Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes (21494 Views)

Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" / Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account / Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by MhizMuna: 6:57am On Dec 16, 2018
Singer, Asa, didn’t hesitate to lay bare her mind while performing at the maiden edition of the Spice TV Lifestyle Honours concert recently in Lagos.

In order to have a better performance, she pulled off her shoes. But on a second thought, she instructed her team to look for it and made sure they picked up both footwear. Asa said, “I cannot leave a pair of my shoes on the stage. I am afraid of fetish people. Please, look for the other shoe before it gets lost.”

read full gist here- https://www./2018/12/im-afraid-of-fetish-people-singer-asa.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by kestolove95(m): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2018
Fetish people are afraid of ugly people

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 16, 2018
No wonder she sang "Satan get lost"... Nice song though.

But fetish can be sexual too so she should specify.

Meanwhile if you want to know how to make profit from the financial market visit
www.360forextrader.com

6 Likes

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by thesicilian: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2018
Who will live among Yorubas and not be afraid also?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Ehiscotch(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:

This is just plain dumb.

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by amaniro: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2018
We all are, my dear.

10 Likes

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by amaniro: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:

is she ugly?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by kiddoiLL(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
Asa is ugly?? Lol,craze dey smell..Just because unlike the rest of ur stars, she doesn't go half naked abi n start showing cleavages abi?? Continue...Hater, I

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by MhizMuna: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Asa is ugly?? Lol,craze dey smell..Just because unlike the rest of ur stars, she doesn't go half naked abi n start showing cleavages abi?? Continue...Hater, I
tell them

15 Likes

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Cumtroller: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hypocrite.

She’s from the south-waste and is afraid of fetish people? All Afonja’s are fetish, diabolical, devilish beings. Including ASA!!!

Nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by seunmohmoh(f): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Everybody dey fear o
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Olalan(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
She has a better understanding of what's happening in Africa.
BTW it's some what strange that with all the events happening in the Africa some peeps say there's nothing like jazz

8 Likes

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by WinningEleven(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:

18 Likes

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by wikiadamin: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
https://pulsenaija.com.ng/gist/davido-and-his-girlfriend/

Photos Of Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Is Causing Trouble Online
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Olamyyde(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
Your brain is out of phase with common sense.

12 Likes

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Fash20: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:

I can bet all my earthly possessions even heavenly possessions that shes more attractive than you are.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by omoadeleye(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
why won't you before?
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
What Fetish is she referring to ? Juju Fetish or Sexual Footfetish people?
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Learnstuffs: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:

A fetish woman spotted sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by IrepChrist: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Follow Jesus then...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by SeunPhantom(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
cheesy Person pikin. she can not come and die after all the hustle
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by BruncleZuma: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin

That means you're superstitious...so we should be wary of you then.

1 Like

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by CharleyBright(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:

How do u know that?
Are u fetish?

2 Likes

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Olodo24: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
just tell us that your babalawo isn't strong enough
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by chendstone01(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Make I do download your first and second album again
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by emmydoo12: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
this is so hilarious, look at what happened to this 18years old boy >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVu-16gW4Vs&itct=CA0QpDAYCSITCOOa5qCVot8CFVaCfAodI9YHhlIORW1teWRvbyBjb21lZHk%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by boolet: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
Right. Ugly people like you don't have nothing to worry about fetish people. tongue Very horrible soul, in and out!

5 Likes

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Just avoid tiger clawed people

And u go dey alright lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion / Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line / Bisola And Chizzy Alichi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.