Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos (80236 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service / “one Year Ago, I Disgraced My Friends & Family On National Tv" - Nigerian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2017
Meet the Nigerian lawyer who has become the Internet's sweetheart due to much attention he receives from ladies online. The new attorney identified as Chukwuma Caesar is based in Broward County in Florida and is getting a lot of attention with the internet hashtag #LawyerBae

The young attorney recently trended on the internet with the hashtag: #LawyerBae with many women on the internet ready to risk it all for a one night stand with the well-groomed lawyer.

The ladies can't handle him being this fine and having lawyer credentials at the same time!!!

LawyerBae’s name is listed as Caesar Chukwuma on his social media pages, though it’s far more likely his first name is actually Jeffrey.

Chukwuma was admitted into the Florida Bar in November 2016 and likely works at the 17th Judicial Circuit Court with State Attorney Michael Satz in Broward County.

Chukwuma has 113,000 followers on Instagram and 79,000 people retweeted his viral Twitter photo with the caption “Walking into the courtroom.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/caesar-chukwuma-nigerian-lawyer-trending-in-the-us.html

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2017

1 Share

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by TheMainMan: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2017
ok

moral lesson: if it is naija.. after bn frustrated by those useless lecturers... people will say he is too cute to be a lawyer... whereas beauty lies in the brain

leave people to be who they wana b and dnt judge them by der looks...

i appreciate his zeal coz i can't imagine d distractions he must have went through

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2017
OP .. this is not the gay section. angry

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2017
No hating...this dude is handsome!

212 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by months: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2017
pretty boy... this one pass handsome. no homo!

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by SarkinYarki: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2017
Looks gay

19 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by whitebeard(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2017
Seen better..!! undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by bakila: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2017
Melting heart of women in America? Is that a Comedy Central sketch?

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by sunshineV(f): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2017
This poo will never make FP.

Why the G cum look like iwobi na?

25 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by months: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:
Looks gay

Are u gay? I have always wondered how gay men pick each other from the crowd?

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Amarabae(f): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2017
Chai, Looks handsome!
What a goodlooking creation of God,
we are all wonderfully and fearfully made!

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by months: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2017
sunshineV:
This poo will never make FP.

Why the G cum look like iwobi na?

Na iwobi brother. Wen dem do genetic test identify where u come from, u suppose know blood is thicker dan water. Even the once from slavery can still trace and connect to their roots.

3 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by akinade28(f): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2017
U mean ladies who wants their hearts to be melted. As for me my heart's not melting at all.
By the way where's d fyn face sef

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2017
Youngest major.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by TheMainMan: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:
Looks gay
TheCabal:
OP .. this is not the gay section. angry
see them undecided...so any fresh looking guy is a gay undecided undecided undecided

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Amarabae(f): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:
Looks gay
it takes one to know one!
Ok, sorry he is a straight guy!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by months: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2017
illitrate:
Youngest major.

no need to show ur insecurity here, i dont know y u people get so insecure around igbo men.

U dont behave the same wen they post HausaFulani men.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by SarkinYarki: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2017
months:

Are u gay? I have always wondered how gay men pick each other from the crowd?

I was already even suspecting you of being gay with the way you describe your fellow man ...

2 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Amarabae(f): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2017
TheMainMan:
see them undecided...so any fresh looking guy is a gay undecided undecided undecided
i find it funny!
Any guy that is paranoid over gay issue is a closeted gay!

20 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by months: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:

I was already even suspecting you of being gay with the way you describe your fellow man ...
sharap! yoruba men should leave the igbo men alone, they are not the reason u lack self esteem.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by SarkinYarki: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2017
Amarabae:

Except you know him personally I will stand on my suspicion that he is gay

1 Like

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by SarkinYarki: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2017
months:

sharap! yoruba men should leave the igbo men alone, they are not the reason u lack self esteem.

How can a man describe another man as more than fine ...my friend you are gay ...A straight man can never see anything fine in another man

5 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by months: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:

How can a man describe another man as more than fine ...my friend you are gay ...A straight man can never see anything fine in another man

If we posted an Aminu from Nigeria defence academy, u will not say that nonsense. Get help, becos u clearly are mad, u have a mental problem.

This is y igbos want a distance from u.

21 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by TheMainMan: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2017
Amarabae:
i find it funny!
Any guy that is paranoid over gay issue is a closeted gay!
thats what they say especially if you are one that is goal-oriented and dont really move with girls

1 Like

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2017
months:

no need to show ur insecurity here, i dont know y u people get so insecure around igbo men.

U dont behave the same wen they post HausaFulani men.

I am ibo, from obolo Afor. What now?

1 Like

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by SarkinYarki: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2017
months:

If we posted an Aminu from Nigeria defence academy, u will not say that nonsense. Get help, becos u clearly are mad, u have a mental problem.

This is y igbos want a distance from u.

Can't you see how deceptive you are ..I discover that you are a gay man hiding Ur true sexual orientation and suddenly you label me a tribalist ..I am sure you are one of those e paying from Bobrisky snap chat sessions .
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Amarabae(f): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:

Except you know him personally I will stand on my suspicion that he is gay
he is not!
Maybe you are one and deep in you,you wish that the guy is gay,
go and sleep jare

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by mployer(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2017
Amarabae:

He actually looks gay
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by months: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2017
akinade28:
U mean ladies who wants their hearts to be melted. As for me my heart's not melting at all.
By the way where's d fyn face sef

staying strong, if u play harder he might notice u and make more effort. lollz

1 Like

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Amarabae(f): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2017
mployer:

He actually looks gay
how do gays look?
And how is this handsome masculine looking guy a gay?
Haba

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.