Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? (94828 Views)

House Of Rep' Married Women Can Now Choose Their Origin From Father Or Husband / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by tosyne2much(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
And what do you use to justifyen cheating in their wives.
Cheating is evil regardless of the gender that commits the act, so I don't embellish it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by yvelchstores(f): 8:49am On May 26, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

This is heartbreaking coming from a lady.
It means you also support the "one lock, one key" analogy. Shame on your ugly self.
Keep oiling the non existent egos of selfish men.
thank you. I live by my scriptures, the wisdom from God's word, not the wisdom u think u have.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by tosyne2much(m): 8:49am On May 26, 2017
proudafrogal:

"oga ten things" is dumb even though he thinks his childish articles make sense.
Thanks for the compliment jawe cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Oyindidi(f): 8:51am On May 26, 2017
chisco82:

Bro. See sex is not the only reason why some women cheat and infact many women do not cheat because they are promiscuos, some situation and circumstances push them to that.
Some did/ are doing just to help and provide for their family(not justifying them), they are doing it to help the fulture of their children while some to save their job(though it's wrong) that the way they think they can. If things will be better for Nigeria' "Good government, good economy, right protect with adequate standard of living) we got good women in Nigeria. I have live outside Nigeria for more than a decade and i tell you average Nigerian women are awesome. Kudos to our lovely women.
Situation/circumstances makes most of our women to cheat(Expecially my ibo sisters tongue tongue)
Preach on
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Amberon: 8:54am On May 26, 2017
So this your stupidity is still trending.
MrCork:

..ok..so u marrry men jussss to pity there Moiney...corrrrrection...you are a gold doggggy ER..shame on you sir!!(no oofensece) angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
But that circumstances that led her into cheating will still make you kick her ass out if you caught her cheating cheesy cheesy
You no well. I never though about that, but I'm working very hard to fulfill my obligation in proving for my household and satisfying my wife so as not to give the devil space to tempt her.
Is quit unfurtunate that a Man who very lazy and can not provide for his household is clamouring for total submissiveness from his wife. That woman no be human beeing, she no dey see other women? Even if you are not able, let your wife see your desire and that you are working hard doing your best to provide.
She will submit and respect you if she is a good woman.
Cc;Oyindidi
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Only1mi(f): 8:57am On May 26, 2017
yvelchstores:
there is no excuse for a married woman to cheat.

Is there any excuse for a married man to cheat?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Preach on
Lol! Truth needed to be told.
Dalu oo nne.
I hope you are and will continue to be among the good.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by phemmyfour: 9:01am On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
Women are not polygamous. We should learn how to speak for ourselves. Because few silly ones cheat on their husband doesn't mean all cheat.

If a man is jobless they'd nag but few weeks or a month out of town isn't a reason for any woman to cheat on her husband. He's doing the both of you a favour by pulling the necessary resources needed to run a home, and such men shouldn't be repaid with cheating.

I can never cheat on whoever I marry, I rather do you the favour of not marring you.

If he has a potbelly, you could help him do stuffs to deflate it. That's if there's love in the first place.
can't believe I am agreeing with Kimbra....1000 likes
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by tosyne2much(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2017
chisco82:

You no well. I never though about that, but I'm working very hard to fulfill my obligation in proving for my household and satisfying my wife so as not to give the devil space to tempt her.
Is quit unfurtunate that a Man who very lazy and can not provide for his household is clamouring for total submissiveness from his wife. That woman no be human beeing, she no dey see other women? Even if you are not able, let your wife see your desire and that you are working hard doing your best to provide.
She will submit and respect you if she is a good woman.
That's very true bro.. But I still stand on the ground that a woman that will cheat will definitely cheat even if you award her the whole world.

Do you think "cheating" is only limited to women who are not being catered for by their husbands? No I don't think so

Na inside blood the thing dey jawe my brother. Make we no dey drag matter
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Geneadams(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2017
PaperLace:
* Women are polygamous.
* Some men start tying wrapper and wearing oversize boxers.
* Their husbands don't service them well. Some men do wuruwuru sex. No pre-intimacy...etc.
* They are wicked and selfish.
* Young boys don't allow them rest.
* Lots of Nigerian men develop potbelly after sometime. She becomes less attracted to him. Women are visual beings too. grin
* Lots of Nigerian men neglect their wives. Look around you, too many absentee husbands. They prefer to go and sit at bar.
* Temptation.
Etc

In all, it's 85% the fault of the man...Nigerian men should take care of their wives well, so that side-bobos won't snatch her. kiss

Do you know what's double standard at all?

The double standard here, is you thinking a woman's cheating doesn't have justification like the man's own. They're both human, capable of falling to temptation (aka) adultery.
well I cannot say your are wrong or men have More right to cheat.but this your writeup is straight up in the faces of men.come up with your own excuses,don't say wah men "usually" say
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Oyindidi(f): 9:03am On May 26, 2017
chisco82:
Lol! Truth needed to be told.
Dalu oo nne.
I hope you are and will continue to be among the good.
By God's grace I've being good and will continue to be good. Though sometimes its not easy
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Geneadams(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2017
lovethchioma:
Some Married women cheat as well as most married men....
no matter what, I don't think there's any genuine reason to cheat on your spouse.
The only reason why any man or woman will cheat on their spouse is because of lack of self control and having no value for the institution called marriage.

Just do yourself the favour of remaining unmarried if you know you won't be able to keep to your vows.
you must be a mad person..which one is 'some' married women and 'most' married men?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by jbnm: 9:05am On May 26, 2017
Wat do u expect wen u turn a LovePeddler into a house
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Oyindidi(f): 9:06am On May 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's very true bro.. But I still stand on the ground that a woman that will cheat will definitely cheat even if you award her the whole world.

Do you think "cheating" is only limited to women who are not being catered for by their husbands? No I don't think so

Pray God for a blissful marriage. No woman enters into marriage with the mind to cheat. Some do so for reasons best known to them.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 9:07am On May 26, 2017
Dexema:

Great assertion Billyonaire, it is however very unfortunate that a large percentage of couples don't consider this before taking the leap.
However sir, I have a question; how does one go about the process of identifying a being from your own source star?

Thanks.

The knowledge of this, is not out there. For ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 9:07am On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
All that insults because he mentioned God. You are clearly daft. Christianity is the sole reason monogamy is practiced today. Go wash your own brain...oh you have none.
really,tell me more ,so the ones that had many wives and concubines in your bible that even your god blessed were not Christians? so Abraham, Solomon, even David and co were what,pagans ,you and your likes are just deluded barinwashed idiots, if me that has no brain according to you can reason more sane than you with a so called brain,meh you are a waste of space to you and your god
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 9:08am On May 26, 2017
tosyne2much:

Human will be Human, same as to the Man.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 9:13am On May 26, 2017
Dadsonval:
Hummmmm.... God forbid i cheat on my husband
Amen.... Continue to fight the good fight of faith... God will see you through...
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by tosyne2much(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Pray God for a blissful marriage. No woman enters into marriage with the mind to cheat. Some do so for reasons best known to them.
Well, I agree with you sha wink
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by tosyne2much(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2017
frenzyduchess:
really,tell me more ,so the ones that had many wives and concubines in your bible that even your god blessed were not Christians? so Abraham, Solomon, even David and co were what,pagans ,you and your likes are just deluded barinwashed idiots, if me that has no brain according to you can reason more sane than you with a so called brain,meh you are a waste of space to you and your god
Bro, you just have to take it easy
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 9:14am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
By God's grace I've being good and will continue to be good. Though sometimes its not easy

2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Trust in him
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Ezedon(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2017
ImaIma1:

What if you cheat? Still divorce?
Man shall not live by bread alone na,
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I disagree, some think its normal or it's inevitable.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Oyindidi(f): 9:19am On May 26, 2017
chisco82:

I disagree, some think its normal or it's inevitable.
I've been in for close to 10 years. Unless she is possess with legion of demons.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Elle277(f): 9:20am On May 26, 2017
..And once they start to stop nah wahala, some even go as far as doing it with a tout or small boys and pay them too(their must be a reason for this) such a pity!
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bro, you just have to take it easy
its sis not bro,and I hate religious hypocrites who reason with their anus,and unfortunately they abound on this forum
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by thesuave10(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2017
SOME NIGGAS HAVE GOT GOOD PIPE GAME.. grin wink
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by tosyne2much(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2017
frenzyduchess:
its sis not bro,and I hate religious hypocrites who reason with their anus,and unfortunately they abound on this forum
You should know that an average religious Nigerian is an ignorant person

BTW, are you an atheist?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by ihedioramma: 9:30am On May 26, 2017
yvelchstores:
there is no excuse for a married woman to cheat.
TRUTH .
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I've been in for close to 10 years. Unless she is possess with legion of demons.
wow! I thank and happy for you.
You re there alraedy, its often say that any marriage that survives its 7th Anniversary is going to last forever.
I pray that everyday will be ur honeymoon in Jesus name. Amen. My regards to the lucky and good Man that found you and amazings fruits of your marriage.
Hoping to enter soonest cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.