Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Am Afraid Of Divorce – Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She’s St - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Afraid Of Divorce – Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She’s St (781 Views)

Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce / Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce / Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Afraid Of Divorce – Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She’s St by henrypsexy(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2017
In Nigeria, and Africa as a whole, it is arguably every woman’s dream to marry the love of their life. However, popular Nollywood actress and CEO of St. Genevieve Fashion Collections, Genevieve Nnaji, who is now 35 years of age; is still very much single and yet to find someone to call her husband.
On The TRUTH‘s 7th episode this past October, the Host of the show – Olisa Adibua – asked Genevieve Nnaji if she is currently in a relationship. Here’s how she responded:
Question: Are you currently in a relationship?
Genevieve: “*Takes a deep breath* I think everyone is prioritizing and so am I. It’s not like I don’t want to settle down, I want somebody and until I find that person, there’s no thought of me settling down. I’m not looking, I’m a woman, we are not allowed to look.”
Olisa also asked Genevieve Nnaji the following questions on THE TRUTH….

When was the last time you had a boyfriend… do you have one now?
Genevieve answers: “I don’t have a boyfriend now”
Ok, so what are you looking for in a man? Olisa asked Genny…
Genevieve answers: “I am that person that eats with her eyes, like I need to be attracted to you. Definitely. There has to be physical attraction that will draw me to you but at the end of the day, it’s your mind I’m going to fall in love with. I’m probably looking for a friend, someone who shares a like mind and somebody who is confident. Aww, I love tall guys. I’m short you have to think of the kids.”

In another interview recently reported on Vanguard NG, the Imo State-born screen diva and single-mother from Mbaise—revealed that she is still single because she is afraid of divorce. Genevieve’s statement in quote:

“If I get married, I really want to stay married and staying married is not an easy thing. It means you are completely in tune with your partner. It means you have found your soulmate because you will have to be able to stand a lot of disappointments that would definitely come but then again you have to learn to forgive”. -Genevieve Nnaji

Source: http://www.jeoworld.com/2017/04/i-am-afraid-of-divorce-nollywood.html

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid Of Divorce – Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She’s St by mroop(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2017
eeeyahsorry
Re: I Am Afraid Of Divorce – Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She’s St by Partnerbiz(f): 12:32pm On May 02, 2017
Leave all these jor. The truth is that most women marry cos of societal expectation and also material benefits.
If a woman can fend for herself and ward off that expectation she may not want to marry.

BTW I heard she has a love machine dilddo. ( why should dilldo be censored too and replaced with love machine.
Is sseeuun is an extremist)?

Make i go fry beans abeg...
Who wants to eat ?

Re: I Am Afraid Of Divorce – Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She’s St by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 02, 2017
You are safe Genny, notin do you

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid Of Divorce – Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She’s St by moblix: 2:14pm On May 02, 2017
She no na,she n karma na 5&6.all d sugar daddy wec she dey follow,her marriage no go fit last she no say her karma na special 1

(1) (Reply)

Check How Floyd Mayweather Replies A Model Who Feels Hot In This MAY Weather / Usa Rapper Desiigner Ft Man U Player In His New Music Video ( Photo) / Nigerian Lady Goes Braless In Pre-wedding Photos And It Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.