Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? (94840 Views)

House Of Rep' Married Women Can Now Choose Their Origin From Father Or Husband / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 25, 2017
beautiful232:
I think because their husband cannot give them they koko well grin

that's why you need to eat the koko first before you marry

no be after marriage you go come find out say na one minute man or with small koko

Be like you like big koko grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by nonut: 11:07pm On May 25, 2017
MedicMan1role1:
Bit why does the picture only depict that poorly people fall victim to such nuisance?

I never seen no rich man infidelity picture caught on camera.... Apostle case was a set up

I am medicine man

Poor people usually fûck in places where they are easily caught. Most times they sleep with the woman in her matrimonial home or cheap hotels .
Rich people always go to safe places like one of their numerous houses, a classy hotel with security etc
Even if you see them enter a hotel, you won't be allowed to go near them.
The husbands are also afraid of what might happen to them if they embarrass the rich guy. No one wants to spend 6 months in kirikiri for having a promiscuous wife.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by basic23111: 11:08pm On May 25, 2017
its still understandable when man cheat but for woman is total nonsense and unacceptable.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 25, 2017
Easy..

Married women cheat for all the silly excuses men give when men cheat too.

Let's see..

-Married women cheat because men wear tight chest and six packs revealing clothes
-Married women are polygamous in nature
-How can they eat only eguisi soup always
-It is in their hormones
-Their husbands grew fat and old
-Perhaps their husband wasn't performing his duties
-Maybe their husband refused to give them a head
-Their husbands are ugly and they are not sexually attracted to them any longer.
-It is now in our (Urban culture)
- Single men throw themselves at them often
-Because they can... Women cheat because they can
-Women can marry more than one husband-polyandry
- Women cheat because they can't be held down by one man
-Women cheat because their husbands nag them and beat them up

For every silly excuse men have given for cheating, the women can also give their version. smiley wink wink wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Mujtahida: 11:10pm On May 25, 2017
MizOmalicha:
Strong point!!!!
As per your experience?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Youdondeymad: 11:11pm On May 25, 2017
LegalBaby:

-They have unresolved marital issue/conflict

-They have a high drive

-Their partner had an affair

-They feel like they missed out on an experience
Please explain more on your second point,cheers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 25, 2017
yvelchstores:
there is no excuse for a married woman to cheat.

But there's excuse when a married man cheats..grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 25, 2017
daclint:
na my view be this
please what is the meaning of jedi
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Rushtec(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2017
I am waiting for a Day when Pastors will call utter call on men or women who had cheated After wedding.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by DexteryJoe(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2017
Well, u can pretty much get tired of eating hotdog, and then u remember d cucumber u used to eat that year, or d one dah is staring at u at ur work place, u wld wana have a taste, and u myt not just wana stop at one.......
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by bukiboy(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2017
yvelchstores:
there is no excuse for a married woman to cheat.

No excuse for a married man too
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by omooba969(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2017
beautiful232:
I think because their husband cannot give them they koko well grin

that's why you need to eat the koko first before you marry

no be after marriage you go come find out say na one minute man or with small koko

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by sirfee(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2017
Whitemoney:
I noticed that most married women ain't faithful....they cheat with there ex in the past, and mostly in their working place secretly

What's your views on this one nairalanders
Show me a satisfied woman and I will show a pretender with a plan tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by bukiboy(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2017
Married women cheat with men.

If men stop chasing married women, Am sure married women will have no choice but stop cheating

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Acidosis(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2017
95% of adulterers engage in the act with their exes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 25, 2017
DIZ ONE WEAK ME

Dahkogrin007:
WICKED

U CANNOT give a woman everything she needs. If God Himself gave them eyebrows but they shave & draw their own. Who are U?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Pavore9: 11:20pm On May 25, 2017
basic23111:
its still understandable when man cheat but for woman is total nonsense and unacceptable.....

What is understandable when a man cheat? Infidelity on the part of the woman is being suppressed by the society but the society no longer hold much power over women sexual expression thus we see what is going on now as against the frequency of decades before now.

Some reason that before God, the infidelity on the part of the man is no less grievous than that of woman as both of them are sinning equally. Infidelity is no one's birth right!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by omooba969(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2017
martineverest:
thank God for my tribe....women from my ethnic group dont dare it at all

they know the consequences

Joker! grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Abbeycharles(m): 11:25pm On May 25, 2017
Probably because they're never contended
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by ipodstinks: 11:26pm On May 25, 2017
kimbra:
Women are not polygamous. We should learn how to speak for ourselves. Because few silly once cheat on their husband doesn't mean all cheat.

If a man is jobless they'd nag but few weeks or a month out of town isn't a reason for any woman to cheat on her husband. He's doing the both of you a favour by pulling the necessary resources needed to run a home, and such men shouldn't be repaid with cheating.

I can never cheat on whoever I marry, I rather do you the favour of not marring you.

If he has a potbelly, you could help him do stuffs to deflate it. That's if there's love in the first place.
Lots n lota n lots of senses. Kudos.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by MrCork: 11:27pm On May 25, 2017
Evestar200:
[/b]Getting married to the wrong person all because of money or out of self pity and family wahala[b]

..ok..so u marrry men jussss to pity there Moiney...corrrrrection...you are a gold doggggy ER..shame on you sir!!(no oofensece) angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by colossus91(m): 11:27pm On May 25, 2017
kimbra:
Women are not polygamous. We should learn how to speak for ourselves. Because few silly ones cheat on their husband doesn't mean all cheat.

If a man is jobless they'd nag but few weeks or a month out of town isn't a reason for any woman to cheat on her husband. He's doing the both of you a favour by pulling the necessary resources needed to run a home, and such men shouldn't be repaid with cheating.

I can never cheat on whoever I marry, I rather do you the favour of not marring you.

If he has a potbelly, you could help him do stuffs to deflate it. That's if there's love in the first place.
u deserve a medal of honour i swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by sirfee(m): 11:27pm On May 25, 2017
Joavid:

But there's excuse when a married man cheats..grin
Nope,cheating is very wrong.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by MrCork: 11:28pm On May 25, 2017
Evestar200:
[/b]Getting married to the wrong person all because of money or out of self pity and family wahala[b]

^^°°°this are the kinda women we avoid hear in London...she a disggggrace...Shame on u again!(no oofensece) angry
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by mecussey(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2017
cold:
Hmmm..you need to take Okafor's Law of Congodynamics into consideration here. For the record, let me just state what the law states...

[b]Okafor's Law of Congodynamics
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."
Just like we say "water finds its level"
Which is not exactly how Achimedes narrated his contemplation, of all things floatation.
In scientific circles, opinion is divided as to whether it is actually a law or just a hypothesis. There is a large body of evidence to suggest that it is a law but there are others who think it is merely a hypothesis and does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status), O(opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.

In lay-mans term what the above jargons simply mean is that.
A hole once drilled, drilled properly even when closed up can always be found and can be drilled forever'
if u have been involved with a girl for a period of time and did a good job in and out of the bedroom (mostly in..), the belief is that u can always go to the girl at any given time and sleep with her again no matter what situation arises (breakups, different lover, etc[/b]..

I am happy u understand physics...we need more of you. But Okafor is a stu...pid man. We no get light and he was busy inventing congo shinning.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by HarveySpecter1: 11:32pm On May 25, 2017
sisisioge:

Well, for the tiny fraction that do, their horsebands are very wicked people. They are the real scums of this earth! Why won't they satisfy their women? Eediots!

Whew!

Your menses don enter your brain.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by nkemdi89(f): 11:33pm On May 25, 2017
Its strange in my place though, despite the cheap bride price our women don't cheat because the tradition place heavy curse on the women, its affects her children, herself and her husband. In general it could be attributed to greed, high libido, power, promotion at place of work, favour, boredom, distance, karma. Maybe you men want the tradition of female genital mutilation to be reembraced so that our women will have less sexual urge.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by chubbygal(f): 11:33pm On May 25, 2017
Is indeed a thing of concern

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by ImaIma1(f): 11:33pm On May 25, 2017
Ezedon:
I'm still wondering why married women cheats, if my wife cheats and I find out, na divorce be that o

What if you cheat? Still divorce?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by nkemdi89(f): 11:34pm On May 25, 2017
martineverest:
thank God for my tribe....women from my ethnic group dont dare it at all

they know the consequences
Which village is that.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 25, 2017
Same reason married men cheat. Dumb question undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Tanimola26: 11:36pm On May 25, 2017
continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.