Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? (94968 Views)

House Of Rep' Married Women Can Now Choose Their Origin From Father Or Husband / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Oyindidi(f): 9:35am On May 26, 2017
chisco82:

wow! I thank and happy for you.
You re there alraedy, its often say that any marriage that survives its 7th Anniversary is going to last forever.
I pray that everyday will be ur honeymoon in Jesus name. Amen. My regards to the lucky and good Man that found you and amazings fruits of your marriage.
Hoping to enter soonest cheesy cheesy
Lol, you are right about the 7th anniversary thing though. It was like a battle field at some point.. I bless God we now understand ourselves. Praying God to give solution to the problem we are facing. That's why I said it takes God for a woman not to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
You should know that an average religious Nigerian is an ignorant person

BTW, are you an atheist?
yes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by robosky02(m): 9:38am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, you are right about the 7th anniversary thing though. It was like a battle field at some point.. I bless God we now understand ourselves. Praying God to give solution to the problem we are facing. That's why I said it takes God for a woman not to cheat.

really grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Oyindidi(f): 9:41am On May 26, 2017
robosky02:

really grin
Yes
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Electroweb(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2017
cold:
Hmmm..you need to take Okafor's Law of Congodynamics into consideration here. For the record, let me just state what the law states...

[b]Okafor's Law of Congodynamics
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."
Just like we say "water finds its level"
Which is not exactly how Achimedes narrated his contemplation, of all things floatation.
In scientific circles, opinion is divided as to whether it is actually a law or just a hypothesis. However, there is a large body of evidence to suggest that it is a law but there are others who think it is merely a hypothesis and does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status), O(opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.

In lay-mans term what the above jargons simply mean is that.
A hole once drilled, drilled properly even when closed up can always be found and can be drilled forever'
if u have been involved with a girl for a period of time and did a good job in and out of the bedroom (mostly in..), the belief is that u can always go to the girl at any given time and sleep with her again no matter what situation arises (breakups, different lover, etc[/b]..

I like this. This is scholarly.
So, If the woman meets another man and the new man shines the congo to C1 but in this case this new man P2 has higher perfirmance than the first man P1, such that P2>P1 then P2 can continue to shine C1 to infinty. I therefore advise all men to strive to exceed P1so that the congo will forever be yours. All other things being equal.

My tots...
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by tosyne2much(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2017
frenzyduchess:
yes
It's very obvious cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by godsent35: 9:48am On May 26, 2017
join the winning team to boost your finance

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by robosky02(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I've been in for close to 10 years. Unless she is possess with legion of demons.

wow

thank God for the lucky man grin

onyididi is grin a homely woman cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2017
Bibors:
Let the truth be told- women and men alike cheat for no good reason hence there is no justifiable reason to cheat.
Once you know the taste of Congo and it tastes good to you,, you are likely to become addicted to it and even after you get married, if no be Jesus, you go still dey shine Congo.
Adventure is in every curious mind.
Culture makes us see this cheating differently among both parties. Na blood dey flow through all man.

Solution. - don't shine Congo till you are married- it will make you think that all Congo tastes same , hence, you will not look for another.
Say No to premarital sex.
What if you've shined congo before marriage, what is the solution? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Oyindidi(f): 9:58am On May 26, 2017
robosky02:

wow

thank God for the lucky man grin

onyididi is grin a homely woman cheesy
Thanks
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2017
ShoProperties:
To my own point of view ..the word cheat is like evil spirit that walks around 24 /7 looking for who to tempt . That moment u let it tamper with your mind and soul u are gone. Have gone out in the middle of the night like 3am just to cheat that was about 4 years ago . And i do have a gf then whom I love so much and cherish. So it can actually happen to anyone some ladies will even cheat and delete the guy after having that one night stand . And that will be d end . Come to think of it why do pastors cheat also ?
I hope you've turned a new leaf sha?

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Bibors(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
What if you've shined congo before marriage, what is the solution? cheesy

Then you have to amend your ways in sincere repentance before marriage else you will see yourself swimming in the sea of " I just can't help it, it's the devils work, It wasn't intentional. Etc.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Lumig: 10:17am On May 26, 2017
Evestar200:
[/b]Getting married to the wrong person all because of money or out of self pity and family wahala[b]
GETTING MARRIED TO THE WRONG GUY? IS THE LADY RIGHT FOR THE GUY TOO?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Anusiemgood(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2017
Where are the ladies
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's very obvious cheesy
is it bad?, folks like me get to view things without sentiments or fear of favor,i would rather we even practice communism like the Chinese than this islam and Christian hypocrisy we practice here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Sierusvirus(m): 10:46am On May 26, 2017
lovethchioma:
Some Married women cheat as well as most married men....
no matter what, I don't think there's any genuine reason to cheat on your spouse.
The only reason why any man or woman will cheat on their spouse is because of lack of self control and having no value for the institution called marriage.

Just do yourself the favour of remaining unmarried if you know you won't be able to keep to your vows.

Now let me correct your write up...... " SOME Married men cheats as well as MOST married women cheats codedly grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Jahblessme: 11:10am On May 26, 2017
Why shouldn't they cheat too,plenty reasons to:
Because they can
Because they want excitement in the bedroom
Because they are seen as se xy by the new partner
Because they are bored
Because they need cash
Revenge
Because spouse is an as hole
Because spouse is a cheat
Because emotional needs are not being met

Sooo many reasons
Anyone doing should operate smoothly,chop,clean mouth and go home,no need for long story

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by bilulu(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2017
yvelchstores:
there is no excuse for a married woman to cheat.
but married men Ve excuse to cheat. my dear Wat dat guy said is true. women are human too....its a pity dat it's a man's world so women opinion aren't needed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2017
yvelchstores:
there is no excuse for a married woman to cheat.

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by MrCork: 11:35am On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
So this your stupidity is still trending.

^^^^angry black woman...an then she complains she can't find man on nairaland!!(shame)...no oofensece!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by MarieSucre(f): 11:38am On May 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's in the DNA of some ladies to be promiscuous and not even marriage can change that. No matter how much you try to service them, lai lai e no go bellyful them.

Even the ones that cheat on their bfs will storm on this thread to bash cheating wives. # hypocrites#

Everything boils down to Ojukokoro sha

Are you saying what I think you are saying.

Are you saying that women are naturally POLYGAMOUS?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by MarieSucre(f): 11:40am On May 26, 2017
sisisioge:

Well, for the tiny fraction that do, their horsebands are very wicked people. They are the real scums of this earth! Why won't they satisfy their women? Eediots!

Whew!

My friend go and sit down!!!

I am the first person to call out bullshitt when I see it.

There is never any justifiable reason to cheat on your husband.
You either help him work on how best to please you better or you walk out of the marriage and search for one who can do it for you.

The same advice goes to men too.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Keep pushing dear. God will uphold ur marriage.
Just know that marriage is the only institution that you re given a certificate as you enter, it simply means there is no graduation untill death do you part. You learn new things everday and as time goes by. Now let your next goal be the 25th/Silver jubile Anniversary.
The goal/vision you have will multivate you. Habakuk 2:2~3. and Trust God to provide for that vision.
(Provision = providing for vision)
Be will only provide when you have the vision.
Shalom.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Oyindidi(f): 11:50am On May 26, 2017
chisco82:

Keep pushing dear. God will uphold ur marriage.
Just know that marriage is the only institution that you re given a certificate as you enter, it simply means there is no graduation untill death do you part. You learn new things everday and as time goes by. Now let your next goal be the 25th/Silver jubile Anniversary.
The goal/vision you have will multivate you. Habakuk 2:2~3. and Trust God to provide for that vision.
(Provision = providing for vision)
Be will only provide when you have the vision.
Shalom.
Na so, certificate still dey but ring don lose since grin
Its funny when you look back

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na so, certificate still dey but ring don lose since grin
Its funny when you look back
Lol! Some people no even know where their rings dey again oo.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Oyindidi(f): 12:27pm On May 26, 2017
chisco82:

Lol! Some people no even know where their rings dey again oo.
I no dey wear ring.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by adontcare(f): 12:40pm On May 26, 2017
omooba969:

I guess you're speaking for yourself right...sharp chick. grin
grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by basic23111: 12:59pm On May 26, 2017
1metre:
nothing like that bro.. cheating is cheating it doesn't matter who committed it. Faithfulness is one thing that stands the taste of time. No pressure can sway a faithful partner to cheat on each other.
I don't encourage cheating but u can not eradicate it in our society and is very bad when a house wife cheat. every man is a potential cheater that is why I respect our mother
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Mbariga1: 1:02pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
Women are not polygamous. We should learn how to speak for ourselves. Because few silly ones cheat on their husband doesn't mean all cheat.

If a man is jobless they'd nag but few weeks or a month out of town isn't a reason for any woman to cheat on her husband. He's doing the both of you a favour by pulling the necessary resources needed to run a home, and such men shouldn't be repaid with cheating.

I can never cheat on whoever I marry, I rather do you the favour of not marring you.

If he has a potbelly, you could help him do stuffs to deflate it. That's if there's love in the first place.
what is potbelly are you trying to say that men with potbelly doesn't perform well on bed or what. Abeg that's not an excuse
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Dexema(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

The knowledge of this, is not out there. For ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Then point me in a direction sir.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by aydah(f): 1:17pm On May 26, 2017
White money the question I expect u to ask first is 'why do married men cheat a lot'? When that question is answered then u can bring in the women.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by bigcp(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2017
sisisioge:
You ate lying! Married Women don't cheat like that. Unless u have legit examples, don't even think of this slander!

Jesus Christ... Are u being serious right now....
Married women don't cheat?...d fact dat you ain't cheating doesn't mean other women ain't...infact i believe say na women de carry d cup now on adultry compared 2 dia counterpart.... undecided
Some married girls sef don/de ask me out...i get frnds wen young married women still de disturb till 2day...so sister married women (especially young ones) cheat
JESUES...IT AIN'T EASY 4 SOME GUYS OOO....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.