and boring.
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by chiefo44(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2017
Fire at Oba of Lagos palace!!! Let's see ur skillz
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by enomakos(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2017
all what these fine girls do is sit in the office, some of them do not come to work for month
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 02, 2017
"Me look around the place and what me see Babylon dem try take over everything yeah The youth of nowadays bone spirituality All them care about is pure vanity yeah My Lord oh come around and cleanse the place Cos everything's gone wrong oh"
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by NosaHenry(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2017
No wonder fire fighters are not efficient. How do you expect these ones to quench fire.
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by lereinter(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2017
firefighter indeed
can she respond to an inferno distress call...
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by albertmatt1(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2017
Idoma ladies fine sha...God bless your mama
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by JobNewsAssam: 8:57pm On May 09, 2018
Really Nice Post And Please check http://jobnewsassam.co.in/assamcareer/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) / Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.