Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Vieira To Man City? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Vieira To Man City? (590 Views)

UCL: Real Madrid Vs Man City (3 - 2) On 18th September 2012 / Carling Cup: Liverpool Vs Man City (2 - 2) On Wed, 25th January 2012 / Manchester City's Patrick Vieira: I Wish I Had Played For Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vieira To Man City? by kokonets(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
Patrick Vieira To Have Medical Before Signing 18 Month Deal At Manchester City

Patrick Vieira will undergo a medical at Manchester City this afternoon before he commits to an 18 month contract at Eastlands, according to a report from Sky Sports News.

The 33-year-old former Arsenal star reportedly bid his team-mates in Italy farewell last night and will today sign a deal that some sources claim could earn him £140,000 a week.

Vieira is said to be keen to complete the switch in order to boost his chances of appearing in the World Cup for France after slipping down the pecking order at the San Siro.

"The important thing for me is to go to Manchester City and to show the coach [Roberto Mancini] I'm the same player as when he was in charge of Inter," Vieira said.

Vieira is still the captain of Les Bleus, but has not appeared in an official game for Raymon Domenech's team since September 2007. He has won 107 caps for his country.

The midfielder has been absent from the Premier League for five years after he left Arsenal. He went first to Juventus, before joining Inter where he has been for four years
Re: Vieira To Man City? by mykali(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2010
who is he gonna bench? with those old tired legs he's got
Re: Vieira To Man City? by kokonets(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
Wuld be a good addition though cos he has the experience of the premiership
Re: Vieira To Man City? by yemmight(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
I dont think is a good buy for Man City. 140 a week also outrageous.
Re: Vieira To Man City? by dyabman(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2010
Its silly,
Re: Vieira To Man City? by dominique(f): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2010
and how ih this addition going to boost their champions league chances?
they should learn from AC Milan, signing old players will land you in deep shiiit europa cup tongue
Re: Vieira To Man City? by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2010
See what all these money miss road EPL clubs don turn football into?
Re: Vieira To Man City? by dyabman(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2010
Its a shame. . .
Re: Vieira To Man City? by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2010
EPL is a shame.

Mark my words. Someone would soon sign Baresi and Maldini Plus Matthias Sammer
Re: Vieira To Man City? by dyabman(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2010
Now thats Sammy Allardyce , no more Abou dabby again to buy Blackburn. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Be A Sport Poster Here (opportunity) / Arsenal FC Wins Markus Liebehr's Cup. / Usmanov Slams Arsenal Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.